What Rank Is Gay On The Sin Chart?

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
So what rank is being Gay on the Sin chart?

Seems to me that the "Covet" sin is the big one today according to the 10 Commandments.

Explain to me why being Judgemental of a Sinner when being told "Do not judge or be judged" is a good thing.

I'm all ears.

Wouldn't there need to be a sin chart first?

All sin leads to physical and spiritual death.

All sin can be overcome by the atonement of Jesus Christ.

I agree that covetting is a major struggle with our modern society. Look how many people want to take money from people to have it redistributed by corrupt politicians trying to buy your vote.

I agree that covetting is a major struggle with our modern society. Look how many people want to take money from people to have it redistributed by corrupt politicians trying to buy your vote.

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."~ Matthew 19:24

Do not toil to acquire wealth; be discerning enough to desist. When your eyes light on it, it is gone, for suddenly it sprouts wings, flying like an eagle toward heaven. ~Proverbs 23:4-5

And they made his grave with the wicked and with a rich man in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth.

The stingy are eager to get rich and are unaware that poverty awaits them.~ Proverbs 28:22

^Oh snap, is that Reagonomics in the Bible LMAO!^

I'll just get rich if my master makes more money, I'll just get free if my master does this or that.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEMAND FAIR PAY? Welcome to politics. I wanted to say 2015 but this is an EXTREMELY old subject.

Better still, look how many people are so greedy they want to cut welfare out when not that much of their tax money goes to welfare, didn't Jesus tell us to take care of the poor?
The majority of people on welfare are children, seniors and handicap people, yet many conservatives don't care, claim that all people on welfare are just lazy.

Well, the only person that Jesus mentioned going to Hell specifically, was a greedy rich man, so that's gotta be right at the top.

Better still, look how many people are so greedy they want to cut welfare out when not that much of their tax money goes to welfare, didn't Jesus tell us to take care of the poor?
The majority of people on welfare are children, seniors and handicap people, yet many conservatives don't care, claim that all people on welfare are just lazy.

Jesus was raised when the Government and the Church held all the $ in a time where poor was actually poor. Not today's poor.

How dare he challenge the establishment!:thewave:

Gov and Church and Peter were still trying to figure out what control would be best for our prehistoric selves. Peter changed from big Gov to Big Church.

Well, the only person that Jesus mentioned going to Hell specifically, was a greedy rich man, so that's gotta be right at the top.

Let's not get extreme.

A camel fitting through the eye of a needle..........OK i'll shut up. It was extreme.

P.S. (THE SIN CHART WAS THE 10 COMMANDMENTS) I typed this in all caps in style like I was whispering as if it was a big secret.

Judgment and Bigotry isn't a sin. TRUST ME!

I'm simply having fun poking at small brains with a stick at this point.

Last edited:
:lol:

it's a sin

if I recall only suicide and blasphemy were guaranteed hell

homosex is the same as coveting your neighbors ass

Do you think gays want their neighbors ass? Do you think asses for gays are like Diamonds are for superficial idiots?

Your avatar is ironic. It reminds me of "The Nothing" in "The Never Ending Story". The Irony is too much to bear.
:haha:
Explain. Do you think gays just want to put it in anyone's ass? Or did you ever think gays are women too? Or did you ever THINK at all?

Last edited:
:lol:

it's a sin

if I recall only suicide and blasphemy were guaranteed hell

homosex is the same as coveting your neighbors ass

Do you think gays want their neighbors ass? Do you think asses for gays are like Diamonds are for superficial idiots?

Your avatar is ironic. It reminds me of "The Nothing" in "The Never Ending Story". The Irony is too much to bear.
:haha:
Explain. Do you think gays just want to put it in anyone's ass? Or did you ever think gays are women too? Or did you ever THINK at all?
wow, you are really dim

Well the seventh commandment does come before the tenth commandment.

Not exactly a ranking per se

There is a sin chart, it is called the Ten Commandments.

"Though shalt not plug your buddy in the butthole, neither shalt thou sucketh his dick" did not make it.

Must not bother God too much.

There isn't a single place in the Bible that says explicitly that it is a "sin" for 2 guys to be together. There is a place where it calls it an "abomination", but not sin.

There are exactly ZERO references in the Bible about women being with other women.

Me? I personally think that if you follow the 7 Noahide Commandments, or the 10 Commandments, you're pretty much good to go to enter Heaven, as both of them say basically the same thing.

And....................I think the Commandment that people have the most problem following? "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

There isn't a single place in the Bible that says explicitly that it is a "sin" for 2 guys to be together. There is a place where it calls it an "abomination", but not sin.

There are exactly ZERO references in the Bible about women being with other women.

Me? I personally think that if you follow the 7 Noahide Commandments, or the 10 Commandments, you're pretty much good to go to enter Heaven, as both of them say basically the same thing.

And....................I think the Commandment that people have the most problem following? "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
I had the biggest problem with the honor thy mother and father thing.

Forum List

Back