What Rank Is Gay On The Sin Chart?

Are you having to sign a paper saying you acknowledge the marriage? How then are you being forced to acknowledge it?
how many times do I have to answer the same question......if I answer it again will you be smart enough to remember it this time?....if yes, you should already know the answer, if no it is a waste of time to repeat it....

In other words, you have no answer. You don't have to sign a paper acknowledging the marriage, unless, of course, you were their witness to their marriage, which judging from your attitude, I hardly think you would ever be called to be.

You are taking ownership of problems that are not yours to begin with.
I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am an employer or if I am an insurance company.....I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am a baker, or a florist or a wedding caterer.....I am part of society and if you decide to use the courts to force your beliefs on society you cannot avoid the reality of your actions......when you take your relationships out of the privacy of your bedroom and bring them into the court house you can no longer pretend you have protection under a right of privacy.......

Yes you can. When you bake a cake as a baker, do you know all about the heterosexual couple's private life? How do you know that they are not practicing swingers? How do you know they don't participate in immoral acts? You don't....your baking a cake does not have anything to do with their private lives. You are inserting yourself in areas where you have no business.

There are countless people committing all kinds of sins that are not illegal.....you probably do business with them, probably even have them as friends, and you're not responsible for their lifestyle. Quit acting as if you are.
if I believe a marriage between members of the same sex is wrong, why should you be able to force me to bake them a cake anyway simply because you think my beliefs are wrong?.....

Because as a business person, you're duty is to serve the public in whatever profession you are in. I don't expect you to bake a cake for them because I think your beliefs are wrong, but because that is your profession. If you don't want to serve the "public" then don't become a public servant. You are taking advantage of tax-paying benefits as a businessman that every person, whether gay or not, has paid into, and you have no authority to deny service to anyone. Quit being a public servant if serving certain people annoys you.

Let men carry the fetus to term instead. Most probably couldn't last beyond the morning sickness.
sorry....biology hasn't intended it to work that way......just as it didn't intend us to end pregnancy with a sharp knife......

and biology left unchecked would have far more women having miscarriages or dying if we did not use a knife or science now and then.

Some countries are putting limits on the number of children a couple can have, or making them wait for five years between having children. Women are sterilized for heath reason or because they are incapable of caring for a child. Women go through D&C, hysterectomies and have ectopic pregnancies that require surgery. C-section are done, guess what with a knife. If the women wants, why should she be denied an abortion? It is her body and she should say what happens to it, not you.

So what rank is being Gay on the Sin chart?

Seems to me that the "Covet" sin is the big one today according to the 10 Commandments.

Explain to me why being Judgemental of a Sinner when being told "Do not judge or be judged" is a good thing.

I'm all ears.

Four points to clarify:

1.) The decalogue (10 commandments) is (are) just the start of 613 total commandments found in the Tanakh (Jewish Bible).

2.) Of those 613, only 2 deal with specific homosexual acts and lists them as an abomination. Notice that I wrote "acts", for Homosexuality itself is not listed as an abomination. State of being is not the same as action. G-d does not punish thoughts or feelings. G-d only punishes actions.

3.) Therefore, "being gay" can have no rank at all on any such chart.

4.) Jesus is not quoted at all as having talked about homosexuality or homosexual acts. Apparently, it was not very important to him.

Jesus laid with a naked boy in Mark 14:51

There is nothing in that entire part of the Bible to suggest such a thing. The boy wearing nothing but linen was just one of many following Jesus.

............they tried to arrest him with jesus and he fled naked

Yes, they were trying to arrest him because he was one of Jesus' followers.....there is nothing written to indicate that Jesus laid with him, or any such thing. They ripped his linen garment as he tried to escape....how does that translate into having a sexual relationship with Jesus? Quit elaborating on what isn't there to begin with.
Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

So what rank is being Gay on the Sin chart?

Seems to me that the "Covet" sin is the big one today according to the 10 Commandments.

Explain to me why being Judgemental of a Sinner when being told "Do not judge or be judged" is a good thing.

I'm all ears.

Lets ask the Duggar family.
[emoji38]

The Duggars: our moral metre.

How does a marriage of 2 people of the same gender have authority over a third party PostmodernProphet?

Matter of fact, I'd like to know what third party the gay marriage would have authority over.
employers, insurance companies, bakers, florists, limousine drivers, wedding caterers, the IRS and anyone else they feel like suing.......

they abide by contacts between companies so why not between two people that exchange vows?

If they don't want to do business, why are they in business?
if a florist sells flowers, why does it matter if it is for a funeral, a tea party or a wedding? If a baker make cakes, why does it matter is it is for a graduation, a birthday or an anniversary between a gay couple? Either you are there to do business or go find some thing else in life like cleaning septic tank, or only if is a heterosexual's shit? We used to treat blacks like that once upon a time. Can you imaging a florist today saying they will not sell because the buy is black? Or not making a cake for a mix couple's wedding?

Don't understand why any of this should even be an issue. Your own hate is your enemy, not the gay couple. You will not loose a hand if you touch them, they are not contagious with some plague. It should be your privilege they want to do business with you, not the other way around.
I don't consider the gay couple as my enemy.......my enemies are the liberals who want to use the courts to force society into accepting their views on what it should be.....

