What would happen to Blacks if we ended racism.

So, hissy fit it is, only this time far more long-winded and even ditzier than the initial fit.

Meathead, thats high praise coming from a nitwit like you! However, my post wasn't intended to win friends among tea-baggers like yourself. I'm talking to progressive thinkers... not fickle one line producing idiots with primitive research skills!
Even here, I've seen few posts, much less threads started with such abject stupidity. With your ridiculous hissy fit you marked yourself as an incredibly easy target for anyone capable of of reading. Even "progressive thinkers" cannot be that dense.
The title is :"What would happen to blacks if we ended racism?" Thats a fair question. Answer it and regain some semblance of dignity. Until now you have only succeeded in making an ass of yourself.

The question is a legitimate hypothetical exercise, but the bolded below pretty much makes it a self-righteous hissy fit by some self-righteous delusional punk.
Black Americans have never fully emerged from the shadow of racism in this country. In modern times, white statisticians cleverly use statistical data gleaned from police reports or surveys to create a harsh indictment of Blacks in general. Overlooked in the same data is the fact a person is more likely to be murdered by someone of his/her own race rather than some one of another race. However, with extreme prejudice and malice, statisticians publish numbers that reflect a high murder rate among blacks leaving the reader to conclude that most of the victims are white. That just is not true.

More noteworthy is the fact that most Blacks are not criminally inclined at all. Most are hard working, tax paying Christians. Every sunday, millions of them faithfully fill the pews of their chosen church and call upon the name of the same God that many of you racist rednecks claim you serve.

The question is a legitimate hypothetical exercise, but the bolded below pretty much makes it a self-righteous hissy fit by some self-righteous delusional punk.
Black Americans have never fully emerged from the shadow of racism in this country. In modern times, white statisticians cleverly use statistical data gleaned from police reports or surveys to create a harsh indictment of Blacks in general. Overlooked in the same data is the fact a person is more likely to be murdered by someone of his/her own race rather than some one of another race. However, with extreme prejudice and malice, statisticians publish numbers that reflect a high murder rate among blacks leaving the reader to conclude that most of the victims are white. That just is not true.

More noteworthy is the fact that most Blacks are not criminally inclined at all. Most are hard working, tax paying Christians. Every sunday, millions of them faithfully fill the pews of their chosen church and call upon the name of the same God that many of you racist rednecks claim you serve.

Fortunately for me and the rest of the civilized world, your scurrilous attacks and opinionated definitions mean nothing. If thats all all you've got, any serious hopes for meaningful debate with you and your rag tag support groupies are futile .

Ignore the part of my post you think is a "hissy fit" and respond to this:

"More noteworthy is the fact that most Blacks are not criminally inclined at all. Most are hard working, tax paying Christians. Every sunday, millions of them faithfully fill the pews of their chosen church and call upon the name of the same God that many of you racist rednecks claim you serve."

Show us that you are the mastur- de -bater we all know you are and respond as best you can.

Fortunately for me and the rest of the civilized world, your scurrilous attacks and opinionated definitions mean nothing. If thats all all you've got, any serious hopes for meaningful debate with you and your rag tag support groupies are futile .

"More noteworthy is the fact that most Blacks are not criminally inclined at all. Most are hard working, tax paying Christians. Every sunday, millions of them faithfully fill the pews of their chosen church and call upon the name of the same God that many of you racist rednecks claim you serve."

Show us that you are the mastur- de -bater we all know you are and respond as best you can.

we all understand that most black people are not criminals. What gave you the idea that anyone said otherwise?

We also understand that the victims of black criminals are mostly black. However do you understand the lopsided black on white crime rate and that whites may be leary of black people's criminal propensity toward tham?

In addition your use of the racial slur " redneck" undermines your credibility when whining about racist whitey.

Last edited:

Seriously, are you trying to rationalize a hissy fit with a hissy fit?! Regardless, I serve no God nor do I think that most blacks are criminally inclined. However, I do think you're a whiny, self-righteous punk, whatever color you are. But then, I do not believe that all those of your color are whiny, self-righteous punks.

we all understand that most black people are not criminals. What gave you the idea that anyone said otherwise?

Who is WE? Are you speaking for all the "conservative = universal white socialites" posting here? And don't play coy with me... you know very well the reputation of Matthew who has made a cyber career of denigrating Blacks all across the forums on racism and anywhere else he can! A review of his posts shows how demented he is and how obsessed he is with
painting all Blacks with the same brush of being criminals or underachievers. HE IS A HATER and anyone who associates or consorts with him is likely the same!

We also understand that the victims of black criminals are mostly black. However do you understand the lopsided black on white crime rate and that whites may be leary of black people's criminal propensity toward tham?

In addition your use of the racial slur " redneck" undermines your credibility when whining about racist whitey.

I am not new to this statistical debate where Americans are divided by race and where statistics are used to further divide. You talk of lopsided black on white crime while admitting that white on white crime is a far larger problem. That is duplicity of the highest order. The underlined portion of your statement above is quite telling. The damning phrase is "black people's criminal propensity." Therein is where you are indicting the entire black community for the actions of a relatively few black criminals. By doing so your credibility wanes in the face of your previous statement above where you say: "We understand that most blacks are not criminals."

