Obama drone strikes have killed more than 176 children

Just wait my friend. 2016 coming, and the Right will re-take the White House. And guess what? They are going to bring back the War on Terrorism on steroids. You ain't seen nothing yet. They beast is sleeping. But when it awakes, it will feed.

Exactly what we need, it will incite the true Liberals into revolution with Libertarians.

I'm telling you all right now, it's the Peter Kings and the John Mccains, not the Obamas and the Bidens, that will USE the far right christian base to ROUND UP and kill Muslims in FEMA death camps, after some giant false flag nuclear detonation blamed on the CIA/WhiteHouse run Al Qaeda

Libertarians and true liberals will come out and defend the Muslims from being genocided.

Civil War starts. The true "gun nuts" with their passion to kill Muslims, fooled into thinking that Libertarians betrayed them and the true liberal "parasites" (which many of them actually are lol) must also be exterminated.

Many of the military will defect with the Libertarians, like the Oathkeepers.

But the rest of military, who have bad experiences will Muslims extremists for fighting them for over a decade will be brainwashed to also round up and kill Muslims, and anyone who defends them, like Libertarians and true liberals.

The "Hillary Clintons" and the "Schumers" will then rally the sheeple Progressives (not the true liberals), and suddenly justify rounding up and killing Muslims (somehow, people like rdean and franco would accept anythign they say).

You'll have the full force of the gun wielding religious right citizenry, combined with a brainwashed military and a Progressive authoritarian/sheeple logistical support.

Against

Gun wielding Libertarians, Oathkeeper military, and true liberal logistical support.

The economy will entirely crash 3 months in, food and water will be scarce, but the Authoritarian nightmare will keep the electric on at all costs, enablaign them to use the NSA spy grid to detect modern communications of the rebels and regular/neutral citizenry alike, to see how the Patriots and rebels are obtaining their food (this is how the NAZIs found many of the jews that were hiding, the families that sheltered them would draw too much food into their home)

The majority of the population will be neutral, and afraid to take sides, just like they did during the American Revolution, or the Germans did during the Nazi regime, but many of them will turn in Patriots for food, since they'll be starving, which will force Patriots to kill many innocents as well, which will fuel even more Authoritarian propaganda against them.

This is going to be so UGLY you can't even fucking imagine.

What I described is the most likely scenario.

Last edited:
What's wrong Progressives, afraid to even bump this thread?

It always starts with the hawks deciding that there is a national security interest at stake in a far away land. And like Bush, they subject the American people to color coded warnings until average citizens are convinced that evil doers are everywhere.

John Cleese Terror levels
ALERTS TO THREATS
IN 2013 EUROPE

From JOHN CLEESE

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels ..

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be right, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is cancelled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the last final escalation level.

Regards,
John Cleese
British writer, actor, and tall person

And as a final thought - Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray. Welcome back to 430 BC.

Life is too short...
John Cleese Terror levels - MyLesPaul.com

Just wait my friend. 2016 coming, and the Right will re-take the White House. And guess what? They are going to bring back the War on Terrorism on steroids. You ain't seen nothing yet. They beast is sleeping. But when it awakes, it will feed.

Exactly what we need, it will incite the true Liberals into revolution with Libertarians.

I'm telling you all right now, it's the Peter Kings and the John Mccains, not the Obamas and the Bidens, that will USE the far right christian base to ROUND UP and kill Muslims in FEMA death camps.

Libertarians and true liberals will come out and defend the Muslims from being genocided.

Civil War starts. The true "gun nuts" with their passion to kill Muslims, fooled into thinking that Libertarians betrayed them and the true liberal "parasites" (which many of them actually are lol) must also be exterminated.

Many of the military will defect with the Libertarians, like the Oathkeepers.

But the rest of military, who have bad experiences will Muslims extremists for fighting them for over a decade will be brainwashed to also round up and kill Muslims, and anyone who defends them, like Libertarians and true liberals.

Dude......some of your posts I've enjoyed.
Hell, I'm the one that politely warned you to put a warning about the gruesome pictures

Now this kind of shit just moves you to the Loony-Ignore-Bin
:eusa_hand:
*unsub'd*

ps
Too bad I used a Pos Rep to suggest the warning or I'd be negging your ass right about now

By conservative estimates the United States alone has murdered 20 million people in the 20th century but the high numbers don't really matter to me. 1 million is too many. Was it worth it to spend endlessly only to face a bankrupt immoral society in it's death throes? Enjoy it while it lasts because you haven't see nuttin' yet.

So you'd be ok with Hitler winning the second world war????

Humanity is immoral.

I wouldn't have been OK with it at all, but hindsight is 20/20 as they say. If I could go back I would have stopped WWI from becoming WWII, hence creating the cold war and ultimately WWIII.

If I could travel back in time and volunteered to be just some infantryman in Europe knowing what I know now, I would have been eager to do so for many reasons that I won't elaborate on.

Dude......some of your posts I've enjoyed.
Hell, I'm the one that politely warned you to put a warning about the gruesome pictures

Now this kind of shit just moves you to the Loony-Ignore-Bin
:eusa_hand:
*unsub'd*

ps
Too bad I used a Pos Rep to suggest the warning or I'd be negging your ass right about now

Isiah 17:1 is in your sig, did you notice that?

I'm guessing you're the type that believes all Muslims must be killed.

You'll be the first cheering to put them into concentration camps, like we did to the Japanese.

You see, the NWO Communist/Fascist hybrid has a history of rounding people up after staging false flags.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty.

Last edited:
Just passing through looking for Cindy Sheehan. Can't seem to find her here. :confused:

Forum List

Back