What New Orleans has that you do not

Anybody who visits the south would love Savannah and Charleston, NOLA, not so much.. notice SPTUBA's attitude?? Folks are nice in Savannah and Charleston S.c.

Agreed. A citty full of self agrandizing liberal white guilt ass holes....it's like going to Berkeley. When I went to NO the ONLY thing they had going was the French Quarter. It was surrounded by ghetto's, gangsters and crack houses. All the kids were smoking pot...but hey like Spiderman said....their schools put out dumb fuckers...he being a perfect example.

it has nothing to do with race Patek, it's the debauchery that turns me off. just like spring break turns me off.

You've never been here, so how would you know?

Agreed. A citty full of self agrandizing liberal white guilt ass holes....it's like going to Berkeley.

The city is 2/3 black.
When I went to NO the ONLY thing they had going was the French Quarter. It was surrounded by ghetto's, gangsters and crack houses.
I'm sorry you're afraid of black people. NOLA is definitely not the place if you get afraid whenever you see a black guy standing on the street drinking a beer. How did you know they were crackhouses? Did you attempt to make a purchase?

All the kids were smoking pot...
All of them, right? LOL!

2/3rds black...and I bet you tell all your neighbors and family "I have lots of black friends!" :lol:

You're a fucking loser who lives in the worst place on earth...your city didn't even make the TOP 100 best places to live!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
2010 Top 100 Places to live from Relocate America

Agreed. A citty full of self agrandizing liberal white guilt ass holes....it's like going to Berkeley. When I went to NO the ONLY thing they had going was the French Quarter. It was surrounded by ghetto's, gangsters and crack houses. All the kids were smoking pot...but hey like Spiderman said....their schools put out dumb fuckers...he being a perfect example.

it has nothing to do with race Patek, it's the debauchery that turns me off. just like spring break turns me off.

It gets a lot of air time on TV.. and, I live in a spring break town, so I don't have to drive five hours to see it in your town. :)

Agreed. A citty full of self agrandizing liberal white guilt ass holes....it's like going to Berkeley.

The city is 2/3 black.
I'm sorry you're afraid of black people. NOLA is definitely not the place if you get afraid whenever you see a black guy standing on the street drinking a beer. How did you know they were crackhouses? Did you attempt to make a purchase?

All the kids were smoking pot...
All of them, right? LOL!

2/3rds black...and I bet you tell all your neighbors and family "I have lots of black friends!" :lol:

I don't have many black friends.

You're a fucking loser who lives in the worst place on earth...your city didn't even make the TOP 100 best places to live!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
2010 Top 100 Places to live from Relocate America

Where do you live?

It gets a lot of air time on TV.. and, I live in a spring break town, so I don't have to drive five hours to see it in your town. :)

You shouldn't believe everything you see on TV, and if you live in a spring break town, this is probably a good place TO go - not many spring breakers here, there's no beaches.

Which town?

Some of what I read here is a bit of an oversimplification. Yes, crime is horribly high in the Central City area... go Uptown, Mid-City, Lakeview and it is virtually non-existant. As for the schools, yes, NOLA like most American cities, has horrible inner city schools. Yet, check out Brother Martin, De Lasalle, Jesuit, Country Day, etc... and they are second to none. And there is Tulane... UNO, etc.

Some of what I read here is a bit of an oversimplification. Yes, crime is horribly high in the Central City area... go Uptown, Mid-City, Lakeview and it is virtually non-existant. As for the schools, yes, NOLA like most American cities, has horrible inner city schools. Yet, check out Brother Martin, De Lasalle, Jesuit, Country Day, etc... and they are second to none. And there is Tulane... UNO, etc.

Not to mention Ben Franklin - it was the #4 public high school in the nation last year, and its ranked very highly this year as well.

They don't have beer or murderers where you live? Where is that?

I can't drink a beer walking down the street, but I live in one of the safest neighborhoods in the country.

I don't want to trade for what you have.

Where?

Give you a hint....
It is #4 on the list of America's 10 Best Places to Grow Up by US News and World Report

America's 10 Best Places to Grow Up - US News and World Report

I can't drink a beer walking down the street, but I live in one of the safest neighborhoods in the country.

