What would happen to Blacks if we ended racism.

If white racism disappeared tomorrow it would come back the day after tomorrow because blacks would still behave and perform in ways that reinforce it.

As long as blacks tend to perform poorly on every mental aptitude test however it is designed, as long as they tend to perform poorly in the classroom, and on any job that requires superior intelligence, and as long as the have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight times the white crime rate, most whites who have extensive contact with blacks will have a low opinion of the Negro race, even while they may say nice things about blacks in public.

there is already much less racism towards blacks. it has left many blacks in a quandary because they are still seemingly unable to compete even with access to opportunities that were once denied to them. when a diligent black student with passing grades and the approval of her teachers all the way through school finds out that she cannot pass the exit exam what is she to think? is it racism or some personal lack of ability? how many of us would choose to acknowledge our deficiencies when a ready made excuse is easily invoked?

I dont know man, racism is rampant in the black community. Im not sure that will ever change. Its become part of their culture, and cultures arent easilly changed.

I dont know man, racism is rampant in the black community. Im not sure that will ever change. Its become part of their culture, and cultures arent easilly changed.

If this is true have I made a racist remark to any of you whites here? I am heavily involved in the African-American community at my college. I am very involved in my "black fraternity." We do charitable work that caters to all, so I must ask how is the organization I am associated with racist towards whites? Since you've made a basic generalization I expect you to show racism in the little bit of information I've given you.

Give us an example of your "superior intelligence," champ.

Those who read my posts can decide for themselves.

No, no, no. I mean concrete examples of accomplishments that indicate "superior intelligence." Come on champ, don't be shy.

Let's see concrete evidence of your educational level.

I notice you asked that of everyone here that has an opposing opinion. So how about it?

What is your educational background champ?

Don't be shy.

It isn't racism to point out crime rates or test scores. I'm sorry those are just area's for society to discuss and improve on.

Pointing that out isn't racism. Just fact. Maybe blacks need to stop being racist like Jamie fox talking about wiping out all whites...Now that's racism.

No, no, no. I mean concrete examples of accomplishments that indicate "superior intelligence." Come on champ, don't be shy.

I notice you asked that of everyone here that has an opposing opinion. So how about it?

Don't be shy.

Start with yours first Mr. I'm-too-scared-too-fist-fight-so-I-drive-around-with-a-gun.

Don't be shy.

Start with yours first Mr. I'm-too-scared-too-fist-fight-so-I-drive-around-with-a-gun.

Wow very mature. Do you often just make shit up on the fly? Maybe it's that high-browed education you allegedly have.

Don't be shy.

Wow very mature. Do you often just make shit up on the fly? Maybe it's that high-browed education you allegedly have.

Answer the question....Whats your education level

Answer the question....Whats your education level

I'm not gonna answer your question until mine is answered.

Oh and I don't take to be ordered around kindly. So please don't go there.

One more thing, seeing that you are so well educated you should know that a question should end with one of these little doodads "?" aka a punctuation mark, more specificallly a question mark. And you improperly used the "ellipsis".

Racism is found among all peoples, you dope. It is a human weakness not specific to any culture or ethnicity. If you want to improve the situation, just worry about getting your own shit together.

Don't be shy.

Are you hoping your 'friend' Friends will put out now that you leapt to its defense?

I've asked people who go on and on about the "intelligence" of this group or that to demonstrate some of their own. I've asked those who insist that a degree in Physics or Engineering is the only measure of an advanced 'people' if they actually hold such a degree themselves. A simple reality check for big-mouthed losers and hypocrites.

I won't be shy. I have undergraduate degrees in Philosophy and Political Science, and a Master's Degree in Linguistics. Nothing awe-inspiring, but there it is. I would say 'education' goes beyond just degrees earned, but that probably answers your question. Let me know if it doesn't.

Don't be shy.

Are you hoping your 'friend' Friends will put out now that you leapt to its defense?

I've asked people who go on and on about the "intelligence" of this group or that to demonstrate some of their own. I've asked those who insist that a degree in Physics or Engineering is the only measure of an advanced 'people' if they actually hold such a degree themselves. A simple reality check for big-mouthed losers and hypocrites.

I won't be shy. I have undergraduate degrees in Philosophy and Political Science, and a Master's Degree in Linguistics. Nothing awe-inspiring, but there it is. I would say 'education' goes beyond just degrees earned, but that probably answers your question. Let me know if it doesn't.

I'm not defending anyone. I asked a question. Pure and simple.

And I didn't ask for an explanation.

What part of your educational background makes you think you are better than anyone else? Or smarter?

Did you know that Bill Gates dropped out of school? As did Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg, Marc Rich, Ty Warner, Ted Turner, Steve Jobs and many many others.

Would you consider these guys big-mouthed losers and hypocrites?

Last edited:

Don't be shy.

What part of your educational background makes you think you are better than anyone else?

I never said that any part of my educational background makes me better than anyone else. You have never seen me suggest such a thing. Are you being dishonest now? Is this what you've been reduced to? Trying to put words in people's mouths because you've got nothing of your own to stand on? On top of everything else, you've got no character or personal honor? What does that leave you with? Just hate and fear?

Did you know that Bill Gates dropped out of school? As did Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg, Marc Rich, Ty Warner, Ted Turner, Steve Jobs and many many others.

Garsh, I ain't never heered a them fellers! :rolleyes:

Did you know that none of them spewed idiotic racist nonsense about which peoples are more intelligent than others? Did you know that none of them demanded endlessly that the only sign of a developed people was an advanced degree in Physics or Engineering and then cowered from discussing their own educational backgrounds? Did you know that they all directed their considerable energies towards making their own success instead of obsessiing over their fear of people who look somewhat superficially different from themselves?

What part of your educational background makes you think you are better than anyone else?

I never said that any part of my educational background makes me better than anyone else. You have never seen me suggest such a thing. Are you being dishonest now? Is this what you've been reduced to? Trying to put words in people's mouths because you've got nothing of your own to stand on? On top of everything else, you've got no character or personal honor? What does that leave you with? Just hate and fear?

No you didn't say it and I never said you did. But you do think it. Why else would you challenge those that question black intelligence then call them losers and hypocrites?

Facts speak for themselves. On average blacks test lower than whites, whites lower than asians.

Those facts cannot be denied and it doesn't take a college degree to understand that. Obviously your degree isn't worth the paper it's written on if you cannot understand the significance.

Now pettifog the issue with your little rant.

A College degree doesn't make anyone more intelligent. Hell anyone with the money for tution can get a college degree.

Did you know that none of them spewed idiotic racist nonsense about which peoples are more intelligent than others? Did you know that none of them demanded endlessly that the only sign of a developed people was an advanced degree in Physics or Engineering and then cowered from discussing their own educational backgrounds? Did you know that they all directed their considerable energies towards making their own success instead of obsessiing over their fear of people who look somewhat superficially different from themselves?

Why make a claim you cannot possibly prove?

Have you heard and read everything everyone of these people as ever written or said?

Do you know every one of their fears and obsessions?

Everything you wrote is just made up bullshit and you know it.

And you claim to be well educated. pfft

No you didn't say it and I never said you did. But you do think it.

Now you're going to tell me what I think? Just how damn stupid can you get, boy?

Why make a claim you cannot possibly prove?

Have you heard and read everything everyone of these people as ever written or said?

Do you know every one of their fears and obsessions?

Everything you wrote is just made up bullshit and you know it.

And you claim to be well educated. pfft

You reek of desperation, boy. It would be a lot easier for you to just drop all this nonesense and become a normal human being.

Forum List

Back