What the Quran really says

John spent his life trying to convince people and make people follow Prophet Jesus's way of life, he didn't go and swear at people and claim they live in a lie and demand they repent sweetie.....:D

And that all soon got corrupted and people left the true way of Jesus, hence leaving a time for a final messenger to make the final message....:D

Bullshit. Jesus didn't fail. Jesus is the Savior, The Way, the Truth, and the Life. You're deceived and living a lie. People may fail, but God never fails.

Where do you come up with these conclusions? Can you comprehend what I said? ...:cool:

You claim the message of Jesus became corrupted? Where did you get that nonsense? The Bible hasn't changed. Someone is feeding you a line and your ignorance is accepting it as truth.

The Scriptures say to test the prophets. Jesus passes the test. Muhammed fails.

What scriptures? And why didn't the Jews recognize Jesus? They said the same thing you say about Muhammad about Jesus, he didn't pass the 'test'.

The Holy Scriptures. The Bible. Muhammed was a murderer. Jesus was a man of love and peace. Muhammed fails the test.

If you believe whatever some fool muslim tells you to believe, how do you know it's the truth? Muslims are deceived. The son of a Hamas leader found the truth. Stop listening to liars and murderers and seek out Jesus.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Jesus didn't fail. Jesus is the Savior, The Way, the Truth, and the Life. You're deceived and living a lie. People may fail, but God never fails.

Where do you come up with these conclusions? Can you comprehend what I said? ...:cool:

You claim the message of Jesus became corrupted? Where did you get that nonsense? The Bible hasn't changed. Someone is feeding you a line and your ignorance is accepting it as truth.

How could Jesus be corrupted? I said Christianity became corrupted. Many thins changes and then the 'New Age'.

What scriptures? And why didn't the Jews recognize Jesus? They said the same thing you say about Muhammad about Jesus, he didn't pass the 'test'.

The Holy Scriptures. The Bible. Muhammed was a murderer. Jesus was a man of love and peace. Muhammed fails the test.

If you believe whatever some fool muslim tells you to believe, how do you know it's the truth? Muslims are deceived. The son of a Hamas leader found the truth. Stop listening to liars and murderers and seek out Jesus.

So you're using the scriptures Jews use to determine Prophecy but Jews said he failed the Prophecy. Any many Jews in Madina and Mekkah accepted him as a Prophet and converted or established relations with Muhammad. Now, I don't get why your labeling him a 'murderer' when him and his followers were expelled and ambushed and defended themselves and then decided to attain their rights. Prophets have killed people before. Moses killed many people as well. You seem to be ignorant. Do you believe in the other Prophets that are mentioned in the Bible?

How could Jesus be corrupted? I said Christianity became corrupted. Many thins changes and then the 'New Age'.

There is corruption all over the planet. A person's faith in Jesus cannot become corrupted. Organizations of men become corrupted. Jesus is the same, Yesterday, Today, and Forever. That is in the Book of Phillipians and was written by the Apostle Paul who was inspired by the Holy Spirit after Jesus revealed himself to him. Have you ever heard this?

So you're using the scriptures Jews use to determine Prophecy but Jews said he failed the Prophecy. Any many Jews in Madina and Mekkah accepted him as a Prophet and converted or established relations with Muhammad. Now, I don't get why your labeling him a 'murderer' when him and his followers were expelled and ambushed and defended themselves and then decided to attain their rights. Prophets have killed people before. Moses killed many people as well. You seem to be ignorant. Do you believe in the other Prophets that are mentioned in the Bible?

Moses didn't kill anyone in the name of God. God judged and people suffered their judgement. Jesus didn't kill anyone when he was attacked. You have been lied to. Call on Jesus and he will reveal himself to you like he did to the son of Hamas.

Last edited:

There is corruption all over the planet. A person's faith in Jesus cannot become corrupted. Organizations of men become corrupted. Jesus is the same, Yesterday, Today, and Forever. That is in the Book of Phillipians and was written by the Apostle Paul who was inspired by the Holy Spirit after Jesus revealed himself to him. Have you ever heard this?

I didn't say Jesus was, I said Christianity was corrupted by other elements. And that was a time where it was, now it certainly has a basis, etc. All religions can be corrupted by people, I agree. But the content is more important.

You speak of the Barnbarnas Gospel?

Moses didn't kill anyone in the name of God. God judged and people suffered their judgement. Jesus didn't kill anyone when he was attacked. You have been lied to. Call on Jesus and he will reveal himself to you like he did to the son of Hamas.

Exodus 32:26 So he stood at the entrance to the camp and said, "Whoever is for the LORD, come to me." And all the Levites rallied to him.
Exodus 32:28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died.

You're wasting your time throwing up the 'Son' of Hamas, he's father was a West Bank based leader and I could care less about him. He wasn't the leader of Hamas nor the founder.