Actually, conservatives are the ones that are trying to force society to accept their views, that being gay means they don't get to enjoy the benefits that other law-abiding, tax-paying American citizens are entitled to.
Yepp.

nobody is saying a gay can't love another person of the same sex.......the issue, as I recall, is whether they can change the definition of "marriage" and force others to recognize their relationship as having legal authority over third parties......

Marriage is a bond, a contract. why shouldn't homosexuals be permitted that same commitment to each other?
Love, honor, cherish. It is a vow to each other in the presence of family, friends and god.
nobody is keeping them from bonding or making a commitment....the problem is they want third parties to have to acknowledge it......I want to continue to be free to ignore them......

a company buys insurance for their employees, it should not matter if they are gay, black, married, polygamist or enjoys the company of a dominatrix. .

and it doesn't.....but spouses are also covered......and it definitely matters if the law changes and makes a gay couple, spouses.......that, after all, is why gays say they are doing this.....yet some idiots pretend it doesn't actually effect anyone except the gay couple.......

So, how does it affect you that someone else's spouse is getting insurance?
Good question.

nobody is keeping them from bonding or making a commitment....the problem is they want third parties to have to acknowledge it......I want to continue to be free to ignore them......

a company buys insurance for their employees, it should not matter if they are gay, black, married, polygamist or enjoys the company of a dominatrix. .

and it doesn't.....but spouses are also covered......and it definitely matters if the law changes and makes a gay couple, spouses.......that, after all, is why gays say they are doing this.....yet some idiots pretend it doesn't actually effect anyone except the gay couple.......

So, how does it affect you that someone else's spouse is getting insurance?
/facepalm.....

Stumped, aren't you? I thought so.
[emoji38]

:thup:

you can't really believe that can you?......of course people are being forced to acknowledge the marriage.....there's no reason for them to go to court and change the law if they can't force others to acknowledge the marriage......

Are you having to sign a paper saying you acknowledge the marriage? How then are you being forced to acknowledge it?
how many times do I have to answer the same question......if I answer it again will you be smart enough to remember it this time?....if yes, you should already know the answer, if no it is a waste of time to repeat it....

In other words, you have no answer. You don't have to sign a paper acknowledging the marriage, unless, of course, you were their witness to their marriage, which judging from your attitude, I hardly think you would ever be called to be.

I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am an employer or if I am an insurance company.....I cannot ignore their fake marriage if I am a baker, or a florist or a wedding caterer.....I am part of society and if you decide to use the courts to force your beliefs on society you cannot avoid the reality of your actions......when you take your relationships out of the privacy of your bedroom and bring them into the court house you can no longer pretend you have protection under a right of privacy.......

Yes you can. When you bake a cake as a baker, do you know all about the heterosexual couple's private life? How do you know that they are not practicing swingers? How do you know they don't participate in immoral acts? You don't....your baking a cake does not have anything to do with their private lives. You are inserting yourself in areas where you have no business.

There are countless people committing all kinds of sins that are not illegal.....you probably do business with them, probably even have them as friends, and you're not responsible for their lifestyle. Quit acting as if you are.
Righties stick their noses in everything. Fascists.

you can't really believe that can you?......of course people are being forced to acknowledge the marriage.....there's no reason for them to go to court and change the law if they can't force others to acknowledge the marriage......

If you don't like it, leave and move to Iran or saudi arabia.
isn't this exactly what we are talking about?.....using force to require everyone to do what you believe is right?.....yet you deny doing it....

same thing happened in 72 when liberals used the courts to change abortion from killing your unborn child into a constitutional right of privacy.

You really need to do some reading up. It wasn't "liberals" who initiated Roe v Wade......it was Republicans. Your leaders want to appear like they are against abortion, but honestly, are they?

A 1973 Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade, legalized abortion by a 7-2 vote. Six of the seven justices in the majority were Republican appointees. The only Democrat appointee, Byron White, voted against Roe v. Wade.

In fact, in every year since 1969, the United States Supreme Court has been controlled by a majority of Republican-appointed judges. There has not been a Democrat-appointed Chief Justice since 1953.

Currently, there are seven Republican appointees and two nominated by Democrats. Obviously, if the Republican majority has wanted to overturn Roe v. Wade at any time since 1973, they had the votes to do so. Why haven’t they?

Roe v. Wade Approved By Republican Appointees - HeraldCourier.com News
lol....and did conservatives file the law suit on behalf of Roe?.....idiot.....

And, does that change the fact that they initiated it and in 50 years could have done away with it and haven't? It appears that you are the idiot here.
neither are facts.....they did NOT initiate it and if you think there is a way it could have been done away with that wasn't used, please share it.....the fact you stated they WERE facts shows you are the idiot......

You are indeed the idiot. The Supreme Court Justice that introduced it and wrote the letter that was accepted and Roe v Wade was passed, was a Republican. The Justices that voted on it to pass were Republican. Quit being such an idiot and just face the facts.

Here, educate yourself so you won't sound so ignorant in the future.

