What Will Happen to the Post Office

what do you mean the start up of the BMS?....what years are you referring too?.......it had to of been before i got there in 79....

Then I am afraid I have bed news. You are REALLY, REALLY OLD! :D

*ducks and runs*

I sure am, and perhaps you will be lucky enough to live to be my age. I am a young whippersnapper compared to my 93 year old dad that I Iost a few years ago. He was 36 years old when I was born.

prior to you posting the conversation was with manonthe street and bripat claiming that the dems/liberals and Obama weren't doing anything to repeal this law ... I pointed out what the dems/liberals and obama were doing ....

you came on with these statements yours not mine ....
post 169 you said:
its not just the GOP.....the Democrats are just as bad......and Obama caved on this years ago....
this I called you on
post 181 you said:
that poison pill as i have said a dozen times in postal threads here, was just as much the Democrats pill..... they co-sponsored it and havent done jack shit to repeal it....and that includes the President....

there were two democrats who co-sponsored the bill ...
I called you on that an I pointed out where the president and the dems/liberals have been trying to repeal it ... where they even tried to go around the Boehner to get it brought to the floor to be voted on ....

seems to me if you can't remember what you have said to me that would apear that it is you whose had too much pot to smoke... they say loss of memory is one of the symptoms ...
this guy puts this up^^^^^ and then says im the one who needs to put the pipe down......

Naah...I'll be long dead by then. On the off chance I see my 60th birthday, I plan to eat a shotgun that day.

Don't do it. You never know what you might miss.

My dad did great until he turned 89, then he got senile almost overnight but healthy as a horse. He moved in with me and my family for three years and he decided I was his brother. I had to put him in a home when he got too much for my wife to handle. He would just leave to walk home, and home was over 1,000 miles away. My wife had to get in her car and find him two or three times a week.
I took him home and his last year in small town, USA was one of his best years. There were 7 or 8 women to every man in the home and he chased after every one of them. Then one day, boom, congestive heart failure and gone.

Naah...I'll be long dead by then. On the off chance I see my 60th birthday, I plan to eat a shotgun that day.

My dad did great until he turned 89, then he got senile almost overnight but healthy as a horse. He moved in with me and my family for three years and he decided I was his brother. I had to put him in a home when he got too much for my wife to handle. He would just leave to walk home, and home was over 1,000 miles away. My wife had to get in her car and find him two or three times a week.
I took him home and his last year in small town, USA was one of his best years. There were 7 or 8 women to every man in the home and he chased after every one of them. Then one day, boom, congestive heart failure and gone.

Considering my current health...my chance of even WALKING unaided at 60 is nil. My chance of being a vegetable is high. (Google "CTE" as to the reason.) Not fuckin' worth it.

I have heard Obama keeps trying to steal the money they have socked away but the union keeps fighting them off
you are ignorant ... obama can,t touch any of their funds ever... why do you say such stupid shit

Supposedly he can't create laws on his own, but he has somehow managed to do that.
here you claim you know the constitution .. when the congress fails to act the president is allowed to pass a executive order ... all presidents use therm

But congress did act and they did pass a bipartisan immigration bill I remember it quite well. What the president should not be allowed to do is just change laws to which he disagree. Such as the ability to kill Americans overseas without due process. Or change existing immigration law just because the congress won't rubber stamp what he wants.

Considering my current health...my chance of even WALKING unaided at 60 is nil. My chance of being a vegetable is high. (Google "CTE" as to the reason.) Not fuckin' worth it.

You sure don't post like there is anything wrong with your brain. Medical science is coming up with cures or treatments of diseases every day. Ebola is a recent example. Hang in there as long as you can and there are a lot of people praying for a cure.

If the Post Office needs to cut out weekend deliveries to make a profit, then do it. It should never be shutdown but it also needs to find ways to cut costs, but it doesn't help that the workers are union workers.....they always drive up costs and driving an organization out of business.

Then you should know that not only is it not curable, it cannot even be DIAGNOSED for sure in any way short of an autopsy.

I guess my question is if it can't be diagnosed short of an autopsy, how do you know you have it?

If the Post Office needs to cut out weekend deliveries to make a profit, then do it. It should never be shutdown but it also needs to find ways to cut costs, but it doesn't help that the workers are union workers.....they always drive up costs and driving an organization out of business.
its not the workers fault the inept managers in the PO suck at their jobs.....you work just 6 months in the PO and you will see a lot of money being wasted by middle management....by someone trying to justify their job and doing a horrible job at it.....and the worst part?.....sometimes no one does anything about it....most of the time it takes a while to get it "fixed"...........

its not the workers fault the inept managers in the PO suck at their jobs.....you work just 6 months in the PO and you will see a lot of money being wasted by middle management....by someone trying to justify their job and doing a horrible job at it.....and the worst part?.....sometimes no one does anything about it....most of the time it takes a while to get it "fixed"...........

That was exactly why I left the postal service. Because of my previous experience at installing sound systems, I was semi promoted to a desk to design the BMC intercom system requirements. I promptly called in an Engineer from Webster Electric and Gai Tronics systems, laid out the building blue prints and took them to the high noise areas and office areas.

Within a week I had a design of where the speakers, telephones and office intercoms would be installed as well as a cost bid on installing or just providing the equipment for the BMC crew to install.
I took it to my manager and he wasn't interested in even looking at it. He told me he had budgeted for 6 months to complete this project and that I was to sit at my desk and look busy.

I could not do that and I told him to shove it up his ass and never looked back.

Forum List

Back