What racism really is?

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Mesquite
We talk about racism all the time, but I no longer understand what racism is actually today?
Saying that colored commit more crimes is not racism but Statistics
And don`t quote Wikipedia, please!
157062_600.jpg

Racism is the only politically correct excuse for black failure.
Racism is the only excuse for white failure. PC not needed to see an idiot in a trailer blaming generations of failure on Affirmative Action.

Fortunately the majority of whites have been successful to a certain extent.
And those who aren't generally dont turn to a life of crime.

Racism is the only excuse for white failure. PC not needed to see an idiot in a trailer blaming generations of failure on Affirmative Action.
Your response is overtly knee jerky. Why are blacks such failures, not only in America,but the world over?
Simple...lack of opportunity. As for your next argument about Africa...different culture.

Majority of whites are successful... LMAO.

Your response is overtly knee jerky. Why are blacks such failures, not only in America,but the world over?
Simple...lack of opportunity. As for your next argument about Africa...different culture.
Lack of opportunity = racism? Different culture, how about China and the rest of the world.

Failure = racism, the only politically correct excuse as I said.

You're apparently not one of them....but when you cant read those things can be expected.

Lack of opportunity = racism? Different culture, how about China and the rest of the world.

I never said failure = racism...those are your ignorant words.
What about China...of the billion or so Chinese people, how many are in poverty?

What about the trailer parks? What about the whites who have had opportunity and are still failures. How can a white person, who has had lifetimes of opportunity, assets only allowed to them...passed down from generation to generation to generation to generation - still live in a trailer and still complain that the black man is keeping them down.

Absolutely pathetic.

You're apparently not one of them....but when you cant read those things can be expected.
LOL...and the typical insult response from the resident racists.

You must live in a double wide and feel especially rich today.

I suppose how one defines failure needs to be defined; by Asian Standards many whites are academic failures, and many African American see many white Americans as athletic failures since we suffer from 'white man's disease'. Former jocks know what that means.

Of course racism isn't defined the same as ethnocentrism, the former is built on ignorance, hate and fear, the latter generally on false pride. I know and worked with some very accomplished black men and women in the criminal justice system and some bigoted ones, as well as very accomplished men and women of all races, creeds and sexual orientation who also expressed covertly or overtly prejudices, rarely.

Racists justify discrimination out of an irrational fear tied directly to ignorance. The lower on the socioeconomic status the more likely one is a racist. That goes hand in hand no matter their color or ethnicity.

What about China...of the billion or so Chinese people, how many are in poverty?

What about the trailer parks? What about the whites who have had opportunity and are still failures. How can a white person, who has had lifetimes of opportunity, assets only allowed to them...passed down from generation to generation to generation to generation - still live in a trailer and still complain that the black man is keeping them down.

Absolutely pathetic.

I dont know a single white person who is afraid that a black man will take his job.
Not one!!
Now mexicans being more intelligent and harder working than blacks may be a concern,but blacks? Nah.....

If you only knew....

Absolutely pathetic.
Pathetic is making excuses like the lack of opportunity. Asians come to the US and open stores, often in predominantly black areas. They make money and send their own kids off to university, without the benefits of affirmative action, where they commonly excel.

Those people create opportunity! That is why they are successful and are capable of ensuring that success is handed down to their progeny. They don't slouch around crying racism and lack of opportunity, as do you.

Absolutely pathetic.

I dont know a single white person who is afraid that a black man will take his job.
Not one!!
Now mexicans being more intelligent and harder working than blacks may be a concern,but blacks? Nah.....
LOL...I am sure I have seen you complain about AA

If you only knew....
I am pretty sure I do know. Double wide would be a blessing to you.

Absolutely pathetic.
Pathetic is making excuses like the lack of opportunity. Asians come to the US and open stores, often in predominantly black areas. They make money and send their own kids off to university, without the benefits of affirmative action, where they commonly excel.

Those people create opportunity! That is why they are successful and are capable of ensuring that success is handed down to their progeny. They don't slouch around crying racism and lack of opportunity, as do you.
There goes the racist, attributing arguments to anyone who disagrees with them. You see one Asian person open a store and you think all Asians are a great success. I guess you have never been to a Chinatown or seen an Asian gang.

According to purists, racism is limited in understanding to the oppression of one race due to the systems put in place by the race in power.

According to most lay people, racism is understood as extreme bigotry exhibited towards those of other races.

According to the first definition (conveniently) only white people in this country can even be racist, and black folks, especially, are off the hook.

If one defines it according to the second definition, the black community in this country would probably qualify as the most racist segment of the population.

Forum List

Back