What would happen to Blacks if we ended racism.

Look at Zimbabwe and South Africa. We whites should just slit our own throats with our own knifes. Most blacks think nothing of being racist against whites and thinking nothing of their crimes.

I know what Mr.Public is talking about...O'yes, let's silence the white people in the face of violent crimes and lowering standards.

Lets all get together and buy matthew a ticket to Africa.

I'm stating the point blank facts and all you people can do is whine? What is your plan to improve the problems? O'noo's, you can't talk about that as you're a evil racist white.

Well, Yes I Can as we live within the same society.

Matthew, point out the facts you want, but you're a racist who is uneducated yet you believe that your pejorative threads are some sort of FACT when you yourself are uneducated....How are you that uneducated? You haven't even graduated college or I'm sure high school so why talk about other people?

What was it that Jesus said?

"Take the thorn out of your own eye before you take the thorn out of your brothers."

I don't need to defend blacks, I defend myself. The fact remains you are unintelligent...Can you prove that you're more intelligent than me Matthew. I am black, and yes, you subscribe to genetic inferiority so please prove that you being white (I assume) are more intelligent than me? Please show me some concrete evidence.

How much clearer does it need to be? Is there no shame on the otherside?

One look at the link you provided was enough to convince me that there are more racists like you out there. Any statistical data from that site is suspect!

You don't like stats...I could back a lot of this up with the FBI, cdc, ect. You're a joke as you defend real racism against whites and tell me that I'm for pointing it out.

Golly gee. Matthew, If Blacks collected stats of all the crimes committed against them by unscrupulous and racist elements in the white population the end result would be vastly different than reported by the DOJ or the FBI. Having control of the data base and having the power to decide who or what is reported in it empowers the publisher to influence public opinion. Just look what it has done to you.

Black and Latino students were collared in 95% of the 882 total arrests in city schools last year, while blacks and Latinos make up about 71% of the city’s student body of about a million pupils.

Read more: 95%*of last year's 882 NYPD school arrests involved minorities* - NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/educat...4#ixzz23k5DxDua

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime.../10shrtbl06.xls
Whites kill 3,063 people at 63-70% of the population!
Blacks kill 2,950 people at 13% of the population!

Lets try to scale it up to 70% of the population...

2,950/13x=70

13x=2,950*70

13x=206500

x=15,884.6 murders at 70%

15,884.6/3,062(blacks prop/whites)

x=5.2 times more likely to murder then whites!

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

I have solid support for my case what do you have? Nothing??? Is this the future you're shooting for.
yu

The error here i that after all the statistical chicanery is done, people like you use them to stigmatize millions of innocent Blacks and Hispanics. who have never committed a crime.
All of the stats you mention above likely represent offenses committed by relatively few criminals. Often the same criminal commits multiple offenses which are then statistically rendered to suggest that multiple blacks committed them.

I was a bit tipsy when I wrote that last post! What I meant to say is:
The error here is that after all the statistical chicanery is done, people like you use them to stigmatize millions of innocent Blacks and Hispanics who have never committed a crime.

All of the stats you mention above likely represent offenses committed by relatively few criminals. Often the same criminal commits multiple offenses which are then statistically rendered to suggest that multiple blacks committed them.

I'm stating the point blank facts and all you people can do is whine? What is your plan to improve the problems? O'noo's, you can't talk about that as you're a evil racist white.

Well, Yes I Can as we live within the same society.

Matthew, point out the facts you want, but you're a racist who is uneducated yet you believe that your pejorative threads are some sort of FACT when you yourself are uneducated....How are you that uneducated? You haven't even graduated college or I'm sure high school so why talk about other people?

What was it that Jesus said?

"Take the thorn out of your own eye before you take the thorn out of your brothers."

He also said judge not then you wont be judged.

Forum List

Back