What Rank Is Gay On The Sin Chart?

Let men carry the fetus to term instead. Most probably couldn't last beyond the morning sickness.
sorry....biology hasn't intended it to work that way......just as it didn't intend us to end pregnancy with a sharp knife......

and yet six men have given birth in the last decade.
lol.....I wonder, did any of them undergo surgery to change their body parts around?.....

Two did not, the others were in the process of change. Believe it or not some people are born with both male and female organs.
so when you said they were men, you lied about it......

There have been cases where an infant is born pregnant, but the fetus would not have lived or already dead. You would probably made the new born infant carry the other fetus to term rather than remove it with surgery.
Go back to your fake medical journal and pretend you know biology and what is and is not possible.
straw hermaphrodite......
You don't have the right or the knowledge to dictate to a women what she can do with her own body
how about the child's body?.......

Transgenders are legal even before they complete all the surgery and hormones. Two in the US, one in Germany and one in Israel. They were legally male. I remembered the twins but forgot that one men had triplets.
The other two were born with both male and female organs intact and functional.

What would you call your child if it was born both make and female? Would you tell the child it could not marry either a man or a woman they fell in love with? Would you be upset if a baker told you he would not make a cake for that wedding? Or a florist would not sell flowers for the event? Would you fight for the rights of that child and it's happiness or curse it as an abomination and accuse it of commit a sinful act?
If you had been told in the first couple of month that it would be both male and female, would you have let the child go to term and love it or abort it as a freak of nature? Would you let it make the choice of gender as an adult or force your own preference on the child before it was old enough to understood?

If it was your child, would you deny love and happiness? Subject it to the prejudices of others or fight tooth and nail for the child to be treated like everyone else? If you were the baker, florist, insurance agent, etc., would you refuse to provide service to them because god created them that way? Were is the sin in who they are and who they fall in love with?

Let men carry the fetus to term instead. Most probably couldn't last beyond the morning sickness.
sorry....biology hasn't intended it to work that way......just as it didn't intend us to end pregnancy with a sharp knife......

and biology left unchecked would have far more women having miscarriages or dying if we did not use a knife or science now and then.

Some countries are putting limits on the number of children a couple can have, or making them wait for five years between having children. Women are sterilized for heath reason or because they are incapable of caring for a child. Women go through D&C, hysterectomies and have ectopic pregnancies that require surgery. C-section are done, guess what with a knife. If the women wants, why should she be denied an abortion? It is her body and she should say what happens to it, not you.
perhaps you weren't aware of this (since your knowledge of biology seems limited), but the body they cut up and discard is not hers......

Unless it can live by itself outside the womb, it is her body. As long as it is attacked to the women, it is her choice to make. Legally if the doctor has to make a choice between women and fetus, the women is the one that they try to saved. Parent have the choice not to have an infant on life support, and they have the choice no to allow a blood transfusion or certain other medical procedures.

It is not up to you to tell them what choices have to be made or what they are forced to live through to try to make the child live to adulthood, if it is even possible.
We put animals down rather than make them suffer but you force people to suffer? You deny them medical choices to terminate? Back room chop shops and suicides will go up, but you are morally outraged to realize what is really best.

It is a women's body and her choice.....NOT YOURS!
a day old child can't live by itself either.....how old does the child have to be before you won't let the mother kill it......18?......

Late term abortions are for emergency reason, not birth control. It is legal to abort any time in the first trimester. If the women is uncertain she should have impartial counseling and access to all options and make an informed choice about what is best for her.

When my children were in high school, my home became a safe haven for a number of children with problems including parent issues. Social workers and councilors came to visit with them, we even arranged for home school till they were ready. Some made their way to their parents, some were emancipated, other found relative, friends or foster care. My kids were always bringing home friend that needed help. For a time my living room was more like a dorm room. They needed a safe place to sort things out. I was not going to make them live on the streets. The longest any stayed was a year, some came back several times. They all had different stories. They were all hurting in some way. I didn't care what the reason was. They were children that needed to feel safe. In one form or another my children were saving lives and helping people feel welcome what and who ever they were. I was proud of my children, I always will be. They didn't discriminate. I did not have to tell them how to behave or who they could be friends with, they were giving people all on their own. It did not matter if it was a stray animal, an accident on the rode or someone they knew. They are still serving others in their career choices.

