What Science Says About Conservatives vs Liberals

Liberals demand you do what they say and live by their beliefs and regulations.\

Conservatives firmly believe in individual freedoms , the right of self-determination.

So how come it is the "conservatives" who try and force their version of religion on everybody, try to govern women's personal sex and reproductive lives according to some ideological/theological belief that they have not chosen to embrace, and try to force LGBTs to disappear from society or at least accept discrimination and second-class citizenship? It has been the so-called "conservatives" who have done these things and continue to do them. They even pass laws to force this kind of shit on people. This record shows their unbridled support for authoritarianism.
Let me dissect what you are bitching about.

Religion isn't forced upon anyone, except Islam, who Obama and Hitlery were importing by the hundreds of thousands.
Why the fuck should I pay for a bitches abortion or birth control. If she wants to fuck, go for it, but you pay to kill that baby, not me.
LBGTQWXYZ123B and any other of the 99 genders that you insane people have FORCED upon US, while normal people know that there are only 2. If a faggot wants to fudge pack, go for it, don't shove it in my face and tell me I have to accept it as normal.
Liberals are the bullies in the world. If you don't accept their immoral behavior then they burn your cities and punch women.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Fundie "Christianity" is very much being forced on the rest of us. How about "abstinence education," telling kids that they have to live by fundie theology, instead of teaching them what they need to know to think for themselves. Then there's "Babble this" and "Babble that," and the fundie imbecile over at the education department trying to steal our tax money for her indoctrination centers. The actions of these jerks seem to indicate ulterior motives to increase unwanted pregnancy and recruit kids into their religion on our dime.There certainly can be no good rational reason for them. But while you are not required to pay for an abortion due to the Hyde Amendment, we are being forced to pay for this crap.

Incidentally, I live in a neighborhood with a good-sized Muslim population. They aren't forcing anything on anybody.

I know that you don't have any respect for women as humans and as independent adults, and none for LGBT people, either. It shows in your crude gutter language. It seems that you are one of those penis-worshiping patriarchal types.

Shoving exactly what in your face? No one is forcing you to watch somebody else having sex. I don't know about you, but most people have sex in private, however they choose to do it. If I'm standing behind a couple, straight or LGBT, in the checkout line I don't fantasize about what they are going to do when they get home.

Who burns what cities and punches women? So-called "conservatives" seem to have a high rate of domineering, aggressive, and violent behavior toward women. And I seem to recall an incident in which a woman was deliberately run over and killed. It happened last summer in Virginia. The guy responsible for the murder was not a "liberal" and he was an out-of-stater from Ohio.

Sadly, the burial site of the victim has to be kept secret, due to continuing threats from neo-nazis:

Heather Heyer's Mom: I Have To Hide Her Grave From The Nazis

You're a trump supporter, so what would you know about morals, sexual or otherwise, anyway? And were you a virgin when you got married?

Liberals demand you do what they say and live by their beliefs and regulations.\

Conservatives firmly believe in individual freedoms , the right of self-determination.

So how come it is the "conservatives" who try and force their version of religion on everybody, try to govern women's personal sex and reproductive lives according to some ideological/theological belief that they have not chosen to embrace, and try to force LGBTs to disappear from society or at least accept discrimination and second-class citizenship? It has been the so-called "conservatives" who have done these things and continue to do them. They even pass laws to force this kind of shit on people. This record shows their unbridled support for authoritarianism.

Religion isn't forced upon anyone, except Islam, who Obama and Hitlery were importing by the hundreds of thousands.
Why the fuck should I pay for a bitches abortion or birth control. If she wants to fuck, go for it, but you pay to kill that baby, not me.
LBGTQWXYZ123B and any other of the 99 genders that you insane people have FORCED upon US, while normal people know that there are only 2. If a faggot wants to fudge pack, go for it, don't shove it in my face and tell me I have to accept it as normal.
Liberals are the bullies in the world. If you don't accept their immoral behavior then they burn your cities and punch women.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Fundie "Christianity" is very much being forced on the rest of us. How about "abstinence education," telling kids that they have to live by fundie theology, instead of teaching them what they need to know to think for themselves. Then there's "Babble this" and "Babble that," and the fundie imbecile over at the education department trying to steal our tax money for her indoctrination centers. The actions of these jerks seem to indicate ulterior motives to increase unwanted pregnancy and recruit kids into their religion on our dime.There certainly can be no good rational reason for them. But while you are not required to pay for an abortion due to the Hyde Amendment, we are being forced to pay for this crap.

