What Would Happen If We Plastered Pictures Of Victims Of Drone Attacks All Over The Media

I've been saying we need to get the hell out and mind our own damn business before the first bunker buster hit in Iraq ... then, KILL ALL MUSLIMS was the war cry from the RW's. Now, they're particular about how they kill them, but they pretty much still want them dead.

gimme a F'n break.

Kill ISIS... but not with a drone.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The right isn't exactly saying that drone attacks are completely wrong. They just want to point out the fact that the left is pontificating about how terrible something that happened 11 years ago was without taking into account what is going on now, doing this while ignoring that it is worse to turn a terrorist into a steaming gut-pile than it is to wrap a wet towel around his head, or raise your voice to them injuring their self-esteem. Can you grasp this concept or must I further elaborate?

Imagine what the world would think if Republicans started acting like Democrats and started exposing everything our presidents have done in the war on terror.

drone-attacks.jpg

At the following links are pictures of the after-effects of Obama's drone strikes. WARNING: Some may become upset from the graphic nature of this pictures. Especially potential terrorists:

http://asiantribune.com/sites/asiantribune.com/files/images/2012/Drone_Attack_2.png

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1748373/thumbs/o-DRONE-STRIKE-facebook.jpg

http://hotterthanapileofcurry.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/drone-attack-pakistan-may-2012.jpg?w=500

http://newswatch.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Quetta-Hazara-24-Reuters-1024x636.jpg
Should we outlaw the use of drones in wars, for killing people? Especially when I saw somewhere yesterday or maybe it was a thread header today, that 1 out of 28 killed by drones are the people we are actually after, that means 27 are not, on average.... if that is true, then I think we should outlaw the use of drones....

What do you think? Should we outlaw their use, even in war?
I would prefer to outlaw hypocrites in Congress instead.

I've been saying we need to get the hell out and mind our own damn business before the first bunker buster hit in Iraq ... then, KILL ALL MUSLIMS was the war cry from the RW's. Now, they're particular about how they kill them, but they pretty much still want them dead.

gimme a F'n break.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The right isn't exactly saying that drone attacks are completely wrong. They just want to point out the fact that the left is pontificating about how terrible something that happened 11 years ago was without taking into account what is going on now, doing this while ignoring that it is worse to turn a terrorist into a steaming gut-pile than it is to wrap a wet towel around his head, or raise your voice to them injuring their self-esteem. Can you grasp this concept or must I further elaborate?

please don't. Those run-on sentences are killing me. I was just as 'pro drone" 11 years ago as I am today ... if we're going to be there killing people (and we are) what difference does it make how we kill them... dead is dead.
Boots on the ground = our soldiers getting KIA .... 500 ragheads isn't worth 1 dead American soldier.

gimme a F'n break.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

please don't. Those run-on sentences are killing me. I was just as 'pro drone" 11 years ago as I am today ... if we're going to be there killing people (and we are) what difference does it make how we kill them... dead is dead.
Boots on the ground = our soldiers getting KIA .... 500 ragheads isn't worth 1 dead American soldier.
Says the idiot that began a paragraph with a lower-case letter.

A run-on sentence doesn't use commas and correct punctuation. I checked my sentence in a grammar checker and it found no mistakes.
https://www.grammarcheckforsentence.com:44794/CorrectSentence.do

A run-on is a sentence in which two or more independent clauses (i.e., complete sentences) are joined without appropriate punctuation or conjunction,
Run-on sentence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Go back to school.

Last edited:
How about some pictures of American soldiers coming home in coffins?
Liberals did that when Bush was president. It all stopped when Obama became president. Can you tell me why?
Liberals did what when Bush was President?
You cannot read? You used soldiers deaths for political reasons.
Not showing the coffins was for political reasons.

How about some pictures of American soldiers coming home in coffins?
Liberals did that when Bush was president. It all stopped when Obama became president. Can you tell me why?
Liberals did what when Bush was President?
You cannot read? You used soldiers deaths for political reasons.
Showing the dead from drone attacks is not for political reasons?

Forum List

Back