Redneck is not a term that fits ALL white people. It defines a certain kind of thinking that typified the poor southern farmers who pulled together to ward off the black threat and keep the general black population in their place. In this thread that mindset is quite prevalent! Sorry if the shoe fits!

Who is WE? Are you speaking for all the "conservative = universal white socialites" posting here? And don't play coy with me... you know very well the reputation of Matthew who has made a cyber career of denigrating Blacks all across the forums on racism and anywhere else he can! A review of his posts shows how demented he is and how obsessed he is with
painting all Blacks with the same brush of being criminals or underachievers. HE IS A HATER and anyone who associates or consorts with him is likely the same!

I am not new to this statistical debate where Americans are divided by race and where statistics are used to further divide. You talk of lopsided black on white crime while admitting that white on white crime is a far larger problem. That is duplicity of the highest order. The underlined portion of your statement above is quite telling. The damning phrase is "black people's criminal propensity." Therein is where you are indicting the entire black community for the actions of a relatively few black criminals. By doing so your credibility wanes in the face of your previous statement above where you say: "We understand that most blacks are not criminals."

Redneck is not a term that fits ALL white people. It defines a certain kind of thinking that typified the poor southern farmers who pulled together to ward off the black threat and keep the general black population in their place. In this thread that mindset is quite prevalent! Sorry if the shoe fits!

using your logic it's alright to call blacks ******* because not all fit the description. Sorry if the shoe fits.

Last edited:
using your logic it's alright to call blacks ******* because not all fit the description. Sorry if the shoe fits.

Well, good for you. You finally got the chance to use the N word! Too bad you can't be sure if the shoe fits me or not. But at least you can high five your low brow buddies, grin, shuck and jive like you really did something big! Use of the N word is probably common place in your world so don't pretend that it isn't. Just don't walk up to the nearest Black you see and call him one. Frankly, I wish you would! Its alright! heh heh heh!

Well, good for you. You finally got the chance to use the N word! Too bad you can't be sure if the shoe fits me or not. But at least you can high five your low brow buddies, grin, shuck and jive like you really did something big! Use of the N word is probably common place in your world so don't pretend that it isn't. Just don't walk up to the nearest Black you see and call him one. Frankly, I wish you would! Its alright! heh heh heh!

butt hurt much?

Last edited:
If white racism disappeared tomorrow it would come back the day after tomorrow because blacks would still behave and perform in ways that reinforce it.

As long as blacks tend to perform poorly on every mental aptitude test however it is designed, as long as they tend to perform poorly in the classroom, and on any job that requires superior intelligence, and as long as the have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight times the white crime rate, most whites who have extensive contact with blacks will have a low opinion of the Negro race, even while they may say nice things about blacks in public.

If white racism disappeared tomorrow it would come back the day after tomorrow because blacks would still behave and perform in ways that reinforce it.

As long as blacks tend to perform poorly on every mental aptitude test however it is designed, as long as they tend to perform poorly in the classroom, and on any job that requires superior intelligence, and as long as the have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight times the white crime rate, most whites who have extensive contact with blacks will have a low opinion of the Negro race, even while they may say nice things about blacks in public.

I dont know where you come from,cause what you say about Blacks poor achievement,is roughly crazy.Cause the Black race cant be rated on aptitude tests.We have college grads,teachers,professors,proffessional people,etc.Hell we have the president of this country.Our achievements far out weigh the aptitude tests scores. So take your opinion and shove it.:clap2:

"If white racism disappeared tomorrow," hopeless losers like you would have nothing to center your meaningless lives around.

Give us an example of your "superior intelligence," champ.

I dont know where you come from,cause what you say about Blacks poor achievement,is roughly crazy.Cause the Black race cant be rated on aptitude tests.We have college grads,teachers,professors,proffessional people,etc.Hell we have the president of this country.Our achievements far out weigh the aptitude tests scores. So take your opinion and shove it.:clap2:

Blacks who perform well academically are nearly as exceptional as whites who perform well in basketball and boxing. Although I voted for Barack Obama, he is rather obviously the beneficiary of affirmative action. He has not released his grades and test scores. Although he was the editor of the Harvard Law Review he never wrote for it.

The fact that No Child Left Behind has left most black children behind provides fresh evidence that the Negro race is intrinsically inferior. That was generally understood to be true until the civil rights movement, when for no reason at all it was fashionable to maintain otherwise.

As more is learned about the human genome, and as black continue to perform poorly the scientific evidence keeps mounting.

Those who read my posts can decide for themselves. All you post are insults directed to those who anger you. Although you can write complete sentences, you do not seem to be well informed.

"If white racism disappeared tomorrow," hopeless losers like you would have nothing to center your meaningless lives around.

Blacks like you lost your alibi when the civil rights legislation was passed.

I will NEVER stop pointing out the double standard and racism of blacks as long as I live. Blacks are just going to have to learn how to become part of our society or not...It's their choice.

Hey matt do you get beat up and chased home by Black kids,do they take your lunch money?Or at the office do they take your lunch out of the fridge,slash your tires. Do they cut you off on the road and then give you the bird as they go flying past. Cause you are surely pathetic.:cool:

Those who read my posts can decide for themselves.

No, no, no. I mean concrete examples of accomplishments that indicate "superior intelligence." Come on champ, don't be shy.

Forum List

Back