What would happen to Blacks if we ended racism.

There are too many people on this planet. Too many are the wrong kind of people.

The number of people isn't the problem. The problem is that there are too many idiotic, cowardly assholes like you.

In 2005, the Justice Dept,s Uniform Crime Report, Table 42 "Crime By Race" states that in that year the number of White on Black rapes reported was less than 10. That same year the number of Black on White rapes reported was 37,460. That's more than 100 White women being raped by Black men Every Day in America! Since it agreed by all that less than half of all rapes are even reported (The FBI estimates 37 percent are actually reported), we can easily double or triple those horrific numbers. After 2005, the statistics were manipulated to try to hide the ugly reality of Black on White rape. This was done by counting any Hispanic on Black violent (Including Rape) as being White on Black to try to lessen the disparity in the numbers. Average IQ of Pure African Blacks is 70. Australian Coastal Aboriginies 60. Ashkenazi Jews 115. Asians 106. Whites 100. Because of intermixing with Whites, American Blacks have an average IQ of 85 as do the African/White admixtures in Britain France and else where. African Blacks didn't need to be any smarter than IQ70 to survive in a tropic environment where there is always some kind fruit in ripening and shelter is not a life or death matter. With those who left Africa and went north 30,000 to 40.000 years ago the development of higher intelligence was needed to figure out how built shelter to survive the Ice Age also make clothes store food during the long winter months and etc. Even a casual thinker who who is not biased can connect these dots. If we were talking about anything other than race, the discussion would already be over. The proof is everywhere.

The failure of No Child Left Behind gives fresh credibility to the assertions of men like Charles Murray.

As far as Stormfront is concerned, I joined and was banned when I pointed out that one of the charges Hitler made against the Jews in Mein Kampf was factually incorrect. I knew I would be banned and wanted to see how long it would take. It only took two weeks. I would like to be able to go back and say nice things about Jews.

I am neither Jewish nor Oriental. I admire both racial groups for the same reasons that I do not admire the Negro race. Jews and Orientals have high average IQ, and low rates of crime and illegitimacy. Let us pass lightly over how they compare with Negroes.

This comment makes a lot of sense......Not only do you NOT know every negro that currently exist on this planet, you are willing to make such an illogical generalization.

I am talking about averages. Now what is so illogical about pointing out that blacks have high average rates of illegitimacy and crime and low average intelligence? It is true, and it is obviously true.

The United States would be a much better country without them, or at least without 90 percent of them. Just think. The crime rate would be so much lower. We would not need to spend so much money on our criminal justice and welfare systems. We would not waste so much money trying to educate them.

The downtown areas of our once proud cities would be known for atmospheric restaurants and taverns, book stores and used book stores, theaters, museums, art gallerias, and so on. They would not be known for the sound of gun fire and police sirens.

The kind of work blacks used to do can be done better by inexpensive machinery, or by Hispanic immigrants. We do not need blacks any more. They are no longer necessary. In a declining economy we can no longer afford to subsidize them. There are too many people on this planet. Too many are the wrong kind of people.

You are acting as if African-Americans are a drain on society.....

Let's see:

whites in the United states account for about 72.4% of the US population

Whites account for 39% (+/-) of being welfare recipients

Remember, social security and unemployment insurance is also considered welfare, which many whites take advantage of. Have a good day

You keep trying to excuse or minimize Black racism by pointing to White on White crime, which has nothing to do with the fact that I, as a White man would be in great physical danger if I went for a walk in most of your Black inner cities. I would be in even danger than a Black man in a Mexican neighborhood at night is. Stupid people and deceptive people often say the reason for Black on White violent crime is economic, not racial. BS! You don't have to rape a White woman to steal her money. (White on Black rape is almost unheard of, and White on Black gang rape IS unheard of). I know of a sicken number of Black men raping then torturing and murdering White women. Sometimes Black men murder the White woman's children too. Even a low intelligence Black knows that the women of any ethnic group or race are the bringers and bearers of that race. So, to degrade and humiliate the woman is to degrade and humiliate that race. To kill the woman is to kill the race. That is the real explanation you've been trying to hide.

I, as a White man would be in great physical danger if I went for a walk in most of your Black inner cities. I would be in even danger than a Black man in a Mexican neighborhood at night is. .

You're a pussy.

Black Africans have a brain that is 4 cubic inches smaller than whites and Asians. The missing brain tissue is is missing from the frontal cortex which is associated with Abstract Thinking and Impulse Control. Which goes a long way towards explaining why every one of the more than 50 countries that Black men run , is a humanitarian disaster. You can't blame it on post colonial blues, because Asian countries that were colonized (Like India) are improving in leaps and bounds. So Blacks have a less advanced brain to start out with. Their lack of impulse control is obvious in Africa and everywhere else Blacks reside. Then there is the the ongoing humiliation of slavery. I say ongoing because the Anti-White hatred it spawns is alive and well in Black America. Humiliation by it's very nature cries out for revenge. We see this in the 'Cycle of Violence' all over the world and all through history. Historically (In Human Nature) the only remedy for humiliation is REVENGE...Get Whitey!.. Until then our White women are degraded, humiliated and destroyed by rape and murder...Want more Black racism? Add to that the fact the Blacks rightfully suffer from Achievement Envy. They hate whites because Whites created and achieved so much, while their technological high water mark is a clutch of mud huts by the river.

Last edited:
This comment makes a lot of sense......Not only do you NOT know every negro that currently exist on this planet, you are willing to make such an illogical generalization.

I am talking about averages. Now what is so illogical about pointing out that blacks have high average rates of illegitimacy and crime and low average intelligence? It is true, and it is obviously true.

The United States would be a much better country without them, or at least without 90 percent of them. Just think. The crime rate would be so much lower. We would not need to spend so much money on our criminal justice and welfare systems. We would not waste so much money trying to educate them.

