Dictatorship in America. What will it look like?

What woud dictatorship in America look like?

• Organizing fake electors & sending mobs to assault Congress to stay in power after losing elections

• Forgiving student loan debt

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Modern political discourse in America has kind of devolved into tossing around shiny words, like some weird Two Minutes Hate that lasts for hours. I think there's danger in that, because when we lose our conception of what something undesirable actually means, we become very vulnerable to it.

So let's talk about one of those shiny words: dictatorship. What does dictatorship actually mean, and specifically, what would dictatorship in America actually look like, if we're not careful enough to stave it off?

In some areas, we already have it... or at least it might as well be.
Agriculture. The massive agri-businesses completely control many areas of this industry. And they do so with impunity. They can, have and will continue to absolutely ruin farmers if a shred of their crops has any DNA of their seeds. Even if it was mother nature that caused it. (such as wind blowing seeds, ground water spreading seeds)
That is only one example. I stop here to prevent TLDR

Halving of bloated GOVT. Cleansed of do-nothings. Corrupted scum pulled out and punished for what they have caused. Sedition for Election thieves and the enemy MSM. To Gitmo with millions of them. Don’t care after that what happens to them.

I agree. This sounds very much like what we might see if a dictatorship ever developed in America.

I agree. This sounds very much like what we might see if a dictatorship ever developed in America.
There will never be a dictatorship in America.
However, in some ways we have a "collective" dictatorship.
Meaning, a body of individuals have absolute control over somethings.
We have that already. It is called modern corporatism.

Stuff it. $7T spending $4T revenue into forever? 30 car SUV caravans flown to Copenhagen to haul two trannies to a Global Warming BS Seminar? $33T official debt run up since about 2007? What’s the bad part you sick twat?

When SCOTUS overruled student loan debt, the rule of law was followed.

Fighting to keep fake electors is the act of a would be dictator.

Modern political discourse in America has kind of devolved into tossing around shiny words, like some weird Two Minutes Hate that lasts for hours. I think there's danger in that, because when we lose our conception of what something undesirable actually means, we become very vulnerable to it.

So let's talk about one of those shiny words: dictatorship. What does dictatorship actually mean, and specifically, what would dictatorship in America actually look like, if we're not careful enough to stave it off?
It will look like this:

So far, the majority of responses suggest that most people aren't able to break out of their shiny word mode of communication.

Non existent… that’s how it will look

It will look like 2020. 49 governors declared a health emergency and ruled by dictate. Legislators and courts folded like a bad poker hand. Governors destroyed small businesses while enriching big businesses. People were forced to take an experimental gene therapy or lose their jobs. Millions of sheep across the country thought that people who refused to get clotshots should be denied health care and be made second class citizens. Violent criminals were released from prison while peaceful people who violated the dictates were thrown into prison. However, the political class were free to violate the restrictions. Legal protest was suppressed while violent riots were encouraged.

We already know. Democrats have shown us.

Forum List

Back