What the Quran really says

Last edited:
Please give chapter and verse where it says the earth is 6000 years old.

I think Noomi was mistaken and heard that common rumor about the Bible, no verse explicitly states the Earth is 6,000 years old in the Bible, the people who came up with to bash the bible as non-scientific did so by saying they traced Jesus's time back to Adams and came up with 6,000 years. However this rumor also being made against the Quran isn't true. Just an athiest ploy.

Thank you Noomi

That's what you get back from a Christian when you have their back. You don't realize how atheists and agnostics are going to humiliate your religion. That's why America is losing Protestants, etc. agnosticism is growing everyday in this country and like a moron you're picking fights with Muslims not realizing why Christians are failing to keep their popularity in this country. My two cents.

You're an idiot. Tell us why Muhammed is a "prophet".

Answer my questions first, and who's 'us'? Ill answer YOU and we can see my answer....:cool:

You haven't asked me a question. I asked you first. Tell us why Muhammed is a prophet and then I'll answer any question you put to me. "Us" is everyone who is following this thread. You're on. Go.

Nope. I ask a question and you answer it. That's how it works here.

I realize that burning for eternity will teach me a lesson in the very first seconds of having my skin burnt off and renewed and burnt off again. I doubt I would even be able to stop screaming long enough to ask for a glass of water. But if I can still construct a sentence while screaming in agony, I will do my very best not to ask you for water.:mad:

Here are some of the horrible verses from your rotten God, Allah the unmerciful.

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

Wow, it sounds like the dictator of the quran spent some time in the "pit"?

Huh? Are you denying hell is in the Bible?

Luke 16:24 And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’

Jude 12-13 These are hidden reefs at your love feasts, as they feast with you without fear, shepherds feeding themselves; waterless clouds, swept along by winds; fruitless trees in late autumn, twice dead, uprooted; wild waves of the sea, casting up the foam of their own shame; wandering stars, for whom the gloom of utter darkness has been reserved forever.

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

Revelation 20:10 And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Luke 16:25 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’

I was referring to the demons that were told to be silent when they addressed the SON OF MAN (Yeshua), and they asked HIM if they were going to be sent "back to the pit". HE (Yeshua) cast the demons out of the man into a herd of swine that ran over a cliff. Sounds like "Allah" spent some time in that "pit".

I was not suggesting there was no eternal punishment place.

I think Noomi was mistaken and heard that common rumor about the Bible, no verse explicitly states the Earth is 6,000 years old in the Bible, the people who came up with to bash the bible as non-scientific did so by saying they traced Jesus's time back to Adams and came up with 6,000 years. However this rumor also being made against the Quran isn't true. Just an athiest ploy.

Thank you Noomi

That's what you get back from a Christian when you have their back. You don't realize how atheists and agnostics are going to humiliate your religion. That's why America is losing Protestants, etc. agnosticism is growing everyday in this country and like a moron you're picking fights with Muslims not realizing why Christians are failing to keep their popularity in this country. My two cents.

I was perfectly aware of "your" answer. I was trying to get "Noomi" to demonstrate that the statement was false, by researching the answer.

Answer my questions first, and who's 'us'? Ill answer YOU and we can see my answer....:cool:

You haven't asked me a question. I asked you first. Tell us why Muhammed is a prophet and then I'll answer any question you put to me. "Us" is everyone who is following this thread. You're on. Go.

Nope. I asked first. That's how it works everywhere. You're on. Go. Tell us why Muhammed is a prophet. If you can't, just say so and then you may ask me your question.

Nope. I asked first. That's how it works everywhere. You're on. Go. Tell us why Muhammed is a prophet. If you can't, just say so and then you may ask me your question.

Ill only do it for Allah :D.....

