What Rank Is Gay On The Sin Chart?

finding someone to love is a blessing that ca last the rest of ones life. Tall, fat, skinny, short, dark light, male or female it should not matter.

all this terrorizing and punishment of gay is not the will of god, any god

Gay imam No punishment of homosexuals in Quran
nobody is saying a gay can't love another person of the same sex.......the issue, as I recall, is whether they can change the definition of "marriage" and force others to recognize their relationship as having legal authority over third parties......

Marriage is a bond, a contract. why shouldn't homosexuals be permitted that same commitment to each other?
Love, honor, cherish. It is a vow to each other in the presence of family, friends and god.
nobody is keeping them from bonding or making a commitment....the problem is they want third parties to have to acknowledge it......I want to continue to be free to ignore them......

a company buys insurance for their employees, it should not matter if they are gay, black, married, polygamist or enjoys the company of a dominatrix. .

and it doesn't.....but spouses are also covered......and it definitely matters if the law changes and makes a gay couple, spouses.......that, after all, is why gays say they are doing this.....yet some idiots pretend it doesn't actually effect anyone except the gay couple.......

So, how does it affect you that someone else's spouse is getting insurance?

Actually, conservatives are the ones that are trying to force society to accept their views, that being gay means they don't get to enjoy the benefits that other law-abiding, tax-paying American citizens are entitled to.

still not being honest about yourself.....if gays are not entitled to the benefits and you want to change that, how is it you cannot recognize the fact you are the one forcing society to change to your beliefs.....if that wasn't the case gays would have the benefits and we would be trying to take them away, neh?....

What do you mean by "third parties"? They want to be able to take advantage of the benefits that are allowed heterosexual married couples, and you are free to ignore them now and when they are married....nobody is going to force you to acknowledge their marriage, you may have to acknowledge the law, but not their marriage.
you can't really believe that can you?......of course people are being forced to acknowledge the marriage.....there's no reason for them to go to court and change the law if they can't force others to acknowledge the marriage......

Are you having to sign a paper saying you acknowledge the marriage? How then are you being forced to acknowledge it?
how many times do I have to answer the same question......if I answer it again will you be smart enough to remember it this time?....if yes, you should already know the answer, if no it is a waste of time to repeat it....

nobody is saying a gay can't love another person of the same sex.......the issue, as I recall, is whether they can change the definition of "marriage" and force others to recognize their relationship as having legal authority over third parties......

Marriage is a bond, a contract. why shouldn't homosexuals be permitted that same commitment to each other?
Love, honor, cherish. It is a vow to each other in the presence of family, friends and god.
nobody is keeping them from bonding or making a commitment....the problem is they want third parties to have to acknowledge it......I want to continue to be free to ignore them......

a company buys insurance for their employees, it should not matter if they are gay, black, married, polygamist or enjoys the company of a dominatrix. .

and it doesn't.....but spouses are also covered......and it definitely matters if the law changes and makes a gay couple, spouses.......that, after all, is why gays say they are doing this.....yet some idiots pretend it doesn't actually effect anyone except the gay couple.......

/facepalm.....

same thing happened in 72 when liberals used the courts to change abortion from killing your unborn child into a constitutional right of privacy.

You really need to do some reading up. It wasn't "liberals" who initiated Roe v Wade......it was Republicans. Your leaders want to appear like they are against abortion, but honestly, are they?

A 1973 Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade, legalized abortion by a 7-2 vote. Six of the seven justices in the majority were Republican appointees. The only Democrat appointee, Byron White, voted against Roe v. Wade.

In fact, in every year since 1969, the United States Supreme Court has been controlled by a majority of Republican-appointed judges. There has not been a Democrat-appointed Chief Justice since 1953.

Currently, there are seven Republican appointees and two nominated by Democrats. Obviously, if the Republican majority has wanted to overturn Roe v. Wade at any time since 1973, they had the votes to do so. Why haven’t they?

Roe v. Wade Approved By Republican Appointees - HeraldCourier.com News

/facepalm.....

Stumped, aren't you? I thought so.

same thing happened in 72 when liberals used the courts to change abortion from killing your unborn child into a constitutional right of privacy.

You really need to do some reading up. It wasn't "liberals" who initiated Roe v Wade......it was Republicans. Your leaders want to appear like they are against abortion, but honestly, are they?

A 1973 Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade, legalized abortion by a 7-2 vote. Six of the seven justices in the majority were Republican appointees. The only Democrat appointee, Byron White, voted against Roe v. Wade.

In fact, in every year since 1969, the United States Supreme Court has been controlled by a majority of Republican-appointed judges. There has not been a Democrat-appointed Chief Justice since 1953.

Currently, there are seven Republican appointees and two nominated by Democrats. Obviously, if the Republican majority has wanted to overturn Roe v. Wade at any time since 1973, they had the votes to do so. Why haven’t they?

lol....and did conservatives file the law suit on behalf of Roe?.....idiot.....

What do you mean by "third parties"? They want to be able to take advantage of the benefits that are allowed heterosexual married couples, and you are free to ignore them now and when they are married....nobody is going to force you to acknowledge their marriage, you may have to acknowledge the law, but not their marriage.
you can't really believe that can you?......of course people are being forced to acknowledge the marriage.....there's no reason for them to go to court and change the law if they can't force others to acknowledge the marriage......

