What the FUCK is wrong with some of these GOP people?

Looking forward to November 7 for three reasons:
  1. The Silly Season will be over (and "silly" is being kind)
  2. The political commercials will mercifully be over for a while
  3. Visiting USMB to watch one "side" have to eat some serious, serious crow

You brought cats to a fox hunt. You get to sit under a shade tree and sip a cocktail happy in the knowledge that you are above it all. Pity those fools who have chosen a path!

As a bonus, you get to say "I told ya so" regardless of which guy wins.

Whatever works for ya.

Obama is more than happy to run on the economy. He's been doing so all along.

The only question that remains in this election is how many dummies will be so frightened by dishonest GOP campaign ads that they decide to vote against their own best interests.

Obama is trusted and well liked. People vote for the candidate that they trust and like. Simple.

Obama is proud of this economy????:badgrin:

No seriously.....
I mean are you kidding.... :lol:

The con majority in the House (wallet of the nation) has blocked virtually everything obama has tried to do, AND hurt the nations credit rating in the process. How exactly does Obama get all the blame?

But they can always count on loyal Republicans like you to keep voting for them....no matter how stupid they get, no matter how many dumb decisions they make. They'll always get your vote.

Not mine. I'm willing to vote them out, even if that means voting Democrat.

You are so right, sadly so.

Granted they are trying to push Akin out for his tremendously stupid comments about rape but then they turn around and adopt abortion as a front end plank at the convention.

SERIOUSLY?????? Are we this god damn stupid? We should have this election in the bag based on the economic performance of this administration. So what do we do? Change the subject from FAILED POLICIES to social issues that before a couple days ago were not even spoke of. Issues that thanks to Akin we WILL LOSE on.

This has got to be one of the dumbest moves of the GOP leaders in years if not decades. This election was ours to lose and we just shot ourselves in the foot.

Exactly. I'm extremely disappointed. Helping obama by focussing on non-economic issues, PLUS that idiotic slogan "We Built This". It's like they want to lose.

Granted they are trying to push Akin out for his tremendously stupid comments about rape but then they turn around and adopt abortion as a front end plank at the convention.

SERIOUSLY?????? Are we this god damn stupid? We should have this election in the bag based on the economic performance of this administration. So what do we do? Change the subject from FAILED POLICIES to social issues that before a couple days ago were not even spoke of. Issues that thanks to Akin we WILL LOSE on.

This has got to be one of the dumbest moves of the GOP leaders in years if not decades. This election was ours to lose and we just shot ourselves in the foot.

YEAH IT'S DISGUSTING--and I agree with you. What's happened especially in tea party groups is the far out right social nut-cases have grabbed the floor--on abortion issues. They could give a rats ass about the economy--deficits and an out of control big spending expansive federal government--and want to insult the integrity of 52% of the vote in this country which are WOMEN.

And what's really funny--is they expect to win in 2012---:badgrin::badgrin:

Romney is very middle of the road on social issues--and does give exemption to abortion in the instance of rape and incest--and the platform wants to bring up abortion when he wants to talk about jobs--deficits, etc. Romney doesn't even like the topic (abortion) brought up. If I were Romney I would grab the freaking head of the GOP by fucking throat and choke him off before I would let him use the "word" abortion on the platform.

UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE. These fucking idiots are playing right into the Obama's reelection committees hands.

Idiot. The Tea Party isn't about abortion, never has been. The Tea Party is all about FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY, always has been.

You brought cats to a fox hunt. You get to sit under a shade tree and sip a cocktail happy in the knowledge that you are above it all. Pity those fools who have chosen a path!

Whatever works for ya.

That's a lovely insult and all, but precisely how would I be able to say I told you so? Unlike you partisan ideologues, I'm making no predictions, and I don't claim to have all the answers.

So how will I be able to gloat, precisely?

granted they are trying to push akin out for his tremendously stupid comments about rape but then they turn around and adopt abortion as a front end plank at the convention.

Seriously?????? Are we this god damn stupid? We should have this election in the bag based on the economic performance of this administration. So what do we do? Change the subject from failed policies to social issues that before a couple days ago were not even spoke of. Issues that thanks to akin we will lose on.

This has got to be one of the dumbest moves of the gop leaders in years if not decades. This election was ours to lose and we just shot ourselves in the foot.

yeah it's disgusting--and i agree with you. what's happened especially in tea party groups is the far out right social nut-cases have grabbed the floor--on abortion issues. They could give a rats ass about the economy--deficits and an out of control big spending expansive federal government--and want to insult the integrity of 52% of the vote in this country which are women.

And what's really funny--is they expect to win in 2012---:badgrin::badgrin:

Romney is very middle of the road on social issues--and does give exemption to abortion in the instance of rape and incest--and the platform wants to bring up abortion when he wants to talk about jobs--deficits, etc. Romney doesn't even like the topic (abortion) brought up. if i were romney i would grab the freaking head of the gop by fucking throat and choke him off before i would let him use the "word" abortion on the platform.

un freakin believable. these fucking idiots are playing right into the obama's reelection committees hands.

idiot. The tea party isn't about abortion, never has been. The tea party is all about fiscal responsibility, always has been.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Shhh about those GOP platform and policies. Just keep complaining about the black guy you mindlessly obstructed from fixing your messes....

Right you are! I'm all for letting the idiots talk and write their lame ass ideas down for all the sane people to witness what is is they are all about...and this is just the tip of the iceburg worth of bs.

I still want to see Romney's tax rerturns AND for him and lyin ryan to get REALLY wonky on the numbers in his supposed budget.

Last edited:

Exactly. I'm extremely disappointed. Helping obama by focussing on non-economic issues, PLUS that idiotic slogan "We Built This". It's like they want to lose.

You are correct.

The only question that remains in this election is how many dummies will be so frightened by dishonest GOP campaign ads that they decide to vote against their own best interests.

Obama is trusted and well liked. People vote for the candidate that they trust and like. Simple.

No seriously.....

The con majority in the House (wallet of the nation) has blocked virtually everything obama has tried to do, AND hurt the nations credit rating in the process. How exactly does Obama get all the blame?

Did you park that truck on your head? Seriously. To say something that stupid.

No seriously.....

see how quickly they forget what their party just did

see how quickly they forget what their party just did

My parties are so wild, we often forget what we did.

The kids tell us the next day. :thup:

Whatever works for ya.

That's a lovely insult and all, but precisely how would I be able to say I told you so? Unlike you partisan ideologues, I'm making no predictions, and I don't claim to have all the answers.

So how will I be able to gloat, precisely?

Hey LoneLaugher, c'mon, tell me how I'll be able to gloat on November 7. I've been resigned to watching one goofy end hootin' and hollerin' and tossing confetti. This is great news, lay it on me.

No seriously.....

Which part of the truth didn't you like?

Forum List

Back