Now, patient viewers, general answer or into specifics? Should I try to compare prophecy as it is viewed in all three Abrahamic religions? ...:cool:

Let me start off with the general behavior of Prophets before they receive the message and are chosen for a specific duty. We know they all generally did not appreciate the way their societies were, they were very unpopular and disliked the lifestyles of their people. This usually lead them to stay away and work elsewhere and come back to make a living. Sometimes they would be alone in this. Their hearts will struggling for a understanding, they felt monotheism in their souls. These people were the most honest men. They had a great deal of respect to them and towards all people. We know in the Bible Jesus would go to forests and pray to God weeping and worshipping. This was a consistent activity. We know Muhammad lived away from the general city and pitched his own tent away from the people. He preached against the social 'evils'. He saw the society as incomplete and just a meaningless way of life. Remember then, Arabs were no saints. He also didnt buy into the idol worship, known as paganism. Angels would be sent to inform the men of their prophecy. Such a specific one, is Gabriel. Jesus had an early prophecy and miracle, when he spoke as a infant. But Mary(RA) was told by an Angel of God that Jesus was chosen as a Prophet to the Israelite society. More comparable Propehts, are Moses(PBUH) and Abraham(PBUH). Abraham like Muhammad, both had a feeling of monotheism, and believed there is an God ruling this world. Not an object or idol. Prophets are people who are minority, ones who opposed their people's way. They sought to learn and find the truth. This is the first step to being chosen by God.

We get to the demand of Angel Gabriel to several Prophets, angel Gabriel wasn't the only one who spoke to Prophets, the Angel of Death also spoke to them, and these angels can appear in human form as well, but you will notice a distinct difference in their speech. Gabirel came to Muhammad and demanded, in this Arabic city, people were tough and understood toughness. Gabriel came telling Muhammad to read after him, near the Cave, Muhammad would go to. He kept repeating himself. As a Prophet, you are gonna face many challenges, the first being God is literally testing you with you knowing it minute by minute. He chose you as a leader and Messenger. This is a scary task. Muhammad was scared at first that he encountered an Angel, and fled home to his wife, while also meeting a Christian minister who confirmed its a relegation being presented to him. God wanted to make a statement in the Arabic world. He didnt leave them out. He saw that Muhammad was the willing one to do this job, and God was listening. He observed and chose Muhammad. We also need to realize, Angel Gabriel was an very important figure who taught Muhammad tenets of Islam. He also literally tested him on them. He also revealed historical relevations predating the Arabs. This was the first understanding that God was revealing around the world.

Being chosen as a Prophet doesn't completely keep you as a Prophet. Some minor Prophets may not have succeeded the task. But Muhammad as we know, was willing for this relationship with God and for a change of life in the region. Full of Gods influence and law. Here are a couple examples of his devote worship:

Book 004, Number 0925
Jabir b. Samura reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to recite in the noon prayer:" By the night when it envelopes" (xcii.), and in the afternoon like this, but he prolonged the morning prayer as compared to that (noon and afternoon prayers).

Book 004, Number 0927:
Abu Barza reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to recite in the morning prayer from sixty to one hundred verses.

Prophets have a very confident level of dedication to worship and this distinguishes them. We can see examples of all Prophets dedication by people who lived around them and joined the religion. Such with Jesus, people who spoke of him, many references exist. Their dedication also is with their people, they do all in their hands to make sure their people follow a right path and try to make sure they stay on that path after the Prophets are gone, either from dying or being held to the Heavens like Jesus, this is what Muslims believe. That Jesus is alive now in a spot and Muhammad also prophesied of Jesus' return. Which I will get into later. Now lets see Muhammad's dedication to his people. ....

At his death he encountered the Angel of death moments before his death and a conversation came about, that's see what his first concern was:

"O Jibrail, explain to me about my rights in front of Allah? (subhana watalah), Rasulullah sallalahu alaihi wasalam asked with a very weak voice.

"The doors of the sky have opened; the angels are waiting for your soul. All Jannats are open widely waiting for you" Jibrail said.

But, in fact, all that did not make Rasulullah sallalahu alaihi wasalam relieved.

His eyes were still full of worry.

"You are not happy to hear this news?" asked Jibrail.

"Tell me about the destiny of My People in the future?" said Rasulullah sallalahu alaihi wasalam

Gabriel answered and went on.....:

"Don't worry, O' Rasulullah. I heard Allah (subhana watala) told me: "I make Jannat haram for everyone, except the people of Muhammad," Jibrail said.

The time for Malaekat Izrail to do his work became closer and closer.

We keep going....

"O Allah (subhana watala) how great is this sakartul maut. Give me all these pains, but DON'T to MY PEOPLE."

He doesn't want his nation to suffer and wishes all the pain on him. In the Bible Christians believe Jesus asked the same as well. But Muslims believe it was another person and Jesus was lifted because he still had another mission.

At the end....:

Again, Ali took his ear close to Rasulullah's sallalahu alaihi wasalam and with this mouth which became bluish, and TEARS IN HIS EYES, he uttered: "Ummatii Ummatii, Ummatii" " My People, My People, My People"....

