Where are all those Loud Speaking Women from those “Women’s Groups”

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
I don't hear any women from those Loud Speaking Women from those “Women’s Groups” speaking out against the horror that happened to the Jewish people in Gaza especially what they did to women.
Of Course we can address the wrongdoings done to people. Nothing wrong with acknowledging that. But today in this day and age we have more atrocities against many people in many countries and women and children are the most vulnerable in many of those countries. From child trafficking to rape abuse honor killings. Why aren’t any of those Women’s Groups speaking out against what happened on October the 7th? .
All that I ever hear fron them is Abortion Subjects, Don’t these people care about the Living? Where are all those “Women’s Groups” when the Arabs are Murdering, and Be-Heading our babies?
And what about a white high school student that was beaten to death by a group of minorities in Las Vegas? What about that Young Woman in Gaza that was raped killed and her naked body was paraded all around the streets!.
That's not history that's today and we should be more concerned about what's happening today than going back to the past cuz we can't correct the mistakes of the past but we can correct the mistakes of today if we really wanted to. But the only thing the UN is concerned about is eating Meat. And Climate Control.

I don't hear any women from those Loud Speaking Women from those “Women’s Groups” speaking out against the horror that happened to the Jewish people in Gaza especially what they did to women.
Of Course we can address the wrongdoings done to people. Nothing wrong with acknowledging that. But today in this day and age we have more atrocities against many people in many countries and women and children are the most vulnerable in many of those countries. From child trafficking to rape abuse honor killings. Why aren’t any of those Women’s Groups speaking out against what happened on October the 7th? .
All that I ever hear fron them is Abortion Subjects, Don’t these people care about the Living? Where are all those “Women’s Groups” when the Arabs are Murdering, and Be-Heading our babies?
And what about a white high school student that was beaten to death by a group of minorities in Las Vegas? What about that Young Woman in Gaza that was raped killed and her naked body was paraded all around the streets!.
That's not history that's today and we should be more concerned about what's happening today than going back to the past cuz we can't correct the mistakes of the past but we can correct the mistakes of today if we really wanted to. But the only thing the UN is concerned about is eating Meat. And Climate Control.

I guess if you don't hear it, it wasn't said.

So called "Women's groups" only rise up when some woman gets grabbed on the ass or when they are screaming about "Reproductive Rights". They could give a crap about women experiencing real horror and oppression. I can think of nothing worse than a 13 year old girl being denied an education and being forced to be a sex slave of some sub human Taliban.

The deep contempt that conservatives have for women is shocking

Reminds me of the ladies "Me Too" movement who spoke against Kavannah but when it came to RAPIST Biden they never said a word in Tara Reade's defense. :omg:

Forum List

Back