I don't understand how people can be so hateful because others are different. I don't understand how people want to dictate or control others. I don't understand a religion that reject people instead of welcoming them. I don't see how some feel so threatened by the idea of a loving couple wanting to get married. I've know war, hate and death all my life. I've seen some of the worst of humanity and religions around the world. It is truly sad when it come from people that should be more enlightened and compassionate. People that are better educated and have so much more in their lives. People that should be more open minded that are filled with such darkness and try to spread their hate. They are not going forward but stuck in some dark age mentality.

Hate is the real sin.

and biology left unchecked would have far more women having miscarriages or dying if we did not use a knife or science now and then.

Some countries are putting limits on the number of children a couple can have, or making them wait for five years between having children. Women are sterilized for heath reason or because they are incapable of caring for a child. Women go through D&C, hysterectomies and have ectopic pregnancies that require surgery. C-section are done, guess what with a knife. If the women wants, why should she be denied an abortion? It is her body and she should say what happens to it, not you.
perhaps you weren't aware of this (since your knowledge of biology seems limited), but the body they cut up and discard is not hers......

Unless it can live by itself outside the womb, it is her body. As long as it is attacked to the women, it is her choice to make. Legally if the doctor has to make a choice between women and fetus, the women is the one that they try to saved. Parent have the choice not to have an infant on life support, and they have the choice no to allow a blood transfusion or certain other medical procedures.

It is not up to you to tell them what choices have to be made or what they are forced to live through to try to make the child live to adulthood, if it is even possible.
We put animals down rather than make them suffer but you force people to suffer? You deny them medical choices to terminate? Back room chop shops and suicides will go up, but you are morally outraged to realize what is really best.

a day old child can't live by itself either.....how old does the child have to be before you won't let the mother kill it......18?......

I've been a hospice caretaker. I've seen pain, suffering and death. I understand mercy killing, medically assisted suicide, withholding treatment and DNC orders. I would not make my child suffer with some painful terminal disease. I would not keep them on life support if I thought releasing them would be better. I would do what ever I had to for my children. There is not age limit for ending the suffering of a loved one. My parent had instruction, I have instructions, my children have their own instruction. I know how much pain I have dealt with and a good idea what my limit would be. My arrangement have been in place for decades. I've seen war and I've seen friends that have opted to terminate. It is not a matter of age, but of how much you love the person or yourself and doing what is best. Before I had children and all through married life the instruction were mother's life first and foremost. It came close with my second child and there were complicated with the third. You can always adopt or have children later on, but loosing a life partner, the other half of your soul is unbearable. Children grow and leave you. Your mate, your heart if you truly love cannot be replaced. Anyone else is just a fill in. A pale copy.

You don't understand that terminating a life can be an act of love, even of a fetus. It is not a choice women/people take lightly. It is a hard choice, but sometimes it is the best choice.

lol.....I wonder, did any of them undergo surgery to change their body parts around?.....

Two did not, the others were in the process of change. Believe it or not some people are born with both male and female organs.

There have been cases where an infant is born pregnant, but the fetus would not have lived or already dead. You would probably made the new born infant carry the other fetus to term rather than remove it with surgery.
Go back to your fake medical journal and pretend you know biology and what is and is not possible.
You don't have the right or the knowledge to dictate to a women what she can do with her own body

Transgenders are legal even before they complete all the surgery and hormones. Two in the US, one in Germany and one in Israel. They were legally male. I remembered the twins but forgot that one men had triplets.

What would you call your child if it was born both make and female? Would you tell the child it could not marry either a man or a woman they fell in love with? Would you be upset if a baker told you he would not make a cake for that wedding? Or a florist would not sell flowers for the event? Would you fight for the rights of that child and it's happiness or curse it as an abomination and accuse it of commit a sinful act?
If you had been told in the first couple of month that it would be both male and female, would you have let the child go to term and love it or abort it as a freak of nature? Would you let it make the choice of gender as an adult or force your own preference on the child before it was old enough to understood?

