Obama drone strikes have killed more than 176 children

By conservative estimates the United States alone has murdered 20 million people in the 20th century but the high numbers don't really matter to me. 1 million is too many. Was it worth it to spend endlessly only to face a bankrupt immoral society in it's death throes? Enjoy it while it lasts because you haven't see nuttin' yet.

i dont know about 20 million but there are estimates that the sanction policy against iraq alone

caused the death of 400 thousand mostly the very young or old

By conservative estimates the United States alone has murdered 20 million people in the 20th century but the high numbers don't really matter to me. 1 million is too many. Was it worth it to spend endlessly only to face a bankrupt immoral society in it's death throes? Enjoy it while it lasts because you haven't see nuttin' yet.

I'm still waiting for the flying autos like on The Jetsons.

I'd take a jet pack from GTA San Andreas.

So can any liberal tell me why killing kids in Syria is worse than killing other kids?

i dont know about 20 million but there are estimates that the sanction policy against iraq alone

caused the death of 400 thousand mostly the very young or old

You'll get varying numbers depending, but if you take a look at nam and then the crap in Cambodia, then the body count begins to add up. Indirect consequences of misguided foreign policy.

Point being is that the U.S. acts like an empire. No different than any others.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban are America's enemies

not according to the prezbo

that is who we will be tipping the scales for in Syria

People die in war.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban are America's enemies....

I don't ever want to see you hypocritical bastards talking about the growth of Al Qaeda again. I'll point it out to you if you do.

Cool, but you have to admit that the the president of the United States is on the side of Al Qaeda. The enemy of my enemy is my friend is quite true in this case. Same throughout history. There is nothing different about this situation.

Obama for AQ- You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind. The CIA and Kerry say they're 15-25 per cent of the rebels, and I don't give a feq what the eternal Pub liars say...PUB DUPES....

It seems that accurate records have been kept about the peripheral damage of drone strikes and the left accepts them and sanctions the risk to civilian populations. Who do we see when America becomes the threat to people riding in a car or sipping latte in a outdoor cafe?

Obama for AQ- You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind. The CIA and Kerry say they're 15-25 per cent of the rebels, and I don't give a feq what the eternal Pub liars say...PUB DUPES....

These people don't even want America killing al Qaeda based on this thread. They go back and forth.

:eek:

Yeah, I'd stay out of Syria as there is in fact al Qaeda within the rebels.

These people don't even want America killing al Qaeda based on this thread. They go back and forth.

:eek:

Yeah, I'd stay out of Syria as there is in fact al Qaeda within the rebels.

We run Al Qaeda in Syria and Egypt, NATo runs AQ for the drug trade in Afghanistan.

AQ is a NWO run boogyeman to steal your freedoms.

NWO also bombs children and creates more terrorists, on purpose.

If China bombed my children here on Long Island, I can guarantee I'd join a "radical American terrorist group" and do my very best to fuck over the Chinese.

Progressives and the NWO are the true terrorists.

Hopefully the regular and common man of the world unite and put your shit to rest.

Progressives:

PERPETUAL WAR FOR PERPETUAL PEACE!

That's been their motto since World War I.

Thank god we moved to Progressive Woodrow Wilson's fiat currency in 1913 to fund all these bankster wars.

Last edited:
What's wrong Progressives, afraid to even bump this thread?

Progressives were hoodwinked. They voted for the candidate who was against the Iraq War, and they got Bush III.

I remember when there was an attempt to shine a light on civilian deaths in Iraq. The people on the Right refused to even discuss it. The mere mention of civilian Iraqi deaths meant you hated America, or you were lying.

Wonder how you feel about Vietnam. Innocent American soldiers were sent off to be slaughtered because of Cold War hysteria. You should read a book called "Washington's China". It's about the State Department's absolute and total paranoia over China in the 50s. Rightwing hawks convinced both sides of the political aisle that the USA faced the gravest threat form China, and only a forward military policy would work to keep communism from spreading. These were the days of McCarthy when anti-communism was used to move the Right from Isolationism to Interventionism, and it was decided that the USA needed to take a hugely interventionist role in Asia. You ever heard the Nixon tapes on Cambodia? Communism was everywhere - and like terrorism, it's always spreading. Communists are hiding under the bed.

And the anti-war Left, who was protesting the slaughter, didn't take the communist threat seriously enough.

Remember the Domino Theory? First Vietnam, then Hawaii, then Sacramento. Commies everywhere. The Left sent LBJ packing but Nixon ran with the hysteria.

It always starts with the hawks deciding that there is a national security interest at stake in a far away land. And like Bush, they subject the American people to color coded warnings until average citizens are convinced that evil doers are everywhere. And then we drop bombs.

Just wait my friend. 2016 coming, and the Right will re-take the White House. And guess what? They are going to bring back the War on Terrorism on steroids. You ain't seen nothing yet. Obama ain't got nothing on the Bush/Chaney team, despite his best effort.

Funny how Ron Paul and Noam Chomsky agree on some things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back