What would happen to Blacks if we ended racism.

How does it feel to look into the mirror and see the face of crime? How does it feel to get onto a bus and notice that women hold their purses more tightly and that men pick up their briefcases and put them on their laps?

You keep guessing, and guessing wrong, idiot. How does it feel to look into the mirror and see a pathetic fucking coward?

I would like to ask how it feels to be so stupid that all you can say in response to my legitimate criticisms of blacks are personal insults, but you are so stupid that you think that is smart.

I knew you had no answer to to reality. I could dig up all the studies and other proof and post it here but it would be pointless. So, let's see, so far your argument is that I'm a pussy and an asshole. Sadly, it's about what I expected. You had the chance to present your case that Black people weren't haters. Your profanity and hate filled obnoxiousness proved otherwise. I pity Blacks. With all the violent racist Black on White crime, the Whites have been ethnically cleansed from many cities that are now run by Blacks, (like Detroit), and are consequently third world garbage holes that even you Congoids are trying to escape. Well, any, since the epitome of you intellect is profane slurs, and you are unable to have a fruitful discussion, I"m through wasting my time with you. Goodbye...Loser

What I would like to know is where are all these Black on white attacks happening.All I see on the news and radio is Black on Black attacks.So where does the white people fit in.
Black on white crime is concealed by the media; they will not report the race when it happens - white on black crime gets full disclosure because people like Sharpton, Jackson etc. thrive on it!
My brother had two white friends murdered by blacks on two seperate occasions. One was shot while on a pay phone. The other was shot in the back after being robbed. Both were able to call 911, and give a description before they passed. So there you go!

How does it feel to look into the mirror and see the face of crime? How does it feel to get onto a bus and notice that women hold their purses more tightly and that men pick up their briefcases and put them on their laps?

You keep guessing, and guessing wrong, idiot. How does it feel to look into the mirror and see a pathetic fucking coward?

I would like to ask how it feels to be so stupid that all you can say in response to my legitimate criticisms of blacks are personal insults, but you are so stupid that you think that is smart.

What's that you said? "Legitimate criticisms"? Is that what you think it is when I don't go along with your block-headed, juvenile, cowardly, racist nonsense and you respond by essentially saying, "Oh, that means you're black!"? Is that "legitimate criticism," you illogical dimwit?

There is nothing legitimate about anything you've said here, imbicile.

black africans have a brain that is 4 cubic inches smaller than whites and asians. The missing brain tissue is is missing from the frontal cortex which is associated with abstract thinking and impulse control. Which goes a long way towards explaining why every one of the more than 50 countries that black men run , is a humanitarian disaster. You can't blame it on post colonial blues, because asian countries that were colonized (like india) are improving in leaps and bounds. So blacks have a less advanced brain to start out with. Their lack of impulse control is obvious in africa and everywhere else blacks reside. Then there is the the ongoing humiliation of slavery. I say ongoing because the anti-white hatred it spawns is alive and well in black america. Humiliation by it's very nature cries out for revenge. We see this in the 'cycle of violence' all over the world and all through history. Historically (in human nature) the only remedy for humiliation is revenge...get whitey!.. Until then our white women are degraded, humiliated and destroyed by rape and murder...want more black racism? Add to that the fact the blacks rightfully suffer from achievement envy. They hate whites because whites created and achieved so much, while their technological high water mark is a clutch of mud huts by the river.

$images (1).jpg

black africans have a brain that is 4 cubic inches smaller than whites and asians. The missing brain tissue is is missing from the frontal cortex which is associated with abstract thinking and impulse control. Which goes a long way towards explaining why every one of the more than 50 countries that black men run , is a humanitarian disaster. You can't blame it on post colonial blues, because asian countries that were colonized (like india) are improving in leaps and bounds. So blacks have a less advanced brain to start out with. Their lack of impulse control is obvious in africa and everywhere else blacks reside. Then there is the the ongoing humiliation of slavery. I say ongoing because the anti-white hatred it spawns is alive and well in black america. Humiliation by it's very nature cries out for revenge. We see this in the 'cycle of violence' all over the world and all through history. Historically (in human nature) the only remedy for humiliation is revenge...get whitey!.. Until then our white women are degraded, humiliated and destroyed by rape and murder...want more black racism? Add to that the fact the blacks rightfully suffer from achievement envy. They hate whites because whites created and achieved so much, while their technological high water mark is a clutch of mud huts by the river.