If it was your child, would you deny love and happiness? Subject it to the prejudices of others or fight tooth and nail for the child to be treated like everyone else? If you were the baker, florist, insurance agent, etc., would you refuse to provide service to them because god created them that way? Were is the sin in who they are and who they fall in love with?
if she gave me grandchildren I wouldn't pretend she was a man......

Late term abortions are for emergency reason, not birth control. It is legal to abort any time in the first trimester. If the women is uncertain she should have impartial counseling and access to all options and make an informed choice about what is best for her.

When my children were in high school, my home became a safe haven for a number of children with problems including parent issues. Social workers and councilors came to visit with them, we even arranged for home school till they were ready. Some made their way to their parents, some were emancipated, other found relative, friends or foster care. My kids were always bringing home friend that needed help. For a time my living room was more like a dorm room. They needed a safe place to sort things out. I was not going to make them live on the streets. The longest any stayed was a year, some came back several times. They all had different stories. They were all hurting in some way. I didn't care what the reason was. They were children that needed to feel safe. In one form or another my children were saving lives and helping people feel welcome what and who ever they were. I was proud of my children, I always will be. They didn't discriminate. I did not have to tell them how to behave or who they could be friends with, they were giving people all on their own. It did not matter if it was a stray animal, an accident on the rode or someone they knew. They are still serving others in their career choices.

I don't understand how people can be so hateful because others are different. I don't understand how people want to dictate or control others. I don't understand a religion that reject people instead of welcoming them. I don't see how some feel so threatened by the idea of a loving couple wanting to get married. I've know war, hate and death all my life. I've seen some of the worst of humanity and religions around the world. It is truly sad when it come from people that should be more enlightened and compassionate. People that are better educated and have so much more in their lives. People that should be more open minded that are filled with such darkness and try to spread their hate. They are not going forward but stuck in some dark age mentality.

Hate is the real sin.
I can't argue with that.....some people are so filled with hate they kill their own children......

You don't understand that terminating a life can be an act of love, even of a fetus. It is not a choice women/people take lightly. It is a hard choice, but sometimes it is the best choice.
you have that right as well.....never in my life would I believe that killing an unborn child can be an act of love for the unborn child.....or believe anyone could possibly think its the best choice......

If 'her' brain and body felt alien to her and she felt that she should have been a man? If as a man she/he fell in love with a man and wanted to get married?
Most parent would want their children to be happy and comfortable in their own body. A lot of gay people have tried to be conventional, get married to the opposite sex and have children, but it never feels right. It feels fake to them. Like they are wearing the wrong skin.
Why would you not want your children to be happy and with the person they believe is their soul mate?

Hate is the real sin.
I can't argue with that.....some people are so filled with hate they kill their own children......

Would you kill your children if they were gay?

Parent that kill their own children, did not want children were not ready to have children or suffer drug or mental problems. Most parent to do hate their children and want to kill them. Some have been abused and then become abusive parent.
Parents suffer stress and sleep deprivation which in some cases can lead to hallucinations. Seizures, blackouts, bi-polar, depression, schizophrenia among others can lead to violence. Pain and improper medicine can cause problems as well. There are a number of illegal drug that contribute to violence and abuse.
Parent don't normally hate or kill their own children.

Religion can be used to make people sacrifice their own children, but that is not usually because they hate their children.

you have that right as well.....never in my life would I believe that killing an unborn child can be an act of love for the unborn child.....or believe anyone could possibly think its the best choice......