Incidentally, I live in a neighborhood with a good-sized Muslim population. They aren't forcing anything on anybody.

I know that you don't have any respect for women as humans and as independent adults, and none for LGBT people, either. It shows in your crude gutter language. It seems that you are one of those penis-worshiping patriarchal types.

Shoving exactly what in your face? No one is forcing you to watch somebody else having sex. I don't know about you, but most people have sex in private, however they choose to do it. If I'm standing behind a couple, straight or LGBT, in the checkout line I don't fantasize about what they are going to do when they get home.

Who burns what cities and punches women? So-called "conservatives" seem to have a high rate of domineering, aggressive, and violent behavior toward women. And I seem to recall an incident in which a woman was deliberately run over and killed. It happened last summer in Virginia. The guy responsible for the murder was not a "liberal" and he was an out-of-stater from Ohio.

Sadly, the burial site of the victim has to be kept secret, due to continuing threats from neo-nazis:

You're a trump supporter, so what would you know about morals, sexual or otherwise, anyway? And were you a virgin when you got married?
How about "abstinence education," telling kids that they have to live by fundie theology,
Unlike the bullies of the left that indoctrinate kinderkids with rubbers on cucumbers, showing kids that not having sex until they are responsible for the child that they could bring into the world, isn't FORCING anything.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Who burns what cities and punches women
If you pulled your head out of your ass, you would see it isn't conservatives doing to burning, and punching..

But I will say something, that if this shit happened outside the Liberal Gun Free Zones, many of these THUGS, wouldn't be breathing...

Why does it take "science" to know without a doubt that liberals are far more authoritarian than conservatives will ever be?

So, what does this "study" say?

A study shows that liberals are the real authoritarians and and mostly psychotic:

Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians.

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.

Once again, someone paid a lot of moolah to a Virginia Commonwealth University researcher to conduct it. Wanna bet there were federal funds in there somewhere?

From Hilarious: What Science Says About Conservatives vs Liberals

Individual freedoms and self determination...

So, if a person wants to pay another person for sex, you conservatives are all good with that, right?

If a person wants to smoke a joint instead of drinking a beer, you conservatives are all good what that, right?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am good with that. Others have to make up their own minds. As a conservative, I firmly believe that the least government necessary is the best government.

Oh now cons believe in science. Damn elitists!
What does science tell us about the viability of a species that cuts its reproductive organs off? How bout a species that kills it's own offspring? How bout a species who has anal sex instead of vaginal sex?

HOW BOUT ALL OF LOONEY LEFTISTS PERSONAL BELIEFS?

What does science tell us about the viability of a species that cuts its reproductive organs off? How bout a species that kills it's own offspring? How bout a species who has anal sex instead of vaginal sex?

Conservatives don’t get abortions or have anal sex?

Link?

Why does it take "science" to know without a doubt that liberals are far more authoritarian than conservatives will ever be?

So, what does this "study" say?

A study shows that liberals are the real authoritarians and and mostly psychotic:

Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians.

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.

Once again, someone paid a lot of moolah to a Virginia Commonwealth University researcher to conduct it. Wanna bet there were federal funds in there somewhere?

From Hilarious: What Science Says About Conservatives vs Liberals
Progressives are all about controlling other people they disagree with...

Conservatives don’t get abortions or have anal sex?

Link?
I didn't say that, now answer the question.

Are liberals tolerant of anyone who disagrees with their world view? Hell no, liberals attack them like a pack of rabid dogs. Liberal policies are so popular, they have to threaten people to obey them. When the people, even their own base pass a law liberals disagree with do they respect the will of the people? No they run to the courts to overturn it.

Obviously, no one has ever forced their version of religion on you, or anyone else. In fact, it is the rabid left that tends to want to force their religion, or non religion, on the rest of us.

A moderate is a liberal too ashamed to be called liberal.
Well sure, anyone who doesn't follow Dubya or Trump is a radical pinko commie, you sure got me there.
Notice how you didn't answer the question about how Obama got elected, not once. But twice. It wasn't conservatives putting in the guy who almost totally fucked this nation. At least those on the left and the right have a spine when it comes to their ideology. Liberals -commie faggots- want to destroy this country. Conservatives -Patriots- want to save this country. Which side are you on?

This is unmitigated bullshit from a guy who said that Russian influence on the election was a good thing if a conservative got elected. Who also said he put any woman who defied his authority into the ground.

You’re all for an authoritarian President as long as he’s a right wing authoritarian.

You are the right wing radical fringe that is destroying the USA.
Only a fool thinks what’s works for one side will do any good for the opposing side...