View attachment 23278

Bet is showing "Roots" check it out and see how your people treated Black people so much so that they will never forget and never get over it.So when you read about crimes committed to white people just remember "payback's a beotch".

View attachment 23278

Bet is showing "Roots" check it out and see how your people treated Black people so much so that they will never forget and never get over it.So when you read about crimes committed to white people just remember "payback's a beotch".

You and the other racist losers here really are made for each other.

View attachment 23278

whites created whaaaaat,give me a break will ya.whites stole everything they have,no wonder they didn't want Blacks to learn,to read or learn arithmatic. Blacks strived through hatred,murder,rape of their women,lynchings by you devils to get where they are today. We will never get over slavery and jim crow times.you will pay,pay,pay.

I dont know man, racism is rampant in the black community. Im not sure that will ever change. Its become part of their culture, and cultures arent easilly changed.

Do you remember the "Jim Crow era"when your people rode around with hoods on your heads lynching Black people and getting away with murder.
Racism was rampant all over the country.Signs up over water fountains,bathrooms.Black people sitting on buses had to get up to let white people sit down,or they would be arrested.I'd say that racism was part of your culture,and cultures are not easily changed.

Ok, so YOU tell me why so many Black men rape White women if it isn't genocidal hate. I'll be waiting for an answer. ...

Idiotic, unfounded speculation is your game, chump.

How can you say rape,when white women are faster then a speeding bullet spreading those legs open.

Is that what you tell yourself when using your wide selection of 'Lonely Lotion' oils at night, loser?

The failure of No Child Left Behind gives fresh credibility to the assertions of men like Charles Murray.

As far as Stormfront is concerned, I joined and was banned when I pointed out that one of the charges Hitler made against the Jews in Mein Kampf was factually incorrect. I knew I would be banned and wanted to see how long it would take. It only took two weeks. I would like to be able to go back and say nice things about Jews.

I am neither Jewish nor Oriental. I admire both racial groups for the same reasons that I do not admire the Negro race. Jews and Orientals have high average IQ, and low rates of crime and illegitimacy. Let us pass lightly over how they compare with Negroes.

This comment makes a lot of sense......Not only do you NOT know every negro that currently exist on this planet, you are willing to make such an illogical generalization.

I am talking about averages. Now what is so illogical about pointing out that blacks have high average rates of illegitimacy and crime and low average intelligence? It is true, and it is obviously true.

The United States would be a much better country without them, or at least without 90 percent of them. Just think. The crime rate would be so much lower. We would not need to spend so much money on our criminal justice and welfare systems. We would not waste so much money trying to educate them.

The downtown areas of our once proud cities would be known for atmospheric restaurants and taverns, book stores and used book stores, theaters, museums, art gallerias, and so on. They would not be known for the sound of gun fire and police sirens.

The kind of work blacks used to do can be done better by inexpensive machinery, or by Hispanic immigrants. We do not need blacks any more. They are no longer necessary. In a declining economy we can no longer afford to subsidize them. There are too many people on this planet. Too many are the wrong kind of people.

The USA would be a much nicer place without people like you. People who think,act,and speak like you so get the heck out.

I see nothing wrong with pointing out black on white crime. It certainly isn't racist...

All crime should be punished.

Thats right,all white people who participated in the lynchings of Black people should be punished.Since they weren't their off springs are getting what they should have experienced.:mad::mad::mad:

How do you feel when you look into a mirror and all you see are the faces of Black people your people lynched and set on fire in front of their children.How do you feel after all the atrocities your people committed on Black people,hmmmmm how do you feel huh?

How do you feel when you look into a mirror and all you see are the faces of Black people your people lynched and set on fire in front of their children.How do you feel after all the atrocities your people committed on Black people,hmmmmm how do you feel huh?

I see nothing wrong with pointing out black on white crime. It certainly isn't racist...

All crime should be punished.

I see nothing wrong in posting the crimes your white people got away with.
lynchings
burnings
raping of Black women
this is just a small listing of what your people did to Black people.

Forum List

Back