What racism really is?

Or YOU could try something more honest. If a black disagrees with a white...you call them racist.It is seen all of the time. If a black stands against discrimination...whites call them racist. Crying racist has become the new way whites attack blacks.
If you keep crying racism, what do you expect?
Where did I cry racism?

The post right above this one?:cuckoo:
PLease be specific where I cried racism

What is even funnier..when whites say they are failures because there is a President of a darker hue.

Failure is failure bubba...the race of the President has nothing to do with the reason you are in a soup kitchen line.

Holy shit you're a dumb ass!!!
I dont give a flying fuck what color the president is as long as they do a good job.
Let me guess...you think obama is doing a stellar job.

What is even funnier..when whites say they are failures because there is a President of a darker hue.

Failure is failure bubba...the race of the President has nothing to do with the reason you are in a soup kitchen line.

I dont give a flying fuck what color the president is as long as they do a good job.
LOL...Obama doing a stellar job, not even close. Yet his failure is not the reason for white failure. Again, typical racist tactic trying to attribute an argument.

The white racists have been doing that for about a decade.

One is a a racist for calling a racist by his or her true nature.

Their behavior is only acceptable in their increasingly smaller circle.

I dont know a single white person who is afraid that a black man will take his job.
Not one!!
Now mexicans being more intelligent and harder working than blacks may be a concern,but blacks? Nah.....
LOL...I am sure I have seen you complain about AA

And i'm sure you're aware that AA covers more than blacks.
I dislike AA because it rewards based on race or gender not merit.
Anyone who thinks that's the proper path for a country is an idiot.
And anyone who agrees with it is obviously too stupid to get by on their own merits.
Everyone should dislike AA at this time in history...we agree on that. But it isn't a valid excuse for white failure.

And you'll never hear me claim that it is. In fact I would never stoop so low as to blame others for my own failures. Call it pride..but even if I could legitimately blame others for my failures I never would. That implies that they have power over me.
I agree with you...but I am pretty sure I have seen you bitch about AA keeping down whitey. I could be wrong, I'm not going to search...but most racists are liars so I am pretty sure I am right.

So how is it that I was engaged to an Hispanic girl if I'm a racist?
You need to put away the race card...it's worn out.
And tell me ...how can AA affect someone who retired at 46 and doesnt rely on a job for income?

We can see much of the hatred on the Board for the pres is indeed the racist knee bones jerking, nothing more.

I dont know a single white person who is afraid that a black man will take his job.
Not one!!
Now mexicans being more intelligent and harder working than blacks may be a concern,but blacks? Nah.....

And anyone who agrees with it is obviously too stupid to get by on their own merits.
Everyone should dislike AA at this time in history...we agree on that. But it isn't a valid excuse for white failure.

And you'll never hear me claim that it is. In fact I would never stoop so low as to blame others for my own failures. Call it pride..but even if I could legitimately blame others for my failures I never would. That implies that they have power over me.
I agree with you...but I am pretty sure I have seen you bitch about AA keeping down whitey. I could be wrong, I'm not going to search...but most racists are liars so I am pretty sure I am right.
Please do so for me too. You've made the comment, now back it up. Pull your pants up and become a man.

LOL...Obama doing a stellar job, not even close. Yet his failure is not the reason for white failure. Again, typical racist tactic trying to attribute an argument.

As I've said..I dont care about white failure and I dont care about black failure.
I do however care about someone gaining a position based on the color of their skin or whether they have a set of tits.

According to purists, racism is limited in understanding to the oppression of one race due to the systems put in place by the race in power.

According to most lay people, racism is understood as extreme bigotry exhibited towards those of other races.

According to the first definition (conveniently) only white people in this country can even be racist, and black folks, especially, are off the hook.

If one defines it according to the second definition, the black community in this country would probably qualify as the most racist segment of the population.
Sure, there are plenty of black racists by your definition if you believe a black questioning an event or pointing out institutionalized racism is racist.
In other words, certain whites think that if blacks don't shut up and conform to white society and institutionalized discrimination, they are racist..

They're free to act as they wish. But dont come crying when you cant get a job because you dont fit in with proper society.
SO you are saying if blacks have an opinion, they shouldn't be allowed to get a job? Do you believe blacks should have Constitutional Rights?

If you walk into an interview with your pants around your ass cheeks and call the humane resources guy "Dog"?
Than it's your own damn fault you're unemployed.

Racism is the only politically correct excuse for black failure.
Racism is the only excuse for white failure. PC not needed to see an idiot in a trailer blaming generations of failure on Affirmative Action.
Your response is overtly knee jerky. Why are blacks such failures, not only in America,but the world over?

Failure is subjective. Everybody would be a failure in somebody else's mind if they knew of your lot in life. All the isms and phobias are people projecting their own fears and inadequacies onto other people as a way of coping. It helps keep their egos intact and rationalize incongruities in their own thinking.

And tell me ...how can AA affect someone who retired at 46 and doesnt rely on a job for income?
Some wetbacks are hot Pussy turns hate around sometimes. Some people like wetbacks but hate negroes. Some people hate gooks but love black people. Racism isn't hating everyone, now is it.

But please explain to me how I have played the race card. Be specific.

According to purists, racism is limited in understanding to the oppression of one race due to the systems put in place by the race in power.

According to most lay people, racism is understood as extreme bigotry exhibited towards those of other races.

According to the first definition (conveniently) only white people in this country can even be racist, and black folks, especially, are off the hook.

If one defines it according to the second definition, the black community in this country would probably qualify as the most racist segment of the population.
Sure, there are plenty of black racists by your definition if you believe a black questioning an event or pointing out institutionalized racism is racist.
In other words, certain whites think that if blacks don't shut up and conform to white society and institutionalized discrimination, they are racist..

They're free to act as they wish. But dont come crying when you cant get a job because you dont fit in with proper society.
SO you are saying if blacks have an opinion, they shouldn't be allowed to get a job? Do you believe blacks should have Constitutional Rights?

If you walk into an interview with your pants around your ass cheeks and call the humane resources guy "Dog"?
I agree...but that isn't what I was referring to and you know that. Again, typical racist trying to attribute arguments that were never made to satisfy their hate.

Racism is the only politically correct excuse for black failure.
Racism is the only excuse for white failure. PC not needed to see an idiot in a trailer blaming generations of failure on Affirmative Action.
Your response is overtly knee jerky. Why are blacks such failures, not only in America,but the world over?

Failure is subjective. Everybody would be a failure in somebody else's mind if they knew of your lot in life. All the isms and phobias are people projecting their own fears and inadequacies onto other people as a way of coping. It helps keep their egos intact and rationalize incongruities in their own thinking.

You would have to assume then,that those you're referring to are unhappy in their lives.

Last edited:

Some wetbacks are hot Pussy turns hate around sometimes. Some people like wetbacks but hate negroes. Some people hate gooks but love black people. Racism isn't hating everyone, now is it.

Thats all you've done in this entire thread and I have to think you're trolling if you deny it.

Please. Save that babble for your high school teachers.

Thats all you've done in this entire thread and I have to think you're trolling if you deny it.
Be specific! You can't because you believe anyone who disagrees with your racist nonsense is using the race card. I realize, you are just not that intelligent. Probably retired because of inheritance.

Last edited:

This is a misdeflection. I am kicking the above pants up to quit showing his racism by acting racist in misdefining the other position.

This is a misdeflection. I am kicking the above pants up to quit showing his racism by acting racist in misdefining the other position.

Misdeflection??
Blah,bb,Blah Blah ...blah blah.

What a clown!!! :blahblah:

Forum List

Back