What pro sport do you follow the most !!!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
UFC !!!!!

I have watched 5 PPV events this year and its the only sport that I follow regulary

I dont think I could name 4 players in the MLB, NHL or NBA.
I am really trying hard to forgot everything NFL..

I am philosophically against the UFC and I'm not sure it's a sport. Need some rules LOL. I am huge Buffalo Bills fan, that still goes on. 50 60 years I did get the Red Sox and then the Cubs through... We were partners with Lew Hoad Campo de Tenis in Spain. He was the best tennis player ever. Only for two years got a bad back, great guy, have a few beers with you, so charismatic it was ridiculous although I was in love with his wife l O l

UFC !!!!!

I have watched 5 PPV events this year and its the only sport that I follow regulary

I dont think I could name 4 players in the MLB, NHL or NBA.
I am really trying hard to forgot everything NFL..
What NFL team did you like? Sounds like your brain is boiled out there... better head back east LOL... Plenty of water. Sorry, I kid I kid... if it's the Giants or the Cowboys, you did the right thing...or the NFL...lol

German Bundesliga Soccer is the only pro sport I follow.

I've followed Bayern Munich since 1958. Just this year my wife's hometown team, Heidenheim FC 1846 qualified and earned entry into the Bundesliga. They won 3-2 in a friendly today against Verona. The regular season starts later this month.

I was a fanatic Pittsburgh Pirate fan from 1948 until about 2010 and at my first game in Pittsburgh on Aug16, 1948 the field announcer announced that Babe Ruth had just died and asked for a moment of silence.

Pro football was from 1957 till 1972 as a Baltimore Colt when I adopted the Dallas Cowboys. After the Sanctified Kneeler pulled his stupid shit I abandoned every American pro sport after they got political.

I follow a few players in the NBA, MLB, and the PGA/LIV tours (golf). If any American men were competitive in tennis I would do the same with them. Still, I will watch men's tennis if I see an interesting match-up. The Wimbledon final was worth watching.

I have no interest in any form or level of football or hockey, although both are quite popular in the Pittsburgh area, where I live.

I followed a ton of tennis especially with AGASSI and FEDERER

I did watch the W finals this year .. My only tennis match of the year so far

Did I tell you I went to 9 master events.

6 in Indian wells and 3 in Cinncy

Football and MLB.
I used to be a big fan of MMA but when they required you to not only pay for the fights but you have to pay for another channel to get the fights.

I agree... They are having a bad azz UFC event in Nov with both HW and 170 title.
Houston is one of their favorite spots to go to as they go at least once per year

German Bundesliga Soccer is the only pro sport I follow.

I've followed Bayern Munich since 1958. Just this year my wife's hometown team, Heidenheim FC 1846 qualified and earned entry into the Bundesliga. They won 3-2 in a friendly today against Verona. The regular season starts later this month.

I was a fanatic Pittsburgh Pirate fan from 1948 until about 2010 and at my first game in Pittsburgh on Aug16, 1948 the field announcer announced that Babe Ruth had just died and asked for a moment of silence.

Pro football was from 1957 till 1972 as a Baltimore Colt when I adopted the Dallas Cowboys. After the Sanctified Kneeler pulled his stupid shit I abandoned every American pro sport after they got political.
I always dislike the Yankees here in western New York and I just started loving baseball with Mazerowski- incredible upset... Sanctified kneeler?

Last edited:
I prefer his argument over the back lash.... That was about police brutality right?
I agreed with his argument but he picked the wrong venue. It should have been at police stations. I will never forgive his actions. Never.

Forum List

Back