What will America look like if Obama wins in 2012?

the upcoming election in 2012 may be the one of the most important elections in the history of this country.If the left god forbid won the white house and control of both houses of congress back could America survive the bankrupting policies that would hit this country like a tsunami??:eusa_pray:

Picture America during the Great Depression, or the Soviet Union under Breshnev.

If the Repukes win, we will see a repeat of the first Great Republican Depression.
what ???:cuckoo:

usa-941923-724.gif

I assume it will look sort of like this.

the upcoming election in 2012 may be the one of the most important elections in the history of this country.If the left god forbid won the white house and control of both houses of congress back could America survive the bankrupting policies that would hit this country like a tsunami??:eusa_pray:

Picture America during the Great Depression, or the Soviet Union under Breshnev.

If the Repukes win, we will see a repeat of the first Great Republican Depression.

Ever wonder where the 400 will go when all the wealth has been sucked out of this economy? Maybe they'll move to China.

It would mean mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together......human sacrifice

the upcoming election in 2012 may be the one of the most important elections in the history of this country.If the left god forbid won the white house and to back control of both houses of congress could America survive the bankrupting policies that would hit America like a tsunami??:eusa_pray:

A Freakin NIGHTMARE is what it would look like. Greece comes to mind.

That's the Republican dream.

Hence the current crisis.

PRIVATIZE GOVERMENT!

GROVER NORQUIST FOR KING!:lol:

See Argentina. Barry and his fellow tax and spenders must have seen what Argentina looks like and got tingles up their legs.

Ever wonder where the 400 will go when all the wealth has been sucked out of this economy? Maybe they'll move to China.

No they won't.

They will stay put and build huge mansions..like they did before the great depression.

Visit "The Breakers" sometime.

The Breakers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the sort of America the Conservatives want.

First I will move to canada, mexico, belize, maybe one of the caribbean islands. Then I will set up an shell company in that country, then I will sell my usa corporation to myself through this shell company and run the profits through it tax free. Just like ge and all the other scums do. I am tired of working over 70 hours per week and paying over 50% of my income to uncle sam for no reason. I drive down the road and think, what do I use that other people don't that is the reason I am paying X and they are paying Y. It just doesn't add up.

Why are people so afraid of a balanced budget and fair taxes? In the long run, pushing this all on the wealthy will not work. As people said in the beinginng of this thread, we need shared sacrifice.

Why would he win? By your own accounts, he's been the worst President ever. The country has never been in this bad of shape. So who would vote for him? Obviously, the Republicans and Tea Partiers have a lock on the next election, especially with the support of the Koch Brothers. You'll be fine, I'm sure of it.

Who do you think will be the next President? Hopefully either Bachmann or Palin. They know their shit, they surely do.

:eusa_whistle:

Of course Barry really knew his shit.

He surely did.

Last edited:
Why would he win? By your own accounts, he's been the worst President ever. The country has never been in this bad of shape. So who would vote for him? Obviously, the Republicans and Tea Partiers have a lock on the next election, especially with the support of the Koch Brothers. You'll be fine, I'm sure of it.

Who do you think will be the next President? Hopefully either Bachmann or Palin. They know their shit, they surely do.

He surely did.

Exactly!

So who will you be voting for? It's hard to choose with so many great R's running, yes?

the upcoming election in 2012 may be the one of the most important elections in the history of this country.If the left god forbid won the white house and to back control of both houses of congress could America survive the bankrupting policies that would hit America like a tsunami??:eusa_pray:

A Freakin NIGHTMARE is what it would look like. Greece comes to mind.

That's the Republican dream.

Hence the current crisis.

PRIVATIZE GOVERMENT!

GROVER NORQUIST FOR KING!:lol:

Let's make you happy. Let's nationalize all businesses and make everyone a government employee making exactly the same pay. Hell, do away with pay. You just go to the store and grab what you need. Everyone can wear gray clothing and drive gray boxy goverment cars. No one will own one. They will just be left on the street with the keys in them so anyone can drive one when they need to. Once a week we will attend a parade to praise Dear Leader for making everyone truely equal.

Inorite?! Because those are our only two options. Either the parasites suck the rest of the wealth out of America, or it's gray time.

Last edited:
Well, if the R's continue to do as they promised and destroy the county in the name of making him a one-term president, I truly hope a R wins so they can do clean up. Then we can announce on I wanna say day 10 that they're not cleaning up fast enough.

He surely did.

Exactly!

So who will you be voting for? It's hard to choose with so many great R's running, yes?

I won't know that until everyone thats jumping in takes the leap.

If I can't support the R who finally comes out on top I will vote 3rd party.

I didn't buy into Barry's Hope and Change BS the first time round so believe me theres no way in hell I would vote for him in 2012.

This guy hasn't got a clue what he's doing.

Forum List

Back