What will America look like if Obama wins in 2012?

Like this of course:

nuclear-explosion.jpg

and if Mitt Romney wins?

nuclear-explosion.jpg

Well, if the R's continue to do as they promised and destroy the county in the name of making him a one-term president, I truly hope a R wins so they can do clean up. Then we can announce on I wanna say day 10 that they're not cleaning up fast enough.

I think the destruction was a collaborative effort.

R + D = 14 Trillion in debt.

Yup. The Clowns should be so proud.

A Freakin NIGHTMARE is what it would look like. Greece comes to mind.

That's the Republican dream.

Hence the current crisis.

PRIVATIZE GOVERMENT!

GROVER NORQUIST FOR KING!:lol:

Let's make you happy. Let's nationalize all businesses and make everyone a government employee making exactly the same pay. Hell, do away with pay. You just go to the store and grab what you need. Everyone can wear gray clothing and drive gray boxy goverment cars. No one will own one. They will just be left on the street with the keys in them so anyone can drive one when they need to. Once a week we will attend a parade to praise Dear Leader for making everyone truely equal.

Oh, you are a Commie. Figures, so was Bush.

yeah because Republicans have been so responsible with spending.

They were about 4 times more responsible than Obama and the last Democrat controlled congress.

Remember 2001 when republicans told us how much more conservative they'd be than the last administration then went on to be the most liberal government in US history to that point in time?

Same thing will happen in either 2012 or 2016 when republicans take over gov't, it'll be even more liberal and even bigger spenders than the Obama's gov't. Sounds crazy, but saying something like that sounded crazy in 2001 too then the next 6 years proved it to be true.

They were about 4 times more responsible than Obama and the last Democrat controlled congress.

Remember 2001 when republicans told us how much more conservative they'd be than the last administration then went on to be the most liberal government in US history to that point in time?

Same thing will happen in either 2012 or 2016 when republicans take over gov't, it'll be even more liberal and even bigger spenders than the Obama's gov't. Sounds crazy, but saying something like that sounded crazy in 2001 too then the next 6 years proved it to be true.

I'm hoping that the people are starting to wake up.

I'm not so sure. It would be damned hard to outspend Obama. I mean he has already quadrupled the spending of those liberal conservatives before him. Eve nif they went back to their old spending, we would have tremendous savings. They'd look like heroes by just taking it back to where it was when it was already high.

I'm not so sure. It would be damned hard to outspend Obama. I mean he has already quadrupled the spending of those liberal conservatives before him. Eve nif they went back to their old spending, we would have tremendous savings. They'd look like heroes by just taking it back to where it was when it was already high.

Trust me, I'd love to sit here and say the next administration won't spend as much as this one.

However in my 26 years on the planet, every year spending has increased and many years before I was born it did the same. I'm predicting that will continue, sadly :(.

First I will move to canada, mexico, belize, maybe one of the caribbean islands. Then I will set up an shell company in that country, then I will sell my usa corporation to myself through this shell company and run the profits through it tax free. Just like ge and all the other scums do. I am tired of working over 70 hours per week and paying over 50% of my income to uncle sam for no reason. I drive down the road and think, what do I use that other people don't that is the reason I am paying X and they are paying Y. It just doesn't add up.

Why are people so afraid of a balanced budget and fair taxes? In the long run, pushing this all on the wealthy will not work. As people said in the beinginng of this thread, we need shared sacrifice.
the only people afraid of fair taxes are spoiled lazy left wing" gibbs me datt " bums who love to pass the plate or the bill for someone else to pay.these losers actually believe someone owes them something. libbs are the most uncharitable idiots on earth!!:clap2::clap2:

the upcoming election in 2012 may be the one of the most important elections in the history of this country.If the left god forbid won the white house and control of both houses of congress back could America survive the bankrupting policies that would hit this country like a tsunami??:eusa_pray:

100804_littlepicture.jpg

That's Detroit. That's what the country will look like because Detroit suffered under exactly the same policies that Obama and the Democrats are pushing now.

Last edited:
Some sick little part of me is hoping we miss the cutoff, the deadline passes, the dollar weakens, and all manner of insanely wealthy people lose millions.

I think you've pretty well defined yourself as a bitter angry person envious of other people's success.
But it might cross your mind that wealthy people don't live in a vacuum. They buy stuff. They go places. The invest in small businesses that hire people.
So really you have it in for most of working America. Thanks, bish.

the upcoming election in 2012 may be the one of the most important elections in the history of this country.If the left god forbid won the white house and control of both houses of congress back could America survive the bankrupting policies that would hit this country like a tsunami??:eusa_pray:

100804_littlepicture.jpg

That's Detroit. That's what the country will look like because Detroit suffered under exactly the same policies that Obama and the Democrats are pushing now.
funny how the left thinks we have no strong contender's for the white house.we have a long way to go .and who ever wins the republican nomination will have no problem eating Obama and his policies alive in the arena of debate,but Rick Perry is the best I've seen yet. and he does not need a teleprompter when he is picking apart Obama on liberal media networks!!:clap2::dance::dance::dance::clap2:

Some sick little part of me is hoping we miss the cutoff, the deadline passes, the dollar weakens, and all manner of insanely wealthy people lose millions.

I think you've pretty well defined yourself as a bitter angry person envious of other people's success.
But it might cross your mind that wealthy people don't live in a vacuum. They buy stuff. They go places. The invest in small businesses that hire people.
So really you have it in for most of working America. Thanks, bish.
Obama can not defend his policies against anyone who gets the nomination!!:clap2::clap2:

I really like the way the republicans want to blame the current president for the mess, you have real short memories. King George almost single handedly destroyed our county. It is no secret why we have the patriot act, do u really think september 11 was not his and other assholes like cheney, Rumsfeld and all the rest of the criminals who almost killed us, and please check your facts, back when nixon was pres. they had a similar plan like the patriot act but it wouldn't fly at the time. we are so messed up because of the needless war that no one but the bushs and his thugs wanted. Please go back to the video archives and see how bush clearly said that he was a war time pres. and that he was so hell bent on getting bin laden, and that was only on his inauguration. So please blame obama forget the damage that bush single handedly did to this country and keep on with your eyes closed, and just for the record I am military and an ex republican

Since America is a God ordained country wouldn't Obama winning in 2012 be God's plan?

only god ordained in the eyes of white men. This country was founded on the murder of native americans and the slavery of blacks, my people did not worship your god and this country was originally for freedom of religion not freedom to worship the christian God

The Dim can't take the House until at least 2020.

Obama would be stopped, but the Nation would continue its tailspin - and the world would continue to careen out of control - thanks to the leadership void left by this Marxist asshat.

What will America look like if Obama wins in 2012?

planet-of-the-progressives-i3118.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0A9Hw5rnJs]Planet of the Ape- Progressives - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back