This aspects of a person verify that they have the behavior, courage and dedication if being Prophets. This are few examples and I can go into more. This is the first part. I will try to go into a different section following this later.

Last edited:

Now, patient viewers, general answer or into specifics? Should I try to compare prophecy as it is viewed in all three Abrahamic religions? ...:cool:

So you can't tell us why Muhammed is a prophet. Noted. Islam is not an Abrahamic "religion". Abraham made a Covenent with God. Is that correct or not?

Last edited:
The Bible says you can find the ends of the earth, and also implies that the earth is only 6000 years old.

Obviously neither are to be taken literally.

Please give chapter and verse where it says the earth is 6000 years old.

It does not say the earth is 6000 years old, is says the heaven and earth were created in six thousand years, or six of Gods days.

Quran, sura 57.4 He it is Who created the heaven and earth in six days.

Quran, sura 22.47 A day in the sight of the Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning.

Here is some nonsense from the Quran where an ant talks, and king Solomon overhears it.

27.18 At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said:
"O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under
foot) without knowing it."

Look above 'Asheed'...this can't go without a very in depth analysis. That took me some time, but that's a very tiny portion of what makes him a Prophet. I will go into it more but I need time and will take a little break for now....:cool:...here:

Let me start off with the general behavior of Prophets before they receive the message and are chosen for a specific duty. We know they all generally did not appreciate the way their societies were, they were very unpopular and disliked the lifestyles of their people. This usually lead them to stay away and work elsewhere and come back to make a living. Sometimes they would be alone in this. Their hearts will struggling for a understanding, they felt monotheism in their souls. These people were the most honest men. They had a great deal of respect to them and towards all people. We know in the Bible Jesus would go to forests and pray to God weeping and worshipping. This was a consistent activity. We know Muhammad lived away from the general city and pitched his own tent away from the people. He preached against the social 'evils'. He saw the society as incomplete and just a meaningless way of life. Remember then, Arabs were no saints. He also didnt buy into the idol worship, known as paganism. Angels would be sent to inform the men of their prophecy. Such a specific one, is Gabriel. Jesus had an early prophecy and miracle, when he spoke as a infant. But Mary(RA) was told by an Angel of God that Jesus was chosen as a Prophet to the Israelite society. More comparable Propehts, are Moses(PBUH) and Abraham(PBUH). Abraham like Muhammad, both had a feeling of monotheism, and believed there is an God ruling this world. Not an object or idol. Prophets are people who are minority, ones who opposed their people's way. They sought to learn and find the truth. This is the first step to being chosen by God.

We get to the demand of Angel Gabriel to several Prophets, angel Gabriel wasn't the only one who spoke to Prophets, the Angel of Death also spoke to them, and these angels can appear in human form as well, but you will notice a distinct difference in their speech. Gabirel came to Muhammad and demanded, in this Arabic city, people were tough and understood toughness. Gabriel came telling Muhammad to read after him, near the Cave, Muhammad would go to. He kept repeating himself. As a Prophet, you are gonna face many challenges, the first being God is literally testing you with you knowing it minute by minute. He chose you as a leader and Messenger. This is a scary task. Muhammad was scared at first that he encountered an Angel, and fled home to his wife, while also meeting a Christian minister who confirmed its a relegation being presented to him. God wanted to make a statement in the Arabic world. He didnt leave them out. He saw that Muhammad was the willing one to do this job, and God was listening. He observed and chose Muhammad. We also need to realize, Angel Gabriel was an very important figure who taught Muhammad tenets of Islam. He also literally tested him on them. He also revealed historical relevations predating the Arabs. This was the first understanding that God was revealing around the world.

Being chosen as a Prophet doesn't completely keep you as a Prophet. Some minor Prophets may not have succeeded the task. But Muhammad as we know, was willing for this relationship with God and for a change of life in the region. Full of Gods influence and law. Here are a couple examples of his devote worship:

Book 004, Number 0925
Jabir b. Samura reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to recite in the noon prayer:" By the night when it envelopes" (xcii.), and in the afternoon like this, but he prolonged the morning prayer as compared to that (noon and afternoon prayers).

Book 004, Number 0927:
Abu Barza reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to recite in the morning prayer from sixty to one hundred verses.