Justice Blackmun again wrote the majority opinion: That state laws outlawing abortion were struck down, allowing abortions in the first trimester, or three months, of pregnancy. After that period, abortions were allowed to safeguard the woman's health.

The court held that the word "Person" in the Constitution (narrative) "does not include the unborn." Further, after the first trimester, the state still has an interest in protecting the mother's health.

Roe v. Wade
why won't you simply admit the truth.....liberals filed the law suit, liberals pursued the law suit, liberals cheered the results of the law suit.....you can pretend all you want, this was not a conservative act.....

if I believe a marriage between members of the same sex is wrong, why should you be able to force me to bake them a cake anyway simply because you think my beliefs are wrong?.....

Because as a business person, you're duty is to serve the public in whatever profession you are in.
lol....is this some type of oath you take to become a baker?.....

Let men carry the fetus to term instead. Most probably couldn't last beyond the morning sickness.
sorry....biology hasn't intended it to work that way......just as it didn't intend us to end pregnancy with a sharp knife......

and biology left unchecked would have far more women having miscarriages or dying if we did not use a knife or science now and then.

Some countries are putting limits on the number of children a couple can have, or making them wait for five years between having children. Women are sterilized for heath reason or because they are incapable of caring for a child. Women go through D&C, hysterectomies and have ectopic pregnancies that require surgery. C-section are done, guess what with a knife. If the women wants, why should she be denied an abortion? It is her body and she should say what happens to it, not you.
perhaps you weren't aware of this (since your knowledge of biology seems limited), but the body they cut up and discard is not hers......

isn't this exactly what we are talking about?.....using force to require everyone to do what you believe is right?.....yet you deny doing it....

What force? A minority of bigot who don't think have the choice to accept or find a place where their ideas about gays is more widely accepted.
Black, women and now gays, only those who hate can't see them as equals, as people, as bothers and sisters.
If you were the minority of one out of 17 billion, which would be the correct choice? would you take on the world by yourself or see the reason of cooperation?

If you are a business own, you have the choice to close your door and loose money. It will get to a point where you won't be able to escape the reality of gays being treated as equals with the rest of the world. You won't be making many friend but you have the choice to isolate yourself in your own fantasy world. You have the right to be wrong and sadly you will be the one that suffers. Stew in your own hate. The rest of the country and world will move on without you

...and all for want of a wedding cake or flowers for a couple that are in love

and yet six men have given birth in the last decade.
lol.....I wonder, did any of them undergo surgery to change their body parts around?.....

Two did not, the others were in the process of change. Believe it or not some people are born with both male and female organs. There have been cases where an infant is born pregnant, but the fetus would not have lived or already dead. You would probably made the new born infant carry the other fetus to term rather than remove it with surgery.
Go back to your fake medical journal and pretend you know biology and what is and is not possible.
You don't have the right or the knowledge to dictate to a women what she can do with her own body.

What force?
why do you think they call the courts "enforcement"?

you have the choice to close your door and loose money
lol....you threaten to close businesses who don't do what you want and then pretend it doesn't effect anyone....

perhaps you weren't aware of this (since your knowledge of biology seems limited), but the body they cut up and discard is not hers......

Unless it can live by itself outside the womb, it is her body. As long as it is attacked to the women, it is her choice to make. Legally if the doctor has to make a choice between women and fetus, the women is the one that they try to saved. Parent have the choice not to have an infant on life support, and they have the choice no to allow a blood transfusion or certain other medical procedures.

It is not up to you to tell them what choices have to be made or what they are forced to live through to try to make the child live to adulthood, if it is even possible.
We put animals down rather than make them suffer but you force people to suffer? You deny them medical choices to terminate? Back room chop shops and suicides will go up, but you are morally outraged to realize what is really best.

It is a women's body and her choice.....NOT YOURS!

and yet six men have given birth in the last decade.
lol.....I wonder, did any of them undergo surgery to change their body parts around?.....

Two did not, the others were in the process of change. Believe it or not some people are born with both male and female organs.
so when you said they were men, you lied about it......

There have been cases where an infant is born pregnant, but the fetus would not have lived or already dead. You would probably made the new born infant carry the other fetus to term rather than remove it with surgery.
Go back to your fake medical journal and pretend you know biology and what is and is not possible.
straw hermaphrodite......
You don't have the right or the knowledge to dictate to a women what she can do with her own body
how about the child's body?.......

Unless it can live by itself outside the womb, it is her body. As long as it is attacked to the women, it is her choice to make. Legally if the doctor has to make a choice between women and fetus, the women is the one that they try to saved. Parent have the choice not to have an infant on life support, and they have the choice no to allow a blood transfusion or certain other medical procedures.

It is not up to you to tell them what choices have to be made or what they are forced to live through to try to make the child live to adulthood, if it is even possible.
We put animals down rather than make them suffer but you force people to suffer? You deny them medical choices to terminate? Back room chop shops and suicides will go up, but you are morally outraged to realize what is really best.

It is a women's body and her choice.....NOT YOURS!
a day old child can't live by itself either.....how old does the child have to be before you won't let the mother kill it......18?......

Forum List

Back