What Rank Is Gay On The Sin Chart?

I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am an employer or if I am an insurance company.....I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am a baker, or a florist or a wedding caterer.....I am part of society and if you decide to use the courts to force your beliefs on society you cannot avoid the reality of your actions......when you take your relationships out of the privacy of your bedroom and bring them into the court house you can no longer pretend you have protection under a right of privacy.......

Yes you can. When you bake a cake as a baker, do you know all about the heterosexual couple's private life? How do you know that they are not practicing swingers? How do you know they don't participate in immoral acts? You don't....your baking a cake does not have anything to do with their private lives. You are inserting yourself in areas where you have no business.

There are countless people committing all kinds of sins that are not illegal.....you probably do business with them, probably even have them as friends, and you're not responsible for their lifestyle. Quit acting as if you are.
if I believe a marriage between members of the same sex is wrong, why should you be able to force me to bake them a cake anyway simply because you think my beliefs are wrong?.....

Because as a business person, you're duty is to serve the public in whatever profession you are in.
lol....is this some type of oath you take to become a baker?.....

Yes, idiot. When you are a business person, you have to obey the law. You can remain a bigot, sexist or hater in your private life, but you can't do it as a business person to the public. No wonder you keep arguing, you don't even know what the law is.

14th Amend.
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I don't remember bakers being a state....I do remember when gay marriage became a law....it was what four years ago?......five?......in some states one......and the claim that business owners are required by law to do business they find morally objectionable is even newer.......

did you hear the case of the black baker who was required by the courts to bake a cake for a KKK gathering....oh wait, that one hasn't happened yet......will you applaud when it does?......

you have that right as well.....never in my life would I believe that killing an unborn child can be an act of love for the unborn child.....or believe anyone could possibly think its the best choice......

So, you think that bringing into the world a child who is so grotesquely deformed, who will need 100% care 24/7 as well as costly medical attention the rest of his life and who can't enjoy the things in life that most of us do, is better than letting the child die and go to heaven?

du_deformity_2.jpg

a day old child can't live by itself either.....how old does the child have to be before you won't let the mother kill it......18?......

Republican/conservatives are against Obamacare, knowing that without it many families were not able to afford healthcare insurance and many children and adults would die without healthcare. Yet you don't care.

So, don't act like you are so concerned for a fetus when you don't care if a newborn, teen or adult dies due to lack of healthcare.
odd.....I seem to recall that the Republicans were opposed to trashing the existing system and replacing it with something worse....not once did I hear a Republican argue that they opposed Obama care because they wanted poor people to die......do you have a link to that?......

you have that right as well.....never in my life would I believe that killing an unborn child can be an act of love for the unborn child.....or believe anyone could possibly think its the best choice......

So, you think that bringing into the world a child who is so grotesquely deformed, who will need 100% care 24/7 as well as costly medical attention the rest of his life and who can't enjoy the things in life that most of us do, is better than letting the child die and go to heaven?

du_deformity_2.jpg
your straw man is making straw fetuses......

I don't remember bakers being a state....
Why do they have to be considered a state in order to obey the law?

I do remember when gay marriage became a law....it was what four years ago?......five?......in some states one......and the claim that business owners are required by law to do business they find morally objectionable is even newer.......
So? None of our laws were made when the world was created. So what is your point? That we should not have new laws? Well, tell that to your leaders who keep trying to make new laws in order to circumvent the ones we have, like Roe v Wade.

did you hear the case of the black baker who was required by the courts to bake a cake for a KKK gathering....oh wait, that one hasn't happened yet......will you applaud when it does?......

No, you would be the one that would be applauding if the black baker refused to do it. If you want to be a business person, you have to go by the rules, if you can't obey the rules, then don't be a business person. It's simple.

And, does that change the fact that they initiated it and in 50 years could have done away with it and haven't? It appears that you are the idiot here.
neither are facts.....they did NOT initiate it and if you think there is a way it could have been done away with that wasn't used, please share it.....the fact you stated they WERE facts shows you are the idiot......

You are indeed the idiot. The Supreme Court Justice that introduced it and wrote the letter that was accepted and Roe v Wade was passed, was a Republican. The Justices that voted on it to pass were Republican. Quit being such an idiot and just face the facts.

Here, educate yourself so you won't sound so ignorant in the future.

Justice Blackmun again wrote the majority opinion: That state laws outlawing abortion were struck down, allowing abortions in the first trimester, or three months, of pregnancy. After that period, abortions were allowed to safeguard the woman's health.

The court held that the word "Person" in the Constitution (narrative) "does not include the unborn." Further, after the first trimester, the state still has an interest in protecting the mother's health.

Roe v. Wade
why won't you simply admit the truth.....liberals filed the law suit, liberals pursued the law suit, liberals cheered the results of the law suit.....you can pretend all you want, this was not a conservative act.....

You keep yammering that it was Liberals, but you post nothing to back you up. Where's the link?

You are hedging big time. Republicans passed the law, that you are now unhappy with your own creation is too bad. Deal with it.
lol.....no law was passed....a law was overturned......

Bwahahaha....in other words, you've got nothing. You are unable to prove anything.

nobody needs a link to be aware that its liberals who support abortion and conservatives who oppose it....
Nobody is saying that liberals oppose it or that conservatives approve of it.........read my words........"Republicans were the originators and responsible for passing Roe v Wade." You seem to have a comprehension problem.

du_deformity_2.jpg

Yeah....right.....there are no such thing as deformed fetuses, children, according to you. You live in Bubbaland.