Prophets have a very confident level of dedication to worship and this distinguishes them. We can see examples of all Prophets dedication by people who lived around them and joined the religion. Such with Jesus, people who spoke of him, many references exist. Their dedication also is with their people, they do all in their hands to make sure their people follow a right path and try to make sure they stay on that path after the Prophets are gone, either from dying or being held to the Heavens like Jesus, this is what Muslims believe. That Jesus is alive now in a spot and Muhammad also prophesied of Jesus' return. Which I will get into later. Now lets see Muhammad's dedication to his people. ....

At his death he encountered the Angel of death moments before his death and a conversation came about, that's see what his first concern was:

"O Jibrail, explain to me about my rights in front of Allah? (subhana watalah), Rasulullah sallalahu alaihi wasalam asked with a very weak voice.

"The doors of the sky have opened; the angels are waiting for your soul. All Jannats are open widely waiting for you" Jibrail said.

But, in fact, all that did not make Rasulullah sallalahu alaihi wasalam relieved.

"Tell me about the destiny of My People in the future?" said Rasulullah sallalahu alaihi wasalam

"Don't worry, O' Rasulullah. I heard Allah (subhana watala) told me: "I make Jannat haram for everyone, except the people of Muhammad," Jibrail said.

We keep going....

"O Allah (subhana watala) how great is this sakartul maut. Give me all these pains, but DON'T to MY PEOPLE."

He doesn't want his nation to suffer and wishes all the pain on him. In the Bible Christians believe Jesus asked the same as well. But Muslims believe it was another person and Jesus was lifted because he still had another mission.

At the end....:

Again, Ali took his ear close to Rasulullah's sallalahu alaihi wasalam and with this mouth which became bluish, and TEARS IN HIS EYES, he uttered: "Ummatii Ummatii, Ummatii" " My People, My People, My People"....

This aspects of a person verify that they have the behavior, courage and dedication if being Prophets. This are few examples and I can go into more. This is the first part. I will try to go into a different section following this later.

Last edited:
Look above 'Asheed'...this can't go without a very in depth analysis. That took me some time, but that's a very tiny portion of what makes him a Prophet. I will go into it more but I need time and will take a little break for now....:cool:...here:

Book 004, Number 0925

Book 004, Number 0927:

We keep going....

At the end....:

Bullshit. If a prophet says he speaks for God and he lies, then he isn't a prophet. Muhammed is a liar.

Asheed really wasn't interested in your answer Because I Know

He is just a muslim hater and a loon.

That's why I never bother replying to his idiotic questions.

I suggest that you ignore him also.......... :cool:

I hate lies. Islam is a lie and Muhammed was a liar. Any person who claims to be a prophet from God and lies is not a prophet. Period. I'll stand with this brave young man. http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2012/June/Hamas-Leaders-Son-Makes-Movie-Exposing-Islam-/

Last edited:

Yes I absolutely know that, I did it for the viewers to see and for him to embarrass himself.....:cool:

Muhammad was a liar who condemned himself out of his own mouth.

4.50 Behold! how they invent a lie against God! but that by itself is a manifest sin!

6.21 Who doth more wrong than he who inventeth a lie against God or rejecteth His signs? But verily the wrong-doers never shall prosper.

10.17 Who doth more wrong than such as forge a lie against God, or deny His Signs? But never will prosper those who sin.

11.18 Who doth more wrong than those who invent a lie against God? They will be turned back to the presence of their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord! Behold! the Curse of God is on those who do wrong! -

Yes I absolutely know that, I did it for the viewers to see and for him to embarrass himself.....:cool:

You're liars. You preach Islam is a religion of peace, and then you condone murder in the name of Muhammed and Allah. Islam is a lie and you are liars. I stand with Mosab Hassan Yousef and peace.

Here is a verse where he has the audacity to steal words out of the mouth of Jesus and use them out of context. The camel passing through the eye of a needle is stolen from Jesus saying, "it is easier for a camel to pass through a needles eye than for a rich man to get into heaven."

7.40 To those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance, no opening will there be of the gates of heaven, nor will they enter the garden, until the camel can pass through the eye of the needle: Such is Our reward for those in sin.

You're liars. You preach Islam is a religion of peace, and then you condone murder in the name of Muhammed and Allah. Islam is a lie and you are liars. I stand with Mosab Hassan Yousef and peace.

:cuckoo::lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back