What will you do if he doesnt win?

Romney is a very principled man. I know the media likes to portray him otherwise. But it doesnt change reality.

His only principle is winning.

It's impossible to look at his record and come to any other conclusion. And that's fine. If you want to win, you want to win. I'd rather see that desire tempered with some other principles, but to date, I haven't seen anything to give evidence to the idea he has any other principles besides his desire to win.

So does a person who's only principle is winning take care of the needs of a dying boy? Or help a family when their daughter is born premature? Do they call off work and get their employees to do a city wide search for a coworkers missing daughter? Do they call people they havent seen in a while when they hear about a death in the family to offer condolences and support?

You are seriously going to try to claim that the only principle he has is winning? Well, his life proves otherwise.

I predict an Obama win, 52/48.

Gary Johnson is polling at 4.5% I say he takes at least 7% of the vote...

Oh and what happens? I laugh at whoever loses...I don't like either one of the corporate whores and don't really care who wins although I prefer Willard lose since we can then have Republicans and Democrats running in 2016.Plus Obama is doing a great job of destroying the country I want him to finish the job so we can begin anew.
^^^Is there a Demmie in dummy clothing in the house hoping Gary Johnson will split the conservative vote? :eusa_eh:^^^

If you're not in the military WTF do you care about war with Iran?

Because the last war with Iraq was paid for almost entirely by borrowing cash from China, instead of via war bonds or budget cuts. Iran is a hell of a lot stronger militarily and more motivated to resist than Iraq ever was, meaning a war with Iran will make the entire Iraq campaign look like a Three Stooges slap fight.

If a war with Iran must be fought, then c'est la vie, but this time pay for it right. If there's another way, I'd much rather not. I'd rather not go to war if I can't afford it, but I'm an old school fiscal con that way.

WTF does any of that matter to a college junior? WW2 was entirely financed as well, probably on all sides.

Anti-Fed Christian militias? Pretty much the definition of Rightie.

Christian huh?

You wouldn't lie now, would you? I mean, a good, zero integrity dem like you...

Facts About the Anarchist Militia Who Plotted to Overthrow Obama - The Daily Beast

They are fucking Chomskyites.

See, this is how folks like you get off claiming the shit on your side smells like roses. When it's your guys, they're either crazy or secretly leftists. When it's the other side, they totally represent everything and everyone on the other side.

You mean, you lying somehow changes things?

Is that how your diseased mind sees it?

That's reasoning so flawed it's not even caveman level.

What would you know about "reasoning?"

Dude, your party draws a conclusion for you, then you fabricate what you need to support it.

Are there crazies out there? You betcha.

Are there some who lean left and right. Sure thing.

Yes there are, but most of the violence is from the left - and we will NEVER, EVER see a leftist condemn it - not ever.

Does a crazy that bombs an abortion clinic represent the Right any more than a crazy that bombs a lunberjack site? Only a moron would think so.

Ohhh, must be 1971, abortion bombings..

No one has bombed one of your sacred churches in the lives of most of the posters on this board.

Seriously, when was the last abortion bombing, 1990 or something?

Eric Robert Rudolph was the abortion church bomber, since he was arrested, not one bomb has been set. You're safe to do abortion sacrifices to Quetzalcoatl or whatever the fuck it is that makes you obsessed with killing the unborn.

I look forward to the pain that Pres. Obama will feel at the humiliation of being yet another one term Democrat President.

This.
I am looking forward to the gross humiliation of Obama and the liberal Dems in the election. It will be a nuclear attack on them. They will be the most discredited, humiliated party and president in history. Obama will have to leave the country and settle in France to write his memoirs to escape the stench of his defeat. His name will be a byword of failure and incompetence. Policy makers will consider a proposal and someone wil interject "That sounds like something from the Obama Administration" and the whole idea will be dropped like a hot potato.
That's what Im talking about.

You probably shouldn't check out the electoral vote breakdowns, as Romney is in pretty sad shape in the electoral college.

Romney may yet win, but it won't be a "repudiation" of Obama. It'll be a close election that Obama lost to an opponent with no principles but huge stacks of cash.
It won't be close, Obama will need to find another day job.

Romney will focus on getting rid of the bad overspending habits of Obama and the Reid/Pelosi cabal; and teaming up with the House and Senate conservatives to provide what people need right after they cut Federal spending and reinstate the propriety of fiscal responsibility and a push to balance the budget in the future.

Ain't America grand! :)

I would really like to avoid a war with Iran. As it stands right now Obama and Romney have the same stance on Iran. If that changes, and it seems certain one favors military action over the other, well then my vote will shift from Johnson to whoever favors peace.

You mis-spelled "capitulation".

you misspelled misspelled.

asshat

If Romney wins the left will whine and declare the right cheated
If Obama wins the right will whine and declare the left cheated.

No one will riot, or go on a shooting spree.

You know damn well that if Obama loses there will be riots. Chicago, New York and L.A. will burn.

Total bullshit :)

Neither party is going to go nuts if they lose. Anyone who seriously thinks cities will burn or people will arm themselves need to get out of the house more.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
if romney wins, i'll kill myself

if obama wins, i'll kill myself

I expect you to see through with your promise.

perhaps you should post in your native tongue.

i'm sure there's an asshat-english translator the rest of us could use if we found it desirable to understand your rants.

Was there a sale on the word "asshat" that you have to use it in two posts back to back?

perhaps you should post in your native tongue.

i'm sure there's an asshat-english translator the rest of us could use if we found it desirable to understand your rants.

With your level of comprehension, there is nothing that could ever get you to understand even rudimentary communiques.

I'm not calling you dumb, del.

Oh wait...

Forum List

Back