I didn't say Jesus was, I said Christianity was corrupted by other elements. And that was a time where it was, now it certainly has a basis, etc. All religions can be corrupted by people, I agree. But the content is more important.

Just because there are corrupt Chrisitans, doesn't mean Jesus is corrupt. Christians are saved by faith in Jesus Christ, not by their works or their church. It would not matter if every church in the world was corrupt as long as someone had faith in Jesus Christ. Faith in HIM. You've been lied to.

Exodus 32:26 So he stood at the entrance to the camp and said, "Whoever is for the LORD, come to me." And all the Levites rallied to him.
Exodus 32:28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died.

You're wasting your time throwing up the 'Son' of Hamas, he's father was a West Bank based leader and I could care less about him. He wasn't the leader of Hamas nor the founder.

How many of them did Moses personally kill?

The son of Hamas was a muslim who has decided to follow Jesus. Tell us why his life is in danger, since you claim Islam is a religion of peace. Why would a peaceful religion try to murder someone?

Just because there are corrupt Chrisitans, doesn't mean Jesus is corrupt. Christians are saved by faith in Jesus Christ, not by their works or their church. It would not matter if every church in the world was corrupt as long as someone had faith in Jesus Christ. Faith in HIM. You've been lied to.

You're starting to sound insane. No where did I say Jesus I corrupt. I said Christianity was corrupted. That also doesn't mean the people lost their faith. Take time to understand the statement. And no you fool, I haven't been lied to.

How many of them did Moses personally kill?

The son of Hamas was a muslim who has decided to follow Jesus. Tell us why his life is in danger, since you claim Islam is a religion of peace. Why would a peaceful religion try to murder someone?

Don't you know from your Bible? He ordered those killings so out of those two verses 3,000. So are you gonna call him a murderer now?

You're starting to sound insane. No where did I say Jesus I corrupt. I said Christianity was corrupted. That also doesn't mean the people lost their faith. Take time to understand the statement. And no you fool, I haven't been lied to.

So what! Islam is corrupted. Everything has corruption in it. The planet is sick with sin. Jesus is the only way out. The fool is the one who rejects the Living God.

So what! Islam is corrupted. Everything has corruption in it. The planet is sick with sin. Jesus is the only way out. The fool is the one who rejects the Living God.

Yet again, it's not about sin. You must not really get it, the principles of Christianity I believe we're corrupted. People from all faiths seem to be lost these days, that's NOT the point.

Yet again, it's not about sin. You must not really get it, the principles of Christianity I believe we're corrupted. People from all faiths seem to be lost these days, that's NOT the point.

The fact you think the principles of Christianity are corrupted means nothing. People who have faith in Jesus Christ are Saved. That's the point.

Look above 'Asheed'...this can't go without a very in depth analysis. That took me some time, but that's a very tiny portion of what makes him a Prophet. I will go into it more but I need time and will take a little break for now....:cool:...here:

Ill only do it for Allah :D.....

Now, patient viewers, general answer or into specifics? Should I try to compare prophecy as it is viewed in all three Abrahamic religions? ...:cool:

Let me start off with the general behavior of Prophets before they receive the message and are chosen for a specific duty. We know they all generally did not appreciate the way their societies were, they were very unpopular and disliked the lifestyles of their people. This usually lead them to stay away and work elsewhere and come back to make a living. Sometimes they would be alone in this. Their hearts will struggling for a understanding, they felt monotheism in their souls. These people were the most honest men. They had a great deal of respect to them and towards all people. We know in the Bible Jesus would go to forests and pray to God weeping and worshipping. This was a consistent activity. We know Muhammad lived away from the general city and pitched his own tent away from the people. He preached against the social 'evils'. He saw the society as incomplete and just a meaningless way of life. Remember then, Arabs were no saints. He also didnt buy into the idol worship, known as paganism. Angels would be sent to inform the men of their prophecy. Such a specific one, is Gabriel. Jesus had an early prophecy and miracle, when he spoke as a infant. But Mary(RA) was told by an Angel of God that Jesus was chosen as a Prophet to the Israelite society. More comparable Propehts, are Moses(PBUH) and Abraham(PBUH). Abraham like Muhammad, both had a feeling of monotheism, and believed there is an God ruling this world. Not an object or idol. Prophets are people who are minority, ones who opposed their people's way. They sought to learn and find the truth. This is the first step to being chosen by God.

