What percentage of democrats are on the far left?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I would like to believe it is small number of Democrats that are on the far left. With the rise of Robert F Kennedy Junior we might see some hope for the Democrat party. So the question is how many democrats of today agree with the extremism that we see from shows like the view or from segments on MSNBC or CNN. ?

When I say far left, we can all agree that that means Democrats that say

-let’s take away citizens legally owned guns

- allow abortion at any stage

-White people are born privileged. We should give blacks reparations.

-Remove statues of white people of history that owned slaves, but not statues of non-white people that did the same.

-Kids should be able to get a sex change without their parents consent

-A man is allowed to use a ladies bathroom Because they identify as a lady. Men should be allowed to compete in women’s sports.

- suppress freedom of speech of conservatives on social media sites and at college campuses

These are all viewpoints voice by the far left. The first one possibly the most dangerous, and the worst democrat talking point one being where the far left tells says “why do people who are pro 2 amendment not care about young kids who harmed at mass shootings”.

It’s the talking point of some portion of Democrats who think it is OK as an adult to claim that somebody who has a different viewpoint about the second amendment doesn’t care about innocent people who got killed …. The other point about the suppression of free speech is crystal clear. For example when we saw the January 6 videos released by Tucker Carlson, in response we saw Chuck Schumer and other politicians, including Republicans Ask Fox News to censor Mr. Carlson. Of course AOC has called for Carlson to be censored as well. Of course, there have been plenty of examples of left-wing groups going to a college campus were conservative are speaking and using devices to silence them, or even attack them.

So what is the percentage of all Democrats that are on the far left that agree with some of or all of the viewpoints listed above. Is it 5% is at 50% is it more than 50%?

Last edited:
I would like to believe it is small number of Democrats that are on the far left. With the rise of Robert F Kennedy Junior we might see some hope for the Democrat party. So the question is how many democrats of today agree with the extremism that we see from shows like the view or from segments on MSNBC or CNN. ?

-Remove statues of white people of history that owned slaves, but not statues of non-white people that did the same.

-A man is allowed to use a ladies bathroom Because they identify as a lady. Men should be allowed to compete in women’s sports.

- suppress freedom of speech of conservatives on social media sites and at college campuses

These are all viewpoints voice by the far left. The first one possibly the most dangerous, and the worst democrat talking point one being where the far left tells says “why do people who are pro 2 amendment not care about young kids who harmed at mass shootings”.

It’s the talking point of some portion of Democrats who think it is OK as an adult to claim that somebody who has a different viewpoint about the second amendment doesn’t care about innocent people who got killed …. The other point about the suppression of free speech is crystal clear. For example when we saw the January 6 videos released by Tucker Carlson, in response we saw Chuck Schumer and other politicians, including Republicans Ask Fox News to censor Mr. Carlson. Of course AOC has called for Carlson to be censored as well. Of course, there have been plenty of examples of left-wing groups going to a college campus were conservative are speaking and using devices to silence them, or even attack them.

So what is the percentage of all Democrats that are on the far left that agree with some of or all of the viewpoints listed above. Is it 5% is at 50% is it more than 50%?
As usual, your rhetoric doesn't match reality. You are confused. The question is how can people who claim to be pro-life not care abput children who are murdered or harmed in mass shootings. I would like to hear an answer to that one myself.

1%20(22).JPG
a.JPG

A few identifiers

I would like to believe it is small number of Democrats that are on the far left.
The "far left" is mainstream America. After all, we hold the same positions that a strong majority of Americans hold.

So a group that doesn't actually exist. You just made them up, because you can't argue against actual Democrats.

Russia really needs to get better trolls.

A whole hell of a lot more babies are murdered in the womb than in mass shootings.
Is that supposed to explain why so called pro-lifers don't care that guns are the leading cause of death for our young people?

Is that supposed to explain why so called pro-lifers don't care that guns are the leading cause of death for our young people?
Did I say it was? Also, there are people pulling the triggers; the guns don’t fire on their own. Proposing to restrict guns notwithstanding the Second Amendment is nothing short of pure authoritarianism.

Did I say it was? Also, there are people pulling the triggers; the guns don’t fire on their own. Proposing to restrict guns notwithstanding the Second Amendment is nothing short of pure authoritarianism.
Restricting guns for crazies that should never be near a gun is what we want. Why do MAGAs want crazies to be armed?

As usual, your rhetoric doesn't match reality. You are confused. The question is how can people who claim to be pro-life not care abput children who are murdered or harmed in mass shootings. I would like to hear an answer to that one myself.
For decades Progs blamed Deplorables for children and infants killed in inner city areas. And they did nothing wrong. Prog feel better though for their pushing of amorous ways in all ways human and animals coming.

And another
1%20(22).JPG
a.JPG

A few identifiers
Good identifiers what percentage of Democrats are those types of people ? And when did they get to this point where for example they are supporting men going into women’s bathrooms , it seems relatively recently. I don’t think that was on the Democratic agenda in Hillary Clinton’s days in 2015.

I would like to believe the numbers are no more than 5% of all Democrats that can be put into the far left category today. … but what is that number? If it is higher that would surely constitute a problem for our country.

For decades Progs blamed Deplorables for children and infants killed in inner city areas. And they did nothing wrong. Prog feel better though for their pushing of amorous ways in all ways human and animals coming.
And here's your tinfoil hat -------You earnd it.

Good identifiers what percentage of Democrats are those types of people ? And when did they get to this point where for example they are supporting men going into women’s bathrooms , it seems relatively recently. I don’t think that was on the Democratic agenda in Hillary Clinton’s days in 2015.

I would like to believe the numbers are no more than 5% of all Democrats that can be put into the far left category today. … but what is that number? If it is higher that would surely constitute a problem for our country.
You don't even know what the left wants. The straw man you built has no resemblance to the left. Quit listening to crazy accusaions, and try to come back to reality.

What you are saying is that through wilful neglect you are willing to let mentally unstable and felons have guns....

You also don't care that 70-90% of illegally held guns in Mexico come from America, nearly all legally bought. So you have to own the consequences.. Making Mexico more unstable is what causing people want to leave... It is GOP and you that is causing so many Mexicans to leave...

What you are saying is that through wilful neglect you are willing to let mentally unstable and felons have guns....

You also don't care that 70-90% of illegally held guns in Mexico come from America, nearly all legally bought. So you have to own the consequences.. Making Mexico more unstable is what causing people want to leave... It is GOP and you that is causing so many Mexicans to leave...

No democrats will be allowed guns. Problem solved. Nice made up stats though.

There’s a new leftist fantasy. You nuts are the gift that keeps on giving.

I'd say 90% +

Forum List

Back