First off, We on the right knew that Donald J. Trump was no conservative. But compared to the Commie bitch who keeps falling down, he was a much better choice..

This point can NOT be emphasized enough or strong enough.

The DNC ran a candidate who was a proven FELON, who would have deservedly been in prison wearing an orange jumpsuit on election day rather than on the ballot had it not been for all the criminal Obstruction committed by the previous criminal administration. Hillary did not even win her own party's nomination.

America rejected her...AGAIN.
She was a proven felon that was never charged or convicted of anything. Are you a liar or just plain nuts?

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Muslim controlled countries will not tolerate any other belief... fact

First off, We on the right knew that Donald J. Trump was no conservative. But compared to the Commie bitch who keeps falling down, he was a much better choice..

This point can NOT be emphasized enough or strong enough.

The DNC ran a candidate who was a proven FELON, who would have deservedly been in prison wearing an orange jumpsuit on election day rather than on the ballot had it not been for all the criminal Obstruction committed by the previous criminal administration. Hillary did not even win her own party's nomination.

America rejected her...AGAIN.
She was a proven felon that was never charged or convicted of anything. Are you a liar or just plain nuts?
The Clinton’s are above the law... fact

The Director of the FBI himself publicly stated Hillary broke the law.

The FBI publicly stated they have in their possession approx. 15,000 documents from off Hillary's server that are in violation of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

The FBI's final report on the Clinton Server scandal stated Hillary was criminally negligent in the handling of classified...and that exposed anti-Trump criminal Agent Strzok stripped the report of those words to protect Hillary from indictment.

Evidence shows Obama US AG Lynch and FBI Director Comey collaborated in the writing of Hillary's exoneration letter prior to interviews being conducted and prior to the investigation being over.

Hillary Clinton's own aides testified that Hillary asked them to strip the classified marking from documents so that it would be easier to send via unclassified means AND that Hillary has her MAID - who had no security clearance - access her TOP SECRET server / documents and print off classified documents for her.

Hillary committed Obstruction of Justice by criminally refusing to comply with a Federal / FBI subpoena which required to turn over ALL of her e-mails / documents by deleting e-mails / documents SHE deemed 'personal' and then using Bleach Bit to try to irretrievably destroy evidence.
-- Proving they 'worked for Hillary', the FBI asked Hillary to turn in her sever, phones, documents, etc...when possible, giving her like a month to do so. They raided Manafort's home unannounced, They took everything - even things not on the warrant. He did not get a chance to separate what was 'personal' and what was not'.
-- Also, by law, in her rush to destroy evidence Hillary illegally destroyed classified information. The law specifically defines the processes and procedures for deleting classified information, devices, etc. She, by her and her lawyer's own admission, did not comply with those and thus broke the law.

This is only a small sampling of the existing evidence proving Hillary perpetrated THOUSANDS of criminal acts for which she could be / should have been charged.

This whole 'stupid' routine, if not valid, has gotten way past 'old'. Every time one of you snowflakes attempt to claim Hillary never broke any laws with her own server are just waving a huge flag that says, 'I am either stupid or intentionally lying'.

The fact that Hillary committed crimes, to include felonies, is not even in debate anymore. 1st year law students or anyone who has ever worked with classified information knows she broke laws.

Muslim controlled countries will not tolerate any other belief... fact

....much like the intolerant Left...

upload_2018-3-23_10-35-43.jpeg

images

images

This is a photo from the video showing a black Hillary
supporter chasing down a young white Trump supporter,
tackling him, and beating him up....

tolerant-liberal.jpg

How about "abstinence education," telling kids that they have to live by fundie theology,
Unlike the bullies of the left that indoctrinate kinderkids with rubbers on cucumbers, showing kids that not having sex until they are responsible for the child that they could bring into the world, isn't FORCING anything.

How about telling kids about how they can avoid conception until they are ready for parenthood, and letting them decide whether to employ these methods or not, both presently and in the future. You know, making them independent? Nobody is telling anyone that they have to use birth control. Those with theological misgivings don't have to do so just because they know it's available. Abstinence education is telling kids what to think, which is is not the role of an educator. Some of these abstinence freaks have even told kids that that are dirty like gum on the floor if they have sex.

The vast majority of sex that occurs in this country is not intended for procreation. It is motivated by everything from love and affection to downright lust. Ask your friends. Those who have been to college or in the military.

Premarital Sex Is Nearly Universal Among Americans, And Has Been For Decades

including, er, trump.

Even within marriage, do you think that all couples want to be the Duggars and have a baby each year? That's a lot to provide for.

Forum List

Back