What pro sport do you follow the most !!!!

UFC !!!!!

I have watched 5 PPV events this year and its the only sport that I follow regulary

I dont think I could name 4 players in the MLB, NHL or NBA.
I am really trying hard to forgot everything NFL..
the only sport i really follow is the NFL. I'm a Buffalo Bills fan.

At one time baseball was the number one sport. When the reserve clause was eliminated and free agency started, it opened up other sports to challenge it. Even if it has great attendance much of the money comes from huge TV and media contracts and a pittance of viewers compared to fifty years ago. The NFL did the challenge and won taking top honors. The NFL like anything else though is becoming too greedy.

UFC !!!!!

I have watched 5 PPV events this year and its the only sport that I follow regulary

Did you ever see the Pride fights with Fedor Emelyaninko. Not sure of the spelling.

I will watch any sporting event that is really competitive. My favorite to watch is baseball MLB, College, and Little league
I like all martial arts type sports, wrestling boxing, MMA etc. NFL and college football. Auto sports, basketball, march madness, I enjoyed women's college basketball when the Connecticut women's team had that long win streak.
I watch the Olympics . I have seen a few really good soccer matches. I enjoyed some tennis matches . I like to watch a good Jai Alai tournament but they closed the Frontons here.

I will watch any sporting event that is really competitive. My favorite to watch is baseball MLB, College, and Little league
I like all martial arts type sports, wrestling boxing, MMA etc. NFL and college football. Auto sports, basketball, march madness, I enjoyed women's college basketball when the Connecticut women's team had that long win streak.
I watch the Olympics . I have seen a few really good soccer matches. I enjoyed some tennis matches . I like to watch a good Jai Alai tournament but they closed the Frontons here.
Don't follow many...

But often watch finals! I like that....in soccer or tennis.

Becoming a senior a few years ago, I started paring down viewship w/ some sports! There are many reasons outside of the competitiveness or lack thereof! Money's become more important than winning as evidenced by players who think nothing of leaving a winning club for a higher paycheck! Baseball's a joke where the stands can be empty while $100's of Million are being signed w/ players so undeserving! Hockey and soccer have never really been on my radar! Basketball catches my attention in the playoffs, but it's running me off as well w/ obscene contracts and lack of loyalty to a club! I wrote earlier about that thin-skinned a-#ole, Durant! He wins a couple crowns w/ Golden State and tries to create a team of his own in NJ! He was destined for failure and Karma has tamed him some! Golf has been written off due to the Saudi deal & subsequent merger! Tennis is moving in that direction! After Novak Djokovic retires as the last man standing of the Big 3, it w/b hard to watch the game! All they're doing is trying to take the cover off the ball! Mindless aggression just isn't entertaining to me! It's no better on the women's tour! I'd rather go into YouTube and watch sports that I've seen years ago over what's being offered today! :eek: :stir::dunno::rolleyes:

Last edited:
PGA golf. Too much showboating and unsportsmanlike conduct in professional team sports.

Why? ^^^^

Did the NFL piss you off for some reason?
The NFL is totally awesome....IMO

NFL, Detroit Lions. Yeah, I know, poor me. The team is looking good this year though.

They looked to be on the right track! Loved how they knocked GB out of the playoffs last season! I was a big fan of Rodgers being "The Man," but he's disappointed me at every turn! Character isn't part of his MO!

NFL and MLB mostly and the NHL during the Stanley Cup. Although all the commercials during the NFL games pretty much makes it unwatchable. I try to make it through our local Cardinals game, but lengthy commercial breaks at times put me to sleep. MLB is most enjoyable on radio while attending to other things. The later they get into the Stanley Cup the more I get into it.

NFL and MLB mostly and the NHL during the Stanley Cup. Although all the commercials during the NFL games pretty much makes it unwatchable. I try to make it through our local Cardinals game, but lengthy commercial breaks at times put me to sleep. MLB is most enjoyable on radio while attending to other things. The later they get into the Stanley Cup the more I get into it.

I get NFL+ and usually watch the condensed games. It's not live, but it's same day and not only do I get to avoid the commercials, but they cut some of the time between plays out, too.

Interesting sport. Glad to see the USA medaling in it after a long drought. Firearms competition is a sport I would have liked to compete.

Forum List

Back