Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death Special

Bin Laden denied involving in 911 attack. That’s conflict to what US says. So they wouldn’t let him go alive. Bin Laden died soon after 911.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
Published December 26, 2001

FoxNews.com

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader

Read more: Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

------------------------\

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror?

By Sue Reid 11 September 2009

Read more: Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror? | Mail Online

Bin Laden died ten years ago. He was an important witness of 911 attack. Bin Laden denied he involved in 911 attack. It was conflict to US government theory. So they wouldn’t let him alive.
Proof Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11; 3 simple points
blueridge
Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:52
1. Usama Bin Laden's absolute, unequivocal, immediate denial in Pakistan press after he was blamed:

“I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people…
...What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United States? That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. " --Osama bin Laden interview with Ummat, 28 September 2001

Sources: Ummat, Urdu-language daily newspaper based in Karachi, Pakistan - Friday, 28 September 2001 - pages 1, 7. - Source: BBC Monitoring Service
Bin Laden: AUTHENTIC INTERVIEW
[this writer found it shortly after, along with others, and retained original links to Ummat's article to this day]

2. The government's spurious video evidence, claiming that he "boasted" (while he denied it above):

“It’s bogus,” says Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies program.

The video is further examined here:
Proof that Bin Laden had no links with 9/11 and the Bin Laden tape is a hoax! (Video) « Ahmed Ismail

3. The testimony of the FBI:

a) The FBI "Mosted Wanted" terrorist poster on Bin Laden does not show that he is "wanted" for 9/11. FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

b) and here is what they have stated:

“The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

--Rex Tomb, FBI spokesman, in interview with Muckraker Report
<http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html>
[Muckraker also did a follow up article in further confirmation]

The FBI is well informed of the video (proves Muckraker Report), but, nonetheless, still considers that there is "no hard evidence" to connect Bin Laden with 9/11. Thus again, the video cannot be considered said evidence.

There is therefore no sustainable evidence except politically-convenient allegation and propaganda, to make such a false and spurious claim. This also kills the idea of Al Qaeda which they claim also was connected directly with Bin Laden. The BBC documentary "Power of Nightmares" documents that Al Qaeda was "an invention" of the U.S. government, and that videos of Bin Laden "were faked for the western media", with "militants" called in for the purpose.

Quote, "SO WHY DOES THE MEDIA, GOVERNMENT, AND OFFICIALS ALL TALK AS IF THIS IS A PROVEN "FACT"? ONLY BECAUSE IT IS POLITICALLY EXPEDIENT TO DO SO, TO CONTROL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND FOREIGN POLICY AND THE RESTRUCTURING OF AMERICA'S GOVERNMENT AWAY FROM CONSTITUTIONAL RESTRAINTS.

Bin Laden died ten years ago. He was an important witness of 911 attack. Bin Laden denied he involved in 911 attack. It was conflict to US government theory. So they wouldn’t let him alive.
Proof Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11; 3 simple points
blueridge
Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:52
1. Usama Bin Laden's absolute, unequivocal, immediate denial in Pakistan press after he was blamed:

“I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people…
...What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United States? That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. " --Osama bin Laden interview with Ummat, 28 September 2001

Sources: Ummat, Urdu-language daily newspaper based in Karachi, Pakistan - Friday, 28 September 2001 - pages 1, 7. - Source: BBC Monitoring Service
Bin Laden: AUTHENTIC INTERVIEW
[this writer found it shortly after, along with others, and retained original links to Ummat's article to this day]

2. The government's spurious video evidence, claiming that he "boasted" (while he denied it above):

“It’s bogus,” says Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies program.

The video is further examined here:
Proof that Bin Laden had no links with 9/11 and the Bin Laden tape is a hoax! (Video) « Ahmed Ismail

3. The testimony of the FBI:

a) The FBI "Mosted Wanted" terrorist poster on Bin Laden does not show that he is "wanted" for 9/11. FBI &mdash; USAMA BIN LADEN

b) and here is what they have stated:

“The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

--Rex Tomb, FBI spokesman, in interview with Muckraker Report
<http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html>
[Muckraker also did a follow up article in further confirmation]

The FBI is well informed of the video (proves Muckraker Report), but, nonetheless, still considers that there is "no hard evidence" to connect Bin Laden with 9/11. Thus again, the video cannot be considered said evidence.

