What the women are REALLY protesting?

You can choose one or two. Whatt are the two most common reasons?

• Never been laid well or it's been a very long time since they have.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Men don't find them desirable.

• They felt a level of rejection or inadequacy by one or more parents.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They were sexually abused (sorry, but I'm trying to be honest here).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're victims of propaganda and mass hysteria.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • They're bored and cause-seeking.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • They feel their lives are inadequate and they're not happy.

• Trump said he would grab a pussy.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
They are just anti Trump women who need therapy after Hillarious Clinton lost.

That's what this is all about.

Love to:

Dude: "I left out some very important reasons why the woman are gathering. To protest the gender pay gap, and to celebrate women breaking through the glass ceiling".
Obviously if you can post about those reasons, then you know those reasons exist and are viable, and yet failed to list them as options, opting for sexual and demeaning reasons in their place. You are the unattractive element women tend to find undesirable. It works both ways, dude.

And here is your new picture of respect for the woman who will champion those causes:
ivanka-trump-3.jpg

Have some respect for a sexy, and competent woman who accomplishes more by 9am then you do in years. She champions women rights. You disrespect us at every opportunity it seems.. Her name is Ivanka Trump. You are who again?
Please enumerate all the rights what women are denied here in the U.S.

No woman in the Western World is denied rights anymore, the Leftist bedwetters just want to continue their Adult-Toddler temper tantrum because Hillary didn't get Inaugurated.

Some of them are getting to such mentally unstable levels I wouldn't be shocked if a few don't publicly set themselves on fire like those Buddhist Monks.

Look at this pathetic, ugly, fat Manly Woman in the below video, she's so insane in this it's incredible she didn't torch herself at the end of the clip.

I'm on your side. These women are paid by Soros prostitutes, and the others that are too ignorant to realize it. But there are woman's issues that do need to be addressed. The right to equal pay should be the first. But it won't be with someone dancing and chanting and wearing Soros vaginas on their heads.

other:
They are marching against assholes, who see a woman as tits instead of someone to be admired for their intellect...
Except when they need those sexually explicit photos and sex tapes to promote themselves to the entertainment industry for work and notoriety.

Forum List

Back