What Would Happen If We Plastered Pictures Of Victims Of Drone Attacks All Over The Media

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Imagine what the world would think if Republicans started acting like Democrats and started exposing everything our presidents have done in the war on terror.

drone-attacks.jpg

At the following links are pictures of the after-effects of Obama's drone strikes. WARNING: Some may become upset from the graphic nature of this pictures. Especially potential terrorists:

http://asiantribune.com/sites/asiantribune.com/files/images/2012/Drone_Attack_2.png

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1748373/thumbs/o-DRONE-STRIKE-facebook.jpg

http://hotterthanapileofcurry.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/drone-attack-pakistan-may-2012.jpg?w=500

http://newswatch.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Quetta-Hazara-24-Reuters-1024x636.jpg

OH NO Mud... according to progtards, a little water in the face for a few seconds is FAR, FAR worse than just KILLING A FEW HUNDRED INNOCENT PEOPLE that happen to GET IN THE WAY.

So you're going to have to not say anything about this stuff. It exposes the left's hypocrisy... again.

That won't happen until Obama is out of office, and the MSM won't do it even then. The only time the Democrats and Obama are transparent is when they are exposing something that happened during the Bush Administration.

What would happen? Easy, the republicans would be up in arms criticizing media for their honesty. The democrat's response would be mixed as they are not as ideologically managed as the republicans today. I think everyone knows this except Mud who lives in a lalaland of finger pointing in one direction only.

What would happen? Easy, the republicans would be up in arms criticizing media for their honesty. The democrat's response would be mixed as they are not as ideologically managed as the republicans today. I think everyone knows this except Mud who lives in a lalaland of finger pointing in one direction only.

I would be more concerned what our enemies outside of the United States would say. We already can predict the response of our enemies within.

Just remember, Muslim Terrorists are good when Obama kills them.
Just remember, innocent women and children are irrelevant when obama kills them.

You guys treat Muslims like they are sub-human when anyone who isn't Obama kills them.

Frankly, I'm not thrilled with drone strikes, but they are better than the alternative, which is playing hall monitor in the middle east.

Just remember, innocent women and children are irrelevant when obama kills them.

You guys treat Muslims like they are sub-human when anyone who isn't Obama kills them.

Frankly, I'm not thrilled with drone strikes, but they are better than the alternative, which is playing hall monitor in the middle east.
And you guys are always the ones who remind us that not all muslims are radical killers.

Why the double standard now?

Ooooohh wait... I think I know... because you progs have to protect your messiah.

And you guys are always the ones who remind us that not all muslims are radical killers.

Ooooohh wait... I think I know... because you progs have to protect your messiah.

What Reagan Signed - The Atlantic

Deflection to irrelevant long past history noted.

Liberal tactic #13

Liberal tactic #13

Was that revoked? When ?

Liberal tactic #13

Was that revoked? When ?

On 9/11/2001.

You see there's the problem. Rendition was instituted during the Clinton administration to get around this. Extraordinary rendition - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

GITMO is the prison for unlawful combatants, not the CIA black site. None of the enhanced interrogations ever took place in a country under United States jurisdiction including Camp GITMO.

Forum List

Back