There is therefore no sustainable evidence except politically-convenient allegation and propaganda, to make such a false and spurious claim. This also kills the idea of Al Qaeda which they claim also was connected directly with Bin Laden. The BBC documentary "Power of Nightmares" documents that Al Qaeda was "an invention" of the U.S. government, and that videos of Bin Laden "were faked for the western media", with "militants" called in for the purpose.

Quote, "SO WHY DOES THE MEDIA, GOVERNMENT, AND OFFICIALS ALL TALK AS IF THIS IS A PROVEN "FACT"? ONLY BECAUSE IT IS POLITICALLY EXPEDIENT TO DO SO, TO CONTROL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND FOREIGN POLICY AND THE RESTRUCTURING OF AMERICA'S GOVERNMENT AWAY FROM CONSTITUTIONAL RESTRAINTS.

I've never heard of any of of this before now and I've watched a few 9/11 docu's and been to a few truther sites out of curiosity.....Any links you can provide?

Gimmick: Bin Laden's death

When Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death. I wonder what those high ranking government officials were watching in situation room? Was it just another gimmick to fool people?

&#12288;
o-OSAMA-BIN-LADEN-SITUATION-ROOM-570.jpg

Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death Special
&#12288;
Elliott By Elliott Freeman
May 1, 2012 - yesterday in Politics

&#12288;
Pentagon officials recently disclosed to the Associated Press (AP) that they could not find any photo or video evidence to confirm that Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was killed in the Navy Seal raid in Pakistan a year ago.

AP has submitted more than 20 requests for information surrounding the raid on Bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound to the U.S. Government under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

In response to the request for visual evidence of Bin Laden’s death, the Pentagon stated that it could not find any pictures or video footage of the raid itself or of Bin Laden’s dead body. It also told AP it could not locate any images of Bin Laden’s body that were taken on the U.S.S. Carl Vinson, the Navy aircraft carrier that reportedly lowered him into the sea after his death.

In addition, the Pentagon admitted that it could not find an autopsy report, death certificate or results of a DNA identification test for Bin Laden, in spite of claims made by President Obama and reported by CBC News that a DNA test was performed.

Read more: Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death (Includes interview)

I guess people wouldn't believe it unless Bin Laden's head was displayed on a pike in the Rose Garden to prove to the next 10 generations that nobody attacks the US with impunity.

Of course it has photographic evidence. Every guy in that raid had a helmet cam recording the entire thing. Every second would have been recorded for the historical archive.

Doesn't it make you somewhat pissed off to be treated like this, expected to believe this kind of crap.

Of course it has photographic evidence. Every guy in that raid had a helmet cam recording the entire thing. Every second would have been recorded for the historical archive.

Doesn't it make you somewhat pissed off to be treated like this, expected to believe this kind of crap.

Nobody said that everything was not photographed

Only that the Pentagon doesn't have them....it was a CIA operation

So what? Even if they had photographic evidence Bin Ladin has doubles that were used all the time. the conspiracy theorists would have said it was a double. They supposedly identified the body using DNA evidence but you can create a conspiracy theory about that too.
The fact is he has not been heard from since he was killed and the information they gathered at his camp has led to the capture or death of more of the top Taliban officials since.

So what? Even if they had photographic evidence Bin Ladin has doubles that were used all the time. the conspiracy theorists would have said it was a double. They supposedly identified the body using DNA evidence but you can create a conspiracy theory about that too.
The fact is he has not been heard from since he was killed and the information they gathered at his camp has led to the capture or death of more of the top Taliban officials since.

Bin Laden sleeps with the fishes

Naval Seal Team Six is a CIA operation! Who knew.

