What Science Says About Conservatives vs Liberals

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Why does it take "science" to know without a doubt that liberals are far more authoritarian than conservatives will ever be?

Liberals demand you do what they say and live by their beliefs and regulations.\

Conservatives firmly believe in individual freedoms , the right of self-determination.

So, what does this "study" say?

A study shows that liberals are the real authoritarians and and mostly psychotic:

Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians.

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.

Once again, someone paid a lot of moolah to a Virginia Commonwealth University researcher to conduct it. Wanna bet there were federal funds in there somewhere?

From Hilarious: What Science Says About Conservatives vs Liberals

I believe far more in the Political Horseshoe, which illustrates that the ends of the spectrum are far closer in behaviors to each other than to the rest of us.

Marginalize the wingers, and this country can get back on track.
13493486_f520.jpg

Why does it take "science" to know without a doubt that liberals are far more authoritarian than conservatives will ever be?

Liberals demand you do what they say and live by their beliefs and regulations.\

Conservatives firmly believe in individual freedoms , the right of self-determination.

A study shows that liberals are the real authoritarians and and mostly psychotic:

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.

Once again, someone paid a lot of moolah to a Virginia Commonwealth University researcher to conduct it. Wanna bet there were federal funds in there somewhere?

Individual freedoms and self determination...

So, if a person wants to pay another person for sex, you conservatives are all good with that, right?

If a person wants to smoke a joint instead of drinking a beer, you conservatives are all good what that, right?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, if a person wants to pay another person for sex, you conservatives are all good with that, right?

If a person wants to smoke a joint instead of drinking a beer, you conservatives are all good what that, right?

Neither side is for pure self determination, with no consideration of other factors.

Do you have anything to say about the study's findings?

"Brad Verhulst, a Virginia Commonwealth University researcher and a co-author of the paper, said he was not sure who was to blame.

“I don’t know where it happened. All I know is it happened,” he told Retraction Watch, a blog that tracks corrections in academic papers. “It’s our fault for not figuring it out before.”

Doesn't know how it happened. I'm really sure that it was an honest mistake...

1rqnfw.jpg

What will they claim when the next President is another Democrat?

Neither side is for pure self determination, with no consideration of other factors.

Do you have anything to say about the study's findings?

Since there is no link to the study or the correction I have nothing to say about it. I do not trust biased websites to give the true picture.

So how come it is the "conservatives" who try and force their version of religion on everybody, try to govern women's personal sex and reproductive lives according to some ideological/theological belief that they have not chosen to embrace, and try to force LGBTs to disappear from society or at least accept discrimination and second-class citizenship? It has been the so-called "conservatives" who have done these things and continue to do them. They even pass laws to force this kind of shit on people. This record shows their unbridled support for authoritarianism.

I believe far more in the Political Horseshoe, which illustrates that the ends of the spectrum are far closer in behaviors to each other than to the rest of us.

Marginalize the wingers, and this country can get back on track.
13493486_f520.jpg
Thanks to the center, we had 8 fucking years of Obama...

So how come it is the "conservatives" who try and force their version of religion on everybody, try to govern women's personal sex and reproductive lives according to some ideological/theological belief that they have not chosen to embrace, and try to force LGBTs to disappear from society or at least accept discrimination and second-class citizenship? It has been the so-called "conservatives" who have done these things and continue to do them. They even pass laws to force this kind of shit on people. This record shows their unbridled support for authoritarianism.
Let me dissect what you are bitching about.

Religion isn't forced upon anyone, except Islam, who Obama and Hitlery were importing by the hundreds of thousands.
Why the fuck should I pay for a bitches abortion or birth control. If she wants to fuck, go for it, but you pay to kill that baby, not me.
LBGTQWXYZ123B and any other of the 99 genders that you insane people have FORCED upon US, while normal people know that there are only 2. If a faggot wants to fudge pack, go for it, don't shove it in my face and tell me I have to accept it as normal.
Liberals are the bullies in the world. If you don't accept their immoral behavior then they burn your cities and punch women.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Fine with me.

Ah yes, yet another false definition of liberal and conservative. From the Rush Limbaugh School Of Dissembling BS, no doubt.They and the faux 'Left' are made for each other, no logic or ethics need intrude on the 'discussions' at all, which allows morons to participate at the same level of 'intellect' with lunatics and sociopaths.

Why does the faux 'Right' rely on dope addled sports announcers for their 'philosophy', anyway? Lack of independence of thought?... You guys are failing your Hive here.

Remember we should never forget the same education systems produced both left and right wing morons in the last few decades.

Last edited:
A moderate is a liberal too ashamed to be called liberal.
Well sure, anyone who doesn't follow Dubya or Trump is a radical pinko commie, you sure got me there.
Notice how you didn't answer the question about how Obama got elected, not once. But twice. It wasn't conservatives putting in the guy who almost totally fucked this nation. At least those on the left and the right have a spine when it comes to their ideology. Liberals -commie faggots- want to destroy this country. Conservatives -Patriots- want to save this country. Which side are you on?

Ah yes, yet another false definition of liberal and conservative. From the Rush Limbaugh School Of Dissembling BS, no doubt.They and the faux 'Left' are made for each other, no logic or ethics need intrude on the 'discussions' at all, which allows morons to participate at the same level of 'intellect' with lunatics and sociopaths.

Why does the faux 'Right' rely on sports announcers for their 'philisophy', anyway? Lack of independence of thought?...
Yo have just joined the other flamers on the ignore list..buh bye

Forum List

Back