If you have an Amniocentesis, blood test, ultra sound and find out the fetus is deformed, diseased, mentally impaired or other things and told the child, if it makes it to term would never have a normal, would to have constant care, would be in pair or a danger to themselves or to others or even that it might only live a short time and would be suffering, would be to end the pregnancy.
For some it might be the inevitability of not being able to care for the child and knowing that foster care or orphanages are not good places for a child. Perhaps the mother was sick and passed it on the fetus. The mother could nit support herself let alone a child, or perhaps the mother has an impairment that makes it difficult to try and care for a child. A parent might fear being a failure and the child hating or resentful.
Women have found out they have cancer and think it more merciful to take the child with her rather than handed off to some stranger in an over crowded system. Sometimes it could be more merciful to terminate or kill the child. I'm sure you have heard of Masada where women and children were killed by their father rather than fall into roman hand and be raped or become slaves.
It does not have to be hate that leads a parent to desperation and killing, but love. There could be thousands of reasons for a parent to rationalize to themselves that the child would be better off dead than alone at the mercy of strangers and a broken system.
Hate and mental problems don't have to be the motivation to kill a child or to end a pregnancy. It might not be fair for the mother or a child to be stuck on welfare or a minimum wage job part time while trying to raise an infant. Maybe there is no support for the mother, perhaps she has never been around children and has no idea how to care for even the basics. Maybe the mother does not have the capacity to learn. I've know women who had to choose between chemo or the fetus.
Sometimes it is just not the right time and a year or two later would make all the difference in being prepared for a child. Even if parent go through invitro because they really want a child but can't carry multiple fetuses and have one, some or most terminated.

It is not for you to decide how old, how strong, how ready a would be mother is to have a child and raise it. It should be a private decision between the women and her doctor. You cannot force to go through with it. I don't think most women really think and abortion is an easy form of birth control. It is a hard decision to make. If you really want to prevent most abortions, teach men to keep their zipper closed and respect women. Unless they are both ready to be devoted parent, don't have sex.

You know what I find interesting? Christians who know the Bible well enough to cherry pick it to support their own views, yet don't know it well enough to see the context of those words they are cherry picking, because they only see what they want to see if it supports their position.

In other words, they can't see the forest, because the trees are in their way.

So what rank is being Gay on the Sin chart?

Seems to me that the "Covet" sin is the big one today according to the 10 Commandments.

Explain to me why being Judgemental of a Sinner when being told "Do not judge or be judged" is a good thing.

I'm all ears.

Does Christianity feature the notion of "sin" ? It would more likely be used as in "sinning" or "original sin", etc...

In Islam, a sin is an event, or a happening, and somethingthat can be counted. 1 sin, 2 sins, 3 sins, 3000 sins, etc....Then there is a distinction between major and minor sins.

In any case, no sin should be taken lightly and all immorality must be shunned. As to homosexuality lived, I don't mean being homosexual, but engaging in homosexual relationships, it is obvious great wickedness.

isn't this exactly what we are talking about?.....using force to require everyone to do what you believe is right?.....yet you deny doing it....

It's not what "someone" believes is right, it is our law. Conservatives claim to love the Constitution except when it contradicts something that they want. Discriminating against anyone is against the Constitution. So, admit it, you really don't like the Constitution or you hate gays more than you love the Constitution.

14th Amendment:
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

In any case, no sin should be taken lightly and all immorality must be shunned. As to homosexuality lived, I don't mean being homosexual, but engaging in homosexual relationships, it is obvious great wickedness.

Then don't do it. But, you can't dictate to other people what you think is a sin. Adultery is also a sin, and yet we don't demean, hate and discriminate against people that have or are committing adultery.

In America we have "laws" and they are the ones we go by in making legal decisions, not religious beliefs.

If 'her' brain and body felt alien to her and she felt that she should have been a man? If as a man she/he fell in love with a man and wanted to get married?
Most parent would want their children to be happy and comfortable in their own body. A lot of gay people have tried to be conventional, get married to the opposite sex and have children, but it never feels right. It feels fake to them. Like they are wearing the wrong skin.
Why would you not want your children to be happy and with the person they believe is their soul mate?
its got nothing to do with her happiness......its just simple biology....if she has a child, she is a woman, not a man......

You really need to do some reading up. It wasn't "liberals" who initiated Roe v Wade......it was Republicans. Your leaders want to appear like they are against abortion, but honestly, are they?

A 1973 Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade, legalized abortion by a 7-2 vote. Six of the seven justices in the majority were Republican appointees. The only Democrat appointee, Byron White, voted against Roe v. Wade.