If it's really true that they don't have any sort of documentation, that is more than disturbing...I mean even pics of lowering him into the sea could have easily been faked just so that they could show "proof". I guess I never really considered too seriously that it wasn't true, because how would they pull something like that off. However, true or not, I do think that there is something to be said for the Obama admin fueling conspiracy theories on the basis that it makes people uncomfortable to buy into them, and so they tend to reject them. Clever either way.

I never considered it seriously that Osama wasn't dead. But I did consider it a slap in the face that Obama refused to show us the evidence. Thousands of brave men died for that photo. I hope President Romney releases it.

We ALL got to see Sadaam and his sons dead...laid right out! In fact even got to see that video of the hanging! Kinda hard to refute those facts!!

I've never really believe Bin Ladin wasn't dead, but it's pretty perculiar that there is NOTHING to prove it! It's hard to believe that nobody has any evidence....and you're right, they need to show evidence if nothing else but for closure for the families!!

Naval Seal Team Six is a CIA operation! Who knew.

It was

That is why the Pentagon says they do not have any evidence

Osama bin Laden, the former head of the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda, was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, local time[1][2] by Navy SEALs of the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group (also known as DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six). The operation, code-named Operation Neptune Spear, was ordered by United States President Barack Obama and carried out in a Central Intelligence Agency-led operation.

Last edited:
If it's really true that they don't have any sort of documentation, that is more than disturbing...I mean even pics of lowering him into the sea could have easily been faked just so that they could show "proof". I guess I never really considered too seriously that it wasn't true, because how would they pull something like that off. However, true or not, I do think that there is something to be said for the Obama admin fueling conspiracy theories on the basis that it makes people uncomfortable to buy into them, and so they tend to reject them. Clever either way.

I never considered it seriously that Osama wasn't dead. But I did consider it a slap in the face that Obama refused to show us the evidence. Thousands of brave men died for that photo. I hope President Romney releases it.

We ALL got to see Sadaam and his sons dead...laid right out! In fact even got to see that video of the hanging! Kinda hard to refute those facts!!

I've never really believe Bin Ladin wasn't dead, but it's pretty perculiar that there is NOTHING to prove it! It's hard to believe that nobody has any evidence....and you're right, they need to show evidence if nothing else but for closure for the families!!

That is the way it should have been

No Bin Laden in prison, no trial, no body, no grave....no pictures

He just ceased to exist and those who follow him have nothing to cling to

Bin Laden denied involving in 911 attack. That’s conflict to what US says. So they wouldn’t let him go alive. Bin Laden died soon after 911.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
Published December 26, 2001

FoxNews.com

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader

Read more: Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

------------------------\

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror?

By Sue Reid 11 September 2009

Read more: Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror? | Mail Online

Maybe THAT'S why there's no pictures of the raid or his body! :)
Actually, i doubt the Seal Team would have agreed to any kind of coverup like that. But i wouldn't put it past Obama....

If bin Laden was really the terrorist mastermind, why announce the raid at all? Did it end the war? no! Did we get intel from him? no

So besides giving Obama a thing to campaign on, what was the point?

Are you serious here? What would you do? Leave him alive? Not pursue him at all? Kill him and keep it totally silent?

Really, what is the need to ding Obama for this? OBL is dead. He should be dead. We should have hunted him down and ended his terror regime. We should have announced AND it was handled perfectly. What is the problem here…

The problem is that the right strategy was to capture him without any fanfare at all. There was absolutely no upside at all to Obama spiking the football. None

Look at it realistically. The Pentagon said it has no photographic evidence of Bin Laden's death. Yet, there was enough photographic evidence to turn over to the crew filming Zero Dark Thirty to enable them to accurately recreate the raid.

Look at it realistically. The Pentagon said it has no photographic evidence of Bin Laden's death. Yet, there was enough photographic evidence to turn over to the crew filming Zero Dark Thirty to enable them to accurately recreate the raid.

I don't see why this thread continues

Someone filed a Freedom of Information request with the Pentagon and the Pentagon said they didn't have the information because it was a CIA operation

Doesn't prove the information doesn't exist....only that the Pentagon doesn't have it

Forum List

Back