Where?

Give you a hint....
It is #4 on the list of America's 10 Best Places to Grow Up by US News and World Report

Are you still growing up? And why do you trust the media to tell you where to live?

Where?

Give you a hint....

You live in a suburb of Kansas City? Sounds boring as fuck.

Give you a hint....

Are you still growing up? And why do you trust the media to tell you where to live?

I am already grown up... which is why I chose to live somewhere that isn't "fun" only because you can drink as much as you want and a place that has loose women and morals.

I am raising a 5 year old boy. I was raised here and love it.. not boring at all. I will take boring though over what you have.

Give you a hint....

I am already grown up... which is why I chose to live somewhere that isn't "fun" only because you can drink as much as you want and a place that has loose women and morals.

I guess you didn't read the rest of the post. There's much more here than freedom to consume alcohol. But I guess you consider music to be immoral.

I am raising a 5 year old boy.
Why don't you stick him in a plastic bubble?

I guess you didn't read the rest of the post. There's much more here than freedom to consume alcohol. But I guess you consider music to be immoral.

Are you really suggesting that I expose my child to alcohol abuse,sexual immorality, drug abuse and murder? Wow... you are a more pathetic person that I thought.

Do I shelter my child? You better believe I do you ignorant scum. Its my job as a parent.

I don't have to be around the lowlife of society to know what harms my child.

Another example of a liberal that thinks they know better how to raise my child than I do.

Last edited:

Are you really suggesting that I expose my child to alcohol abuse,sexual immorality, drug abuse and murder?

I have no idea why you would think that. The answer is obviously no. But if you'd like to expose him to drug abuse all you have to do is take a ride through the Kansas countryside, where you can smell the meth fumes for miles. If you want murder, just bring him into Kansas City. No reason to come this far for all that.

Do I shelter my child? You better believe I do you ignorant scum. Its my job as a parent.
Good for you. I don't give a fuck honestly.

Another example of a liberal that thinks they know better how to raise my child than I do.
Another example of a right wing lunatic making up my thoughts for me.

Are you really suggesting that I expose my child to alcohol abuse,sexual immorality, drug abuse and murder?

I have no idea why you would think that. The answer is obviously no. But if you'd like to expose him to drug abuse all you have to do is take a ride through the Kansas countryside, where you can smell the meth fumes for miles. If you want murder, just bring him into Kansas City. No reason to come this far for all that.

You are correct. I could go into the areas of KC that have bad crime and schools. I choose not to... whats your point? Meth houses in my area aren't tolerated. I am not sure how much they exist in the "countryside", but if they are ever found to be around here, myself and my neighbors don't have any kind of "code" against telling the authorities.

I live in a very safe area and will keep it that way. I am happy for you if you don't choose to live in safe area. Good luck to you.

Kansas City does have a new entertainment district where you can drink on the streets outside.

However, they have a very strict conduct and dress code.

"patrons must be 21 years of age or older and possess a valid ID for entry; no loitering; no weapons; no panhandling; no solicitation; no disorderly conduct; no bicycles or skateboards; no professional photography cameras; no backpacks. The following is not permitted under the KC Live! dress code: profanity on clothing; sleeveless shirts on men; exposed undergarments on men; sweat pants or full sweat suits. Management reserves the right to deny entry or remove any individual who does not comply with the code of conduct."

And this dress code is strictly enforced.

Last edited:

You are correct. I could go into the areas of KC that have bad crime and schools.

Hey I'd love to live in a better area of New Orleans. Don't have the money, but just remember, you're the nonelitist and I'm the elitist.

Meth houses in my area aren't tolerated.
Only meth use, right? In 2008 4 times as much meth was seized in Kansas than in Louisiana, and Kansas has a little more half the population of Louisiana.

DEA, Stats & Facts

Sorry, but I'd rather my kid get drunk every now and then than get hooked on meth. And if you think you can somehow shield your kid from that shit, just wait till he gets to high school. There's the same amount of illegal drugs in private schools - they're just better drugs. I'd be far more worried about my kid being exposed to unregulated illegal substances than to a regulated substance which is enjoyed responsibly by the vast majority of adults.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back