The downtown areas of our once proud cities would be known for atmospheric restaurants and taverns, book stores and used book stores, theaters, museums, art gallerias, and so on. They would not be known for the sound of gun fire and police sirens.

The kind of work blacks used to do can be done better by inexpensive machinery, or by Hispanic immigrants. We do not need blacks any more. They are no longer necessary. In a declining economy we can no longer afford to subsidize them. There are too many people on this planet. Too many are the wrong kind of people.

You are acting as if African-Americans are a drain on society.....

Let's see:

whites in the United states account for about 72.4% of the US population

Whites account for 39% (+/-) of being welfare recipients

Remember, social security and unemployment insurance is also considered welfare, which many whites take advantage of. Have a good day

according to your figures they certainly are a drain on society. whites use less than their share of social programs, black use (a lot) more than their share. add in the expense of housing so many more blacks in prison. then consider what the average black pays in taxes compared to the average white. whites pay, blacks take. on average of course.

Black Africans have a brain that is 4 cubic inches smaller than whites and Asians. The missing brain tissue is is missing from the frontal cortex which is associated with Abstract Thinking and Impulse Control. Which goes a long way towards explaining why every one of the more than 50 countries that Black men run , is a humanitarian disaster. You can't blame it on post colonial blues, because Asian countries that were colonized (Like India) are improving in leaps and bounds. So Blacks have a less advanced brain to start out with. Their lack of impulse control is obvious in Africa and everywhere else Blacks reside. Then there is the the ongoing humiliation of slavery. I say ongoing because the Anti-White hatred it spawns is alive and well in Black America. Humiliation by it's very nature cries out for revenge. We see this in the 'Cycle of Violence' all over the world and all through history. Historically (In Human Nature) the only remedy for humiliation is REVENGE...Get Whitey!.. Until then our White women are degraded, humiliated and destroyed by rape and murder...Want more Black racism? Add to that the fact the Blacks rightfully suffer from Achievement Envy. They hate whites because Whites created and achieved so much, while their technological high water mark is a clutch of mud huts by the river.

Oh just what we needed, another cowardly idiot parroting stormfront BS 'science' and venting his pathetic fears.

Everything I've sited is indisputable fact. Everything from the Uniform Crime Statistics to comparative brain weights at autopsy. What is your scientific factual rebuttal? You call me a pussy. By the way, one of your Black civil rights heros, Jesse Jackson himself said years ago, "When I'm in the inner city at night and I hear someone walking behind me and I turn around to look, I hope it's White people". So he sure knows where the hate is. Ok, so YOU tell me why so many Black men rape White women if it isn't genocidal hate. I'll be waiting for an answer. By the way White men who rape, don't rape Black women because for the most part we find them unattractive. I read a story recently where a person of one race broke into a house and raped a woman of another race and murdered her and her two babies. Now, given that the murderer was one race and the victims were another race, and the races involved are Black and White, YOU TELL ME what color the murderer was and what color the victims were. The answer will tell you in whose hearts the Genocidal race hatred lives. So let's hear your answers...

How does it feel to wake up everyday knowing you are a complete fucking coward (not to mention an idiot)?

Everything I've sited is indisputable fact. Everything from the Uniform Crime Statistics to comparative brain weights at autopsy. ...

I don't see any link to "brain weight" nonsense or reliable conclusions based on same.

By the way White men who rape, don't rape Black women because for the most part we find them unattractive. ...

Who's "we" asshole? Who do you imagine you speak for? And since men and women of all races have been getting together throughout history whenever possible, your idiotic conclusion is baseless.

I knew you had no answer to to reality. I could dig up all the studies and other proof and post it here but it would be pointless. So, let's see, so far your argument is that I'm a pussy and an asshole. Sadly, it's about what I expected. You had the chance to present your case that Black people weren't haters. Your profanity and hate filled obnoxiousness proved otherwise. I pity Blacks. With all the violent racist Black on White crime, the Whites have been ethnically cleansed from many cities that are now run by Blacks, (like Detroit), and are consequently third world garbage holes that even you Congoids are trying to escape. Well, any, since the epitome of you intellect is profane slurs, and you are unable to have a fruitful discussion, I"m through wasting my time with you. Goodbye...Loser

I knew you had no answer to to reality. I could dig up all the studies and other proof and post it here but it would be pointless. So, let's see, so far your argument is that I'm a pussy and an asshole. Sadly, it's about what I expected. You had the chance to present your case that Black people weren't haters. Your profanity and hate filled obnoxiousness proved otherwise. I pity Blacks. With all the violent racist Black on White crime, the Whites have been ethnically cleansed from many cities that are now run by Blacks, (like Detroit), and are consequently third world garbage holes that even you Congoids are trying to escape. Well, any, since the epitome of you intellect is profane slurs, and you are unable to have a fruitful discussion, I"m through wasting my time with you. Goodbye...Loser

In other words, you know you are full of shit and now you're running away with your tail between your legs. Of course.

How does it feel to wake up everyday knowing you are a complete fucking coward (not to mention an idiot)?

For most Americans whether they are black or not the face of a young black man is the face of crime. How does it feel to look into the mirror and see the face of crime? How does it feel to get onto a bus and notice that women hold their purses more tightly and that men pick up their briefcases and put them on their laps?

What I would like to know is where are all these Black on white attacks happening.All I see on the news and radio is Black on Black attacks.So where does the white people fit in.

How does it feel to look into the mirror and see the face of crime? How does it feel to get onto a bus and notice that women hold their purses more tightly and that men pick up their briefcases and put them on their laps?

You keep guessing, and guessing wrong, idiot. How does it feel to look into the mirror and see a pathetic fucking coward?

Forum List

Back