What the Quran really says

Besides, I have God on my side.

Don't need anything else......... :eusa_angel:

I consider Allah is a monster, not fit to be worshiped, and as you know, for rejecting him I am doomed to burn in eternal hellfire by the terms of the quran.

If I find myself in hell I will do my best to get used to burning, and then I will try to learn to breath fire and like it. Eventually I expect I will become a fire breathing demon, and I will wage war on Allah for all eternity, and try to invade Allahs pathetic heaven, and breath fire all over it.

Here is a cunning verse where Muhammad justifys the fact that he cannot do miracles.

20.133 And they say: if only he would bring us a miracle from his Lord!
Has there not come unto them the proof of what is in the former Scriptures.

There are also many verses where people ask Muhammad to bring his angel to give them proof, but he finds excuses every time

Naw, he is nothing to me.

Besides, I have God on my side.

Don't need anything else......... :eusa_angel:

You're deceived. Islam is hate and that is what you have chosen. God is Love and abundant Life.

You're preaching method obviously isn't succesful bud, :D.

John the Baptist was successful and they chopped off his head. Jesus was successful and they crucified him. They never hurt anyone. Muhammed went around murdering people. You're deceived.

Last edited:
^^^ Good luck with that........ :lol:

I think I am fairly safe from burning in hellfire, because I do not believe God would do that to anyone. I rejected the monster of the bible when I was sixteen, and that was fifty years ago, so I am hardly likely to be afraid now.

In fact I spent those years studying spiritualism, and the occult. That taught me there is no lasting hell and we do not get judged to either heaven or hell, but we evolve over countless incarnations until reaching enlightenment.

I attended trance lectures at the spiritualist association in London during the 1970's and you can read some of the messages I heard at the following link.

Wisdom of Ramadahn

You're deceived. Islam is hate and that is what you have chosen. God is Love and abundant Life.

John the Baptist was successful and they chopped off his head. Jesus was successful and they crucified him. They never hurt anyone. Muhammed went around murdering people. You're deceived.

John respected people and was religious, unlike you, bud. :D You're a horrible representation for Christians, I would be mortified if I was a Christian. My better experiences come with Catholics for some reason. And you're foolish allegations without context or background just proves you're a lazy troll. Things don't come easy.

Christianity came from the Middle East as well, and nowadays it's hard to find people dedicated to Christianity as it used to be. That's partially through the secular change and way of life in the West.

Last edited:

John respected people and was religious, unlike you, bud. :D You're a horrible representation for Christians, I would be mortified if I was a Christian. My better experiences come with Catholics for some reason. And you're foolish allegations without context or background just proves you're a lazy troll. Things don't come easy.

You obviously have not read John's words. His words were "Repent", and that is what I am telling you. Repent and believe on the Lord. You are deceived.

Last edited:

You obviously have no read John's words. His words were "Repent", and that is what I am telling you. Repent and believe on the Lord. You are deceived.

John spent his life trying to convince people and make people follow Prophet Jesus's way of life, he didn't go and swear at people and claim they live in a lie and demand they repent sweetie.....:D

And that all soon got corrupted and people left the true way of Jesus, hence leaving a time for a final messenger to make the final message....:D

You obviously have no read John's words. His words were "Repent", and that is what I am telling you. Repent and believe on the Lord. You are deceived.

John spent his life trying to convince people and make people follow Prophet Jesus's way of life, he didn't go and swear at people and claim they live in a lie and demand they repent sweetie.....:D

And that all soon got corrupted and people left the true way of Jesus, hence leaving a time for a final messenger to make the final message....:D

Bullshit. Jesus didn't fail. Jesus is the Savior, The Way, the Truth, and the Life. You're deceived and living a lie. People may fail, but God never fails.

The quran states quite clearly that God is one, and it is a blasphemy to say Jesus is the son of God, at sura 5.72 and it is a blasphemy to say God is part of a trinity. at sura 5.73.

Sura 5.72 They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary"

Sura 5.73 They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no God except One God.

But the bible says you may be forgiven for blasphemy against Jesus, but to deny the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven. Therefore if the bible is right then Muhammad was an unforgivable blasphemer.

Muhammad claimed to receive the Quran from the angel Gabriel , but in the bible the angel Gabriel only made two visits to earth to announce the coming of John the baptist, and the coming of Jesus. The angel gave no other message, as the disciples were entered by the holy Ghost that spoke with their mouths.

True prophets and messengers do not need to take dictation from angels as the holy spirit fills them.
This was one of Muhammads mistakes, and it shows he failed to understand the message of the bible clearly.

Bullshit. Jesus didn't fail. Jesus is the Savior, The Way, the Truth, and the Life. You're deceived and living a lie. People may fail, but God never fails.

Where do you come up with these conclusions? Can you comprehend what I said? ...:cool:

Here is a piece I wrote on the subject some years ago.

The bible says you may be forgiven for blasphemy against Jesus, but to deny the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven. Therefore if the bible is right then Muhammad was an unforgivable blasphemer.
Only one book can be right, and there is no room for adjustment here. So it is quite clear that the quran does not confirm all the previous messages, as it claims to do at sura 10.37

Sura 10.37 This quran is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of revelations that went before it, and a fuller explanation.

It is clear where Muhammad got the idea of claiming he received the quran from the angel Gabriel in the bible, as the angel is sent to Zacharias to tell him of the coming of John the baptist at Luke 1.11 to 1.20 The angel Gabriel also visited Mary to tell her about Jesus at Luke 1.27

But the bible states that it was the Holy Ghost that spoke through Jesus, and later the through the disciples, so the angel Gabriel was not required to tell the word of God, as God himself in the form of the holy Ghost speaks with the mouth of his true messengers.
Therefore what doubt can there be that Muhammad invented a lie about God, and said he was told what was written on a tablet in heaven, and he remembered the message and passed it on to his followers. There can be no clearer indictment of Muhammad as a false prophet than the denial of the trinity, and the power of the holy spirit to speak through a true messenger.

The following are the bible texts that state denying the Holy Ghost is an unforgivable sin, but denying Jesus is not.

Matthew:12:31: Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Matthew:12:32: And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Matthew:3:29: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Luke:12:10: And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

These are some more verses that explain the concept that the Holy Ghost is God within us. which is the message Muhammad denies, and for which there is no forgiveness.

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1Co:12:3: Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

1Jo:5:7: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Forum List

Back