In fact, in every year since 1969, the United States Supreme Court has been controlled by a majority of Republican-appointed judges. There has not been a Democrat-appointed Chief Justice since 1953.

Currently, there are seven Republican appointees and two nominated by Democrats. Obviously, if the Republican majority has wanted to overturn Roe v. Wade at any time since 1973, they had the votes to do so. Why haven’t they?

Roe v. Wade Approved By Republican Appointees - HeraldCourier.com News
lol....and did conservatives file the law suit on behalf of Roe?.....idiot.....

And, does that change the fact that they initiated it and in 50 years could have done away with it and haven't? It appears that you are the idiot here.
neither are facts.....they did NOT initiate it and if you think there is a way it could have been done away with that wasn't used, please share it.....the fact you stated they WERE facts shows you are the idiot......

You are indeed the idiot. The Supreme Court Justice that introduced it and wrote the letter that was accepted and Roe v Wade was passed, was a Republican. The Justices that voted on it to pass were Republican. Quit being such an idiot and just face the facts.

Here, educate yourself so you won't sound so ignorant in the future.

Justice Blackmun again wrote the majority opinion: That state laws outlawing abortion were struck down, allowing abortions in the first trimester, or three months, of pregnancy. After that period, abortions were allowed to safeguard the woman's health.

The court held that the word "Person" in the Constitution (narrative) "does not include the unborn." Further, after the first trimester, the state still has an interest in protecting the mother's health.

Roe v. Wade
why won't you simply admit the truth.....liberals filed the law suit, liberals pursued the law suit, liberals cheered the results of the law suit.....you can pretend all you want, this was not a conservative act.....

You keep yammering that it was Liberals, but you post nothing to back you up. Where's the link?

You are hedging big time. Republicans passed the law, that you are now unhappy with your own creation is too bad. Deal with it.

Hate is the real sin.

Would you kill your children if they were gay?

Parent that kill their own children, did not want children were not ready to have children or suffer drug or mental problems. Most parent to do hate their children and want to kill them. Some have been abused and then become abusive parent.
Parents suffer stress and sleep deprivation which in some cases can lead to hallucinations. Seizures, blackouts, bi-polar, depression, schizophrenia among others can lead to violence. Pain and improper medicine can cause problems as well. There are a number of illegal drug that contribute to violence and abuse.
Parent don't normally hate or kill their own children.

Religion can be used to make people sacrifice their own children, but that is not usually because they hate their children.
no....I would not kill my children if they were gay.....would you kill your unborn child if you thought it would be an impediment to your happiness?....

In other words, you have no answer. You don't have to sign a paper acknowledging the marriage, unless, of course, you were their witness to their marriage, which judging from your attitude, I hardly think you would ever be called to be.

You are taking ownership of problems that are not yours to begin with.
I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am an employer or if I am an insurance company.....I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am a baker, or a florist or a wedding caterer.....I am part of society and if you decide to use the courts to force your beliefs on society you cannot avoid the reality of your actions......when you take your relationships out of the privacy of your bedroom and bring them into the court house you can no longer pretend you have protection under a right of privacy.......

Yes you can. When you bake a cake as a baker, do you know all about the heterosexual couple's private life? How do you know that they are not practicing swingers? How do you know they don't participate in immoral acts? You don't....your baking a cake does not have anything to do with their private lives. You are inserting yourself in areas where you have no business.

There are countless people committing all kinds of sins that are not illegal.....you probably do business with them, probably even have them as friends, and you're not responsible for their lifestyle. Quit acting as if you are.
if I believe a marriage between members of the same sex is wrong, why should you be able to force me to bake them a cake anyway simply because you think my beliefs are wrong?.....

Because as a business person, you're duty is to serve the public in whatever profession you are in.
lol....is this some type of oath you take to become a baker?.....

Yes, idiot. When you are a business person, you have to obey the law. You can remain a bigot, sexist or hater in your private life, but you can't do it as a business person to the public. No wonder you keep arguing, you don't even know what the law is.