We get to the demand of Angel Gabriel to several Prophets, angel Gabriel wasn't the only one who spoke to Prophets, the Angel of Death also spoke to them, and these angels can appear in human form as well, but you will notice a distinct difference in their speech. Gabirel came to Muhammad and demanded, in this Arabic city, people were tough and understood toughness. Gabriel came telling Muhammad to read after him, near the Cave, Muhammad would go to. He kept repeating himself. As a Prophet, you are gonna face many challenges, the first being God is literally testing you with you knowing it minute by minute. He chose you as a leader and Messenger. This is a scary task. Muhammad was scared at first that he encountered an Angel, and fled home to his wife, while also meeting a Christian minister who confirmed its a relegation being presented to him. God wanted to make a statement in the Arabic world. He didnt leave them out. He saw that Muhammad was the willing one to do this job, and God was listening. He observed and chose Muhammad. We also need to realize, Angel Gabriel was an very important figure who taught Muhammad tenets of Islam. He also literally tested him on them. He also revealed historical relevations predating the Arabs. This was the first understanding that God was revealing around the world.

Being chosen as a Prophet doesn't completely keep you as a Prophet. Some minor Prophets may not have succeeded the task. But Muhammad as we know, was willing for this relationship with God and for a change of life in the region. Full of Gods influence and law. Here are a couple examples of his devote worship:

Book 004, Number 0925
Jabir b. Samura reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to recite in the noon prayer:" By the night when it envelopes" (xcii.), and in the afternoon like this, but he prolonged the morning prayer as compared to that (noon and afternoon prayers).

Book 004, Number 0927:
Abu Barza reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to recite in the morning prayer from sixty to one hundred verses.

Prophets have a very confident level of dedication to worship and this distinguishes them. We can see examples of all Prophets dedication by people who lived around them and joined the religion. Such with Jesus, people who spoke of him, many references exist. Their dedication also is with their people, they do all in their hands to make sure their people follow a right path and try to make sure they stay on that path after the Prophets are gone, either from dying or being held to the Heavens like Jesus, this is what Muslims believe. That Jesus is alive now in a spot and Muhammad also prophesied of Jesus' return. Which I will get into later. Now lets see Muhammad's dedication to his people. ....

At his death he encountered the Angel of death moments before his death and a conversation came about, that's see what his first concern was:

"O Jibrail, explain to me about my rights in front of Allah? (subhana watalah), Rasulullah sallalahu alaihi wasalam asked with a very weak voice.

"The doors of the sky have opened; the angels are waiting for your soul. All Jannats are open widely waiting for you" Jibrail said.

But, in fact, all that did not make Rasulullah sallalahu alaihi wasalam relieved.

His eyes were still full of worry.

"You are not happy to hear this news?" asked Jibrail.

"Tell me about the destiny of My People in the future?" said Rasulullah sallalahu alaihi wasalam

Gabriel answered and went on.....:

"Don't worry, O' Rasulullah. I heard Allah (subhana watala) told me: "I make Jannat haram for everyone, except the people of Muhammad," Jibrail said.

The time for Malaekat Izrail to do his work became closer and closer.

We keep going....

"O Allah (subhana watala) how great is this sakartul maut. Give me all these pains, but DON'T to MY PEOPLE."

He doesn't want his nation to suffer and wishes all the pain on him. In the Bible Christians believe Jesus asked the same as well. But Muslims believe it was another person and Jesus was lifted because he still had another mission.

At the end....:

Again, Ali took his ear close to Rasulullah's sallalahu alaihi wasalam and with this mouth which became bluish, and TEARS IN HIS EYES, he uttered: "Ummatii Ummatii, Ummatii" " My People, My People, My People"....

This aspects of a person verify that they have the behavior, courage and dedication if being Prophets. This are few examples and I can go into more. This is the first part. I will try to go into a different section following this later.

Miracles happened with Christian prophets. Amazing events that dumbfounded the "non-believers", when did Mohammed prophesy an event where the LORD showed HIS power?

Are you saying that Mohammed
walked on water
commanded storms
changed water to wine
exocised demons
fed hundreds and hundreds with a little food
raised people from the dead
healed people that had been born blind
cured people that were crippled
cured leporsy
rose from the dead, himself?

Since you are comparing Mohammed to Yeshua, lets be clear, okay?

Where is the end of the earth, then?

It doesn't have one. A ball doesn't have an ending, does it?

Some balls end.

"After the ball was over, after the break of morn,
After the dancers' leaving, after the stars are gone;
Many a heart is aching, if you could read them all;
Many the hopes that have vanished, after the ball."

- Refrain from a very old song, After the Ball is Over

"After the ball was over, Bonnie took out her glass eye,
Put her false teeth in the water, hung up her wig to dry;
Placed her false arm on the table, laid her false leg on the chair;
After the party was over, Bonnie was only half there!"

- An old parody on the refrain from After the Ball is Over.

Sorry, just in a silly mood.

What Christian Prophets? There was never an Christian Prophet unless you consider Jesus a Christian Prophet. As be more specific in what you're asking.

So you are saying that muslims ARE corrupt?

Forum List

Back