What racism really is?

We talk about racism all the time, but I no longer understand what racism is actually today?
Saying that colored commit more crimes is not racism but Statistics
And don`t quote Wikipedia, please!
157062_600.jpg

Did you just refer to black people as "colored", and you expect people then to have an adult debate on this topic? Really?

Tell me, were you dropped on your head as a child, or what?

Let me guess: you live in the South.

We talk about racism all the time, but I no longer understand what racism is actually today?
157062_600.jpg

Did you just refer to black people as "colored", and you expect people then to have an adult debate on this topic? Really?

As opposed to the "people of color" so beloved by liberals? Big fucking deal. Go back to your remedial mathematics.

157062_600.jpg

I see no problem with calling someone colored.

157062_600.jpg

Ask that of our fellow black citizens in the USA and see what kind of response you will OVERWHELMINGLY get.

157062_600.jpg

Ask that of our fellow black citizens in the USA and see what kind of response you will OVERWHELMINGLY get.
I am black...are you?

157062_600.jpg

I am black...are you?

Are you enjoying your new name?

157062_600.jpg

I am black...are you?

Are you enjoying your new name?
I took a shower, so I am back to my old name.

Or YOU could try something more honest. If a black disagrees with a white...you call them racist.It is seen all of the time. If a black stands against discrimination...whites call them racist. Crying racist has become the new way whites attack blacks.

I'm sure you find it enormously comforting to always have a ready-made excuse handy so as to blame others for your own shortcomings, but some of us have grown up to the point we take personal responsibility for our behavior instead of always blaming others.

This institutionalized sense of victimization is holding you back more than anything your hated white folks are doing.

Or YOU could try something more honest. If a black disagrees with a white...you call them racist.It is seen all of the time. If a black stands against discrimination...whites call them racist. Crying racist has become the new way whites attack blacks.

I'm sure you find it enormously comforting to always have a ready-made excuse handy so as to blame others for your own shortcomings, but some of us have grown up to the point we take personal responsibility for our behavior instead of always blaming others.

This institutionalized sense of victimization is holding you back more than anything your hated white folks are doing.
Where have I made an excuse?

Except for whites who arent successful....Its Affirmative Actions fault.

Blacks who arent successful...no excuses

LOL...uh ok

LOL...uh ok
Even with decades of AA, blacks are notoriously unsuccessful as evidenced by every statistical indicator. AA failed to do much for the lot of blacks.

LOL...uh ok
Even with decades of AA, blacks are notoriously unsuccessful as evidenced by every statistical indicator. AA failed to do much for the lot of blacks.
Whites have had generation upon generation for success. Blacks have had opportunity beginning at the end of Jim Crow (if not later). Why do you hold blacks to a higher standards than your failure counterparts? You should concern yourself with whites who are failures with so much opportunity throughout history. It is actually quite disgusting how those lazy bastards have accomplished nothing with so much opportunity in front of them.

LOL...uh ok
Whites have had generation upon generation for success. Blacks have had opportunity beginning at the end of Jim Crow (if not later). Why do you hold blacks to a higher standards than your failure counterparts? You should concern yourself with whites who are failures with so much opportunity throughout history. It is actually quite disgusting how those lazy bastards have accomplished nothing with so much opportunity in front of them.

According to Asslips blacks taught white people everything they know and were civilized long before whites,by thousands of years according to Asslips.
Thats a hell of a head start...what happened?

I don't know why we had to go through this long-winded process for you to say that blacks fail because of racism.

Would have been much quicker if you just admitted it from the get-go.

I don't know why we had to go through this long-winded process for you to say that blacks fail because of racism.

Would have been much quicker if you just admitted it from the get-go.

You knew it was coming...

LOL...uh ok

I haven't even come close to suggesting such a thing.

A.A. operates on the assumption that there should be lower standards for Blacks compared to whites, though, so the system , itself, helps entrench these racist attitudes.

LOL...uh ok

Thats because AA goes mostly to white women and Asians. So how is AA supposed to help only blacks when they are the main users?

Forum List

Back