What would happen to Blacks if we ended racism.

I see nothing wrong with pointing out black on white crime. It certainly isn't racist...

All crime should be punished.

I see nothing wrong in posting the crimes your white people got away with.
lynchings
burnings
raping of Black women
this is just a small listing of what your people did to Black people.

You're as much an idiot as he is.

When will blacks stop being racist? How about it??? No more knock out game, No more flash mobs and maybe bring up your children to respect our nations laws a little bit better???

your people are in the same BS,when will they

I see nothing wrong with pointing out black on white crime. It certainly isn't racist...

All crime should be punished.

Thats right,all white people who participated in the lynchings of Black people should be punished.Since they weren't their off springs are getting what they should have experienced.:mad::mad::mad:

perhaps we can swing that pendulum in the other direction :D

What's that you said? "Legitimate criticisms"? Is that what you think it is when I don't go along with your block-headed, juvenile, cowardly, racist nonsense and you respond by essentially saying, "Oh, that means you're black!"? Is that "legitimate criticism," you illogical dimwit?

There is nothing legitimate about anything you've said here, imbicile.

It is perfectly legitimate to point out that blacks have high crime rates everywhere in the world that they live, and that they tend to be quite a bit less intelligent than whites. Before the civil rights movement there was unskilled work for blacks, and a harsh criminal justice system to keep them under control. Now the work they can do can be done better by machinery or by Hispanics who are easier to manage.

We do not need blacks any more. In a declining economy we can no longer afford to subsidize them.

Last edited:
You want to talk about racism?

Interracial Crime
•Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
•Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
•Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
•Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

The Color of Crime | American Renaissance

What's that you said? "Legitimate criticisms"? Is that what you think it is when I don't go along with your block-headed, juvenile, cowardly, racist nonsense and you respond by essentially saying, "Oh, that means you're black!"? Is that "legitimate criticism," you illogical dimwit?

It is perfectly legitimate to point out that blacks have high crime rates everywhere in the world that they live, and that they tend to be quite a bit less intelligent than whites.

Your example notwithstanding? Why did you bother to quote me if you were not going to address what I said, idiot?

It is anything but "legitimate" when I don't go along with your block-headed, juvenile, cowardly, racist nonsense and you respond by essentially saying, "Oh, that means you're black!"? Is that "legitimate criticism," you illogical dimwit?

You're a coward and a fool.

It is perfectly legitimate to point out that blacks have high crime rates everywhere in the world that they live, and that they tend to be quite a bit less intelligent than whites.

Your example notwithstanding? Why did you bother to quote me if you were not going to address what I said, idiot?

It is anything but "legitimate" when I don't go along with your block-headed, juvenile, cowardly, racist nonsense and you respond by essentially saying, "Oh, that means you're black!"? Is that "legitimate criticism," you illogical dimwit?

You're a coward and a fool.

Do you have any idea how ironic the highlighted part of what I've quoted you on is?

You keep guessing, and guessing wrong, idiot. How does it feel to look into the mirror and see a pathetic fucking coward?

I would like to ask how it feels to be so stupid that all you can say in response to my legitimate criticisms of blacks are personal insults, but you are so stupid that you think that is smart.
How do you feel when you look into a mirror and all you see are the faces of Black people your people lynched and set on fire in front of their children.How do you feel after all the atrocities your people committed on Black people,hmmmmm how do you feel huh?

white people decided that sort of behaviour was wrong, and stopped doing it. when are black people going to decide their violent behaviour is wrong, and stop doing it?

I would like to ask how it feels to be so stupid that all you can say in response to my legitimate criticisms of blacks are personal insults, but you are so stupid that you think that is smart.
How do you feel when you look into a mirror and all you see are the faces of Black people your people lynched and set on fire in front of their children.How do you feel after all the atrocities your people committed on Black people,hmmmmm how do you feel huh?

white people decided that sort of behaviour was wrong, and stopped doing it. when are black people going to decide their violent behaviour is wrong, and stop doing it?

It seems that both of you are caught up in generalizations. Not all white people participated in the atrocities done to blacks during slavery times and most modern black people are not involved in violent behavior.

Interracial Crime
•Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
•Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
•Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
•Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

How much clearer does it need to be? Is there no shame on the otherside?

Interracial Crime

One look at the link you provided was enough to convince me that there are more racists like you out there. Any statistical data from that site is suspect!

One look at the link you provided was enough to convince me that there are more racists like you out there. Any statistical data from that site is suspect!

You don't like stats...I could back a lot of this up with the FBI, cdc, ect. You're a joke as you defend real racism against whites and tell me that I'm for pointing it out.

Black and Latino students were collared in 95% of the 882 total arrests in city schools last year, while blacks and Latinos make up about 71% of the city’s student body of about a million pupils.

Read more: 95%*of last year's 882 NYPD school arrests involved minorities* - NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/educat...4#ixzz23k5DxDua

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime.../10shrtbl06.xls
Whites kill 3,063 people at 63-70% of the population!
Blacks kill 2,950 people at 13% of the population!

Lets try to scale it up to 70% of the population...

2,950/13x=70

13x=2,950*70

13x=206500

x=15,884.6 murders at 70%

15,884.6/3,062(blacks prop/whites)

x=5.2 times more likely to murder then whites!

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

I have solid support for my case what do you have? Nothing??? Is this the future you're shooting for.

Everyone knows that blacks are the most troubled race on the plannet - in America it's Blacks #1, Hispanics #2. It is factual, but the left will never accept it!

Forum List

Back