14th Amend.
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

If you have an Amniocentesis, blood test, ultra sound and find out the fetus is deformed, diseased, mentally impaired or other things and told the child, if it makes it to term would never have a normal, would to have constant care, would be in pair or a danger to themselves or to others or even that it might only live a short time and would be suffering, would be to end the pregnancy.
For some it might be the inevitability of not being able to care for the child and knowing that foster care or orphanages are not good places for a child. Perhaps the mother was sick and passed it on the fetus. The mother could nit support herself let alone a child, or perhaps the mother has an impairment that makes it difficult to try and care for a child. A parent might fear being a failure and the child hating or resentful.
Women have found out they have cancer and think it more merciful to take the child with her rather than handed off to some stranger in an over crowded system. Sometimes it could be more merciful to terminate or kill the child. I'm sure you have heard of Masada where women and children were killed by their father rather than fall into roman hand and be raped or become slaves.
It does not have to be hate that leads a parent to desperation and killing, but love. There could be thousands of reasons for a parent to rationalize to themselves that the child would be better off dead than alone at the mercy of strangers and a broken system.
Hate and mental problems don't have to be the motivation to kill a child or to end a pregnancy. It might not be fair for the mother or a child to be stuck on welfare or a minimum wage job part time while trying to raise an infant. Maybe there is no support for the mother, perhaps she has never been around children and has no idea how to care for even the basics. Maybe the mother does not have the capacity to learn. I've know women who had to choose between chemo or the fetus.
Sometimes it is just not the right time and a year or two later would make all the difference in being prepared for a child. Even if parent go through invitro because they really want a child but can't carry multiple fetuses and have one, some or most terminated.

It is not for you to decide how old, how strong, how ready a would be mother is to have a child and raise it. It should be a private decision between the women and her doctor. You cannot force to go through with it. I don't think most women really think and abortion is an easy form of birth control. It is a hard decision to make. If you really want to prevent most abortions, teach men to keep their zipper closed and respect women. Unless they are both ready to be devoted parent, don't have sex.
I love how some folks like to justify ALL abortions based on health concerns that effect 1% of abortions, especially since "life of the mother" was an exception to the restrictions on abortion long before RvW was even dreamed up.....

nobody is forcing any woman to spend 18 years working at a minimum wage job to raise a kid.....put it up for adoption.....

the same is true for unused in vitro embryos......

don't ever pretend a woman killed her child because she loved it.....you kill a child because you love yourself more.......

Republican/conservatives are against Obamacare, knowing that without it many families were not able to afford healthcare insurance and many children and adults would die without healthcare. Yet you don't care.

So, don't act like you are so concerned for a fetus when you don't care if a newborn, teen or adult dies due to lack of healthcare.

lol....and did conservatives file the law suit on behalf of Roe?.....idiot.....

And, does that change the fact that they initiated it and in 50 years could have done away with it and haven't? It appears that you are the idiot here.
neither are facts.....they did NOT initiate it and if you think there is a way it could have been done away with that wasn't used, please share it.....the fact you stated they WERE facts shows you are the idiot......

You are indeed the idiot. The Supreme Court Justice that introduced it and wrote the letter that was accepted and Roe v Wade was passed, was a Republican. The Justices that voted on it to pass were Republican. Quit being such an idiot and just face the facts.

Here, educate yourself so you won't sound so ignorant in the future.

Justice Blackmun again wrote the majority opinion: That state laws outlawing abortion were struck down, allowing abortions in the first trimester, or three months, of pregnancy. After that period, abortions were allowed to safeguard the woman's health.

The court held that the word "Person" in the Constitution (narrative) "does not include the unborn." Further, after the first trimester, the state still has an interest in protecting the mother's health.

Roe v. Wade
why won't you simply admit the truth.....liberals filed the law suit, liberals pursued the law suit, liberals cheered the results of the law suit.....you can pretend all you want, this was not a conservative act.....

You keep yammering that it was Liberals, but you post nothing to back you up. Where's the link?

You are hedging big time. Republicans passed the law, that you are now unhappy with your own creation is too bad. Deal with it.
lol.....no law was passed....a law was overturned......nobody needs a link to be aware that its liberals who support abortion and conservatives who oppose it....

Forum List

Back