Yes you can. When you bake a cake as a baker, do you know all about the heterosexual couple's private life? How do you know that they are not practicing swingers? How do you know they don't participate in immoral acts? You don't....your baking a cake does not have anything to do with their private lives. You are inserting yourself in areas where you have no business.

There are countless people committing all kinds of sins that are not illegal.....you probably do business with them, probably even have them as friends, and you're not responsible for their lifestyle. Quit acting as if you are.
if I believe a marriage between members of the same sex is wrong, why should you be able to force me to bake them a cake anyway simply because you think my beliefs are wrong?.....

Because as a business person, you're duty is to serve the public in whatever profession you are in.

Yes, idiot. When you are a business person, you have to obey the law. You can remain a bigot, sexist or hater in your private life, but you can't do it as a business person to the public. No wonder you keep arguing, you don't even know what the law is.

14th Amend.
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I don't remember bakers being a state....I do remember when gay marriage became a law....it was what four years ago?......five?......in some states one......and the claim that business owners are required by law to do business they find morally objectionable is even newer.......

White people had to sit with blacks on buses and do business with them, go to school with them, serve in the military with them. This was progress. A lot of them objected at first, now they don't even think about it.
A few narrow minded with object to serving gays but it time they throw out their prejudice and realize we are all equal under the law and in the eyes of god.

I don't understand why some people feel threatened by gays. They are just people.

neither are facts.....they did NOT initiate it and if you think there is a way it could have been done away with that wasn't used, please share it.....the fact you stated they WERE facts shows you are the idiot......

You are indeed the idiot. The Supreme Court Justice that introduced it and wrote the letter that was accepted and Roe v Wade was passed, was a Republican. The Justices that voted on it to pass were Republican. Quit being such an idiot and just face the facts.

Justice Blackmun again wrote the majority opinion: That state laws outlawing abortion were struck down, allowing abortions in the first trimester, or three months, of pregnancy. After that period, abortions were allowed to safeguard the woman's health.

The court held that the word "Person" in the Constitution (narrative) "does not include the unborn." Further, after the first trimester, the state still has an interest in protecting the mother's health.

Roe v. Wade
why won't you simply admit the truth.....liberals filed the law suit, liberals pursued the law suit, liberals cheered the results of the law suit.....you can pretend all you want, this was not a conservative act.....

You keep yammering that it was Liberals, but you post nothing to back you up. Where's the link?

You are hedging big time. Republicans passed the law, that you are now unhappy with your own creation is too bad. Deal with it.

Bwahahaha....in other words, you've got nothing. You are unable to prove anything.

nobody needs a link to be aware that its liberals who support abortion and conservatives who oppose it....
Nobody is saying that liberals oppose it or that conservatives approve of it.........read my words........"Republicans were the originators and responsible for passing Roe v Wade." You seem to have a comprehension problem.
perhaps because you don't realize they are contradictory......your comment....posing......my comment.....factual.....

I do remember when gay marriage became a law....it was what four years ago?......five?......in some states one......and the claim that business owners are required by law to do business they find morally objectionable is even newer.......
So? None of our laws were made when the world was created. So what is your point? That we should not have new laws? Well, tell that to your leaders who keep trying to make new laws in order to circumvent the ones we have, like Roe v Wade.

No, you would be the one that would be applauding if the black baker refused to do it.
agreed.... I would be the one applauding when he refused.....you would be the one applauding when he was forced to do it anyway........

du_deformity_2.jpg

Yeah....right.....there are no such thing as deformed fetuses, children, according to you. You live in Bubbaland.
as a significant statistic in abortion rates?......yes, no such thing......

14th Amend.

White people had to sit with blacks on buses and do business with them, go to school with them, serve in the military with them. This was progress. A lot of them objected at first, now they don't even think about it.
A few narrow minded with object to serving gays but it time they throw out their prejudice and realize we are all equal under the law and in the eyes of god.

I don't understand why some people feel threatened by gays. They are just people.

gays are not a threat......liberals are a threat.....

Roe v. Wade

perhaps because you don't realize they are contradictory......your comment....posing......my comment.....factual.....

What is contradictory about the fact that it was Republicans that initiated Roe v Wade and Republicans that voted it into law? You keep arguing that it's not true just because Republicans oppose it now? There's your comprehension problem......you can't erase the fact that Republicans were the ones that are responsible for there being a Roe v Wade, no matter how much you may oppose it now.

No, you would be the one that would be applauding if the black baker refused to do it.
agreed.... I would be the one applauding when he refused.....you would be the one applauding when he was forced to do it anyway........

That's right.....if he is going to be in the business of baking cakes, he can't refuse someone just because he doesn't agree with their beliefs. You, on the other hand, want to go against the Constitution, which you claim you love so much. Make up your mind, you either agree with the Constitution or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

du_deformity_2.jpg

Even if there was just one....there needs to be a law in place to accommodate that "1".

14th Amend.

gays are not a threat......liberals are a threat.....

Yeah, we keep conservatives from shredding the Constitution every time they don't agree with something in it. It's no wonder you're afraid of us.

That's right.....if he is going to be in the business of baking cakes, he can't refuse someone just because he doesn't agree with their beliefs. You, on the other hand, want to go against the Constitution, which you claim you love so much. Make up your mind, you either agree with the Constitution or you don't. You can't have it both ways.
right....black people should not have a right to refuse to do what KKK members tell them to do.....that's the liberal way......

du_deformity_2.jpg

Even if there was just one....there needs to be a law in place to accommodate that "1".
so you want a grotesque deformation exception to an abortion ban........would we be allowed to abort a child who might grow up with grotesque liberal ideology?......

Forum List

Back