WHAT PROMPTED THE CHANGE...

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
from the old USMB to this "NEW" USMB ?

i am beginning to get a hang of it, but very slowly, there are some things/icons missing, which i hope to see replaced.

good luck C.K.
regards,
Wildman

Since when is anything new better than what it's replacing? Vista, 7, 8, 9...What was wrong with XP (or 98 for that matter heh.)

from the old USMB to this "NEW" USMB ?

i am beginning to get a hang of it, but very slowly, there are some things/icons missing, which i hope to see replaced.

good luck C.K.
regards,
Wildman
security concerns were the trigger for a more robust forum software

This fucking sucks. Just one more depressing change in life. This is one of the ugliest forum formats I've ever seen. Good work assholes. Bye.

This fucking sucks. Just one more depressing change in life. This is one of the ugliest forum formats I've ever seen. Good work assholes. Bye.
That's what I said when it first happened. But I didn't leave. And I like it now. Sorry to see you go after being here so long, Koosh, and I will miss you...but, if that is what you want...be well and take care, hon.

Well I am glad they did not put VB4+ here..... If they did,i would leave.... VB4 IS UGLY DISGUSTING TRASH!!!!!! (A disgrace to vbulletin)

Xenforo isnt as bad......

It would be nice if we had OTHER SKINS to choose from.... This one looks ugly staff! (Not very nice)

Yeah..I would like to have a choice of skins, too. Maybe that will come later.

Forum List

Back