Are you having to sign a paper saying you acknowledge the marriage? How then are you being forced to acknowledge it?
how many times do I have to answer the same question......if I answer it again will you be smart enough to remember it this time?....if yes, you should already know the answer, if no it is a waste of time to repeat it....

In other words, you have no answer. You don't have to sign a paper acknowledging the marriage, unless, of course, you were their witness to their marriage, which judging from your attitude, I hardly think you would ever be called to be.

You are taking ownership of problems that are not yours to begin with.

/facepalm.....

yes....I can't see a way around your ignorant denial that hasn't already been tried.....

And, does that change the fact that they initiated it and in 50 years could have done away with it and haven't? It appears that you are the idiot here.

/facepalm.....

yes....I can't see a way around your ignorant denial that hasn't already been tried.....

You don't have an answer because you know damn well that it doesn't affect you. You are one of the ones that wants society to acquiesce to your way of thinking and you really can't even give an explanation of why society should.

In other words, you have no answer. You don't have to sign a paper acknowledging the marriage, unless, of course, you were their witness to their marriage, which judging from your attitude, I hardly think you would ever be called to be.

I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am an employer or if I am an insurance company.....I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am a baker, or a florist or a wedding caterer.....I am part of society and if you decide to use the courts to force your beliefs on society you cannot avoid the reality of your actions......when you take your relationships out of the privacy of your bedroom and bring them into the court house you can no longer pretend you have protection under a right of privacy.......

And, does that change the fact that they initiated it and in 50 years could have done away with it and haven't? It appears that you are the idiot here.
neither are facts.....they did NOT initiate it and if you think there is a way it could have been done away with that wasn't used, please share it.....the fact you stated they WERE facts shows you are the idiot......

Why should you commit a women to slavery for 20+ yrs if she is not physically or mentally ready to raise a child?
I wouldn't....why pretend I would?....
What of rape?
I will concede an exception for rape....now, how about the other 99%?....
Pregnancy changes a women's body and can even cause death, but you want to force her to keep a few cells that the body basically treats like a cancer as it grows?
first, the fatality rates for abortion are about the same as that for birth....second, the body does not treat a growing fetus as a cancer.....learn some biology.....
What about a women who is not married? You would have her keep the fetus and stone her for fornicating?
no....finished ranting yet?....

Finally even the pope has now permitted condoms, sex prevention, birth control.

how does he feel about killing children?

You want to have babies, adopt, don't force a women to carry a child she is not ready to devote herself life to.
no problem.....

The immune system is constantly attacking a fetus. Renew your subscription of medical and science papers. Debate the issue with studies from Yale and NYU, if you think you know better.
The body goes crazy, it is not just stretching the stomach skin.

Let men carry the fetus to term instead. Most probably couldn't last beyond the morning sickness.

I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am an employer or if I am an insurance company.....I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am a baker, or a florist or a wedding caterer.....I am part of society and if you decide to use the courts to force your beliefs on society you cannot avoid the reality of your actions......when you take your relationships out of the privacy of your bedroom and bring them into the court house you can no longer pretend you have protection under a right of privacy.......

Yes you can. When you bake a cake as a baker, do you know all about the heterosexual couple's private life? How do you know that they are not practicing swingers? How do you know they don't participate in immoral acts? You don't....your baking a cake does not have anything to do with their private lives. You are inserting yourself in areas where you have no business.

There are countless people committing all kinds of sins that are not illegal.....you probably do business with them, probably even have them as friends, and you're not responsible for their lifestyle. Quit acting as if you are.

Yes you can. When you bake a cake as a baker, do you know all about the heterosexual couple's private life? How do you know that they are not practicing swingers? How do you know they don't participate in immoral acts? You don't....your baking a cake does not have anything to do with their private lives. You are inserting yourself in areas where you have no business.

There are countless people committing all kinds of sins that are not illegal.....you probably do business with them, probably even have them as friends, and you're not responsible for their lifestyle. Quit acting as if you are.
if I believe a marriage between members of the same sex is wrong, why should you be able to force me to bake them a cake anyway simply because you think my beliefs are wrong?.....

I guess you won't be moving to Ireland any time soon
US, it is legal in 37 states already. If you don't like it, leave and move to Iran or saudi arabia.
Even the Pope is coming around and welcoming gay in the church.

neither are facts.....they did NOT initiate it and if you think there is a way it could have been done away with that wasn't used, please share it.....the fact you stated they WERE facts shows you are the idiot......

You are indeed the idiot. The Supreme Court Justice that introduced it and wrote the letter that was accepted and Roe v Wade was passed, was a Republican. The Justices that voted on it to pass were Republican. Quit being such an idiot and just face the facts.

Here, educate yourself so you won't sound so ignorant in the future.

Justice Blackmun again wrote the majority opinion: That state laws outlawing abortion were struck down, allowing abortions in the first trimester, or three months, of pregnancy. After that period, abortions were allowed to safeguard the woman's health.

The court held that the word "Person" in the Constitution (narrative) "does not include the unborn." Further, after the first trimester, the state still has an interest in protecting the mother's health.

Roe v. Wade

Forum List

Back