Zone1 What Science Says About Race and Genetics

And yet some assholes here lose their shit and start crying about "race traitors!" at the very thought of a human marrying anyone who doesn't look like a close personal relative.
Once you go black we don't want you back.

It's scientific research, not a news article from MSNBC.
There is no credible research proving this. There is racist scientific research that makes the claim, but it has been debunked by any credible scientist. Stormfront science isn't science.

There is no credible research proving this. There is racist scientific research that makes the claim, but it has been debunked by any credible scientist. Stormfront science isn't science.
I didn't link an article from Stormfront. I linked a scientific research paper, which no one has debunked.

Debunked!

By Science!

And Words!

And yet some assholes here lose their shit and start crying about "race traitors!" at the very thought of a human marrying anyone who doesn't look like a close personal relative.
So you say

The theory, as I understand it, is that the Toba Eruption about 75,000 years ago caused a mass extinction of flora and fauna and reduced divergent groups of humans around the globe to much smaller breeding populations, leading to only five genetically distinct races that exist today.
I don't see how that holds water. The migration of all pf humanity out of Africa was more recent than that. We know whte people didn't even exist until less than 20,000 years ago. Will have to read up.

The idea that race has no biological reality is based in the Lewontin Fallacy.
But it is a fallacy to say that a fallacious explanation renders the thing asserted to be fallacious also

1713347043318.png

Because it's the only option harsher than the thumbs down=disagree.
"Fake News" is another way of saying "False" or "Wrong".
"Fake News" means "I do not like what you said, but I cannot refute it."

"Fake News" means "I do not like what you said, but I cannot refute it."
In some cases-uses, maybe.
However "wrong" or "false" application of can also mean such should be obvious, or not worth effort to "refute".
Given subjective nature of many posts here, "refute" isn't always accepted by those it applies to, nor are they willing to change their beliefs.

In some cases-uses, maybe.
However "wrong" or "false" application of can also mean such should be obvious, or not worth effort to "refute".
Given subjective nature of many posts here, "refute" isn't always accepted by those it applies to, nor are they willing to change their beliefs.
Hardly anyone here is willing to change their beliefs, regardless of the evidence I post against their beliefs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back