What New Orleans has that you do not

Looks like we now have C. Ray Nagin II..... a.k.a., Mitch Landreiu.

New director of Health has a suspended Medical license, new Director of Business & Econ. Development has experience in NEITHER.. but is his sister-in-law and new police chief's daughter is NOPD embroiled in civil rights litigation.

Way to go!

Let's given him a year.

I'm not throwing him under the bus... yet. But he is off to a shaky start, in my opinion.

Do they have medicinal marijuana in your area? If so, I'd highly recommend that. If not, try to get a scrip for some xanax or valium.

You know that stress causes heart attacks, right?

You're the one here CRYING and having a FIT about your SHIT HOLE TOWN jack, not me.

I really don't care for Vegas much anymore, but I'd live there again in a HEART BEAT over that RACIST, DUMP of N.O..

Uhh, OK. You seem to be the one experiencing a tantrum right now.

Nice try, diaper boy. People are sick of listening to you and your shit about N.O.

Just STFU.

You're the one here CRYING and having a FIT about your SHIT HOLE TOWN jack, not me.

I really don't care for Vegas much anymore, but I'd live there again in a HEART BEAT over that RACIST, DUMP of N.O..

Uhh, OK. You seem to be the one experiencing a tantrum right now.

Nice try, diaper boy. People are sick of listening to you and your shit about N.O.

Just STFU.

I don't think you speak for everyone on the board, do you? If you're tired of reading about it, why don't you just stop? You're welcome to leave this thread at any point. I believe you won't, however, because you like to whine quite a bit yourself.

I'll just put it in a nutshell. NOLA doesn't have a damned thing that interests me. I live 5 hours away.. Never even thought about going there.. I love Savannah and Charleston. Now those are nice people. And I've never eaten better food than what Charleston has to offer.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'll just put it in a nutshell. NOLA doesn't have a damned thing that interests me. I live 5 hours away.. Never even thought about going there.. I love Savannah and Charleston. Now those are nice people. And I've never eaten better food than what Charleston has to offer.

Charleston is my most favorite city in the world. I love visiting there!!

I'll just put it in a nutshell. NOLA doesn't have a damned thing that interests me. I live 5 hours away..
Houston? Birmingham? Where?

Never even thought about going there.. I love Savannah and Charleston. Now those are nice people. And I've never eaten better food than what Charleston has to offer.

What do they have to eat there?

In Charleston? Damn.. bestest grits ever, chicken fried chicken, lowcountry boil.. shit,, I'm gonna go back soon,

I'll just put it in a nutshell. NOLA doesn't have a damned thing that interests me. I live 5 hours away..

Never even thought about going there.. I love Savannah and Charleston. Now those are nice people. And I've never eaten better food than what Charleston has to offer.

In Charleston? Damn.. bestest grits ever, chicken fried chicken, lowcountry boil.. shit,, I'm gonna go back soon,

Do they have shrimp and grits?

Anybody who visits the south would love Savannah and Charleston, NOLA, not so much.. notice SPTUBA's attitude?? Folks are nice in Savannah and Charleston S.c.

Agreed. A city full of self agrandizing liberal white guilt ass holes....it's like going to Berkeley. When I went to NO the ONLY thing they had going was the French Quarter. It was surrounded by ghetto's, gangsters and crack houses. All the kids were smoking pot...but hey like Spiderman said....their schools put out dumb fuckers...he being a perfect example.

Last edited:
Agreed. A citty full of self agrandizing liberal white guilt ass holes....it's like going to Berkeley.

The city is 2/3 black.
When I went to NO the ONLY thing they had going was the French Quarter. It was surrounded by ghetto's, gangsters and crack houses.
I'm sorry you're afraid of black people. NOLA is definitely not the place if you get afraid whenever you see a black guy standing on the street drinking a beer. How did you know they were crackhouses? Did you attempt to make a purchase?

All the kids were smoking pot...
All of them, right? LOL!

Last edited:

oh man,, do they ever, my daughter in law sautees up shrimp in onions and peppers, splashes in a little butter and wine,,ladles a big helping of that onto grits she has slow cooked in real cream and butter,, and hands me a mimosa with the other hand. if you have never visited Charleston you should go. spring and october are the best months.the low country boil has, shrimp, potatoes, corn, sausage in a crab boil.. just throw down the newpapers, and ice down the beer.

Agreed. A citty full of self agrandizing liberal white guilt ass holes....it's like going to Berkeley. When I went to NO the ONLY thing they had going was the French Quarter. It was surrounded by ghetto's, gangsters and crack houses. All the kids were smoking pot...but hey like Spiderman said....their schools put out dumb fuckers...he being a perfect example.

Funny, I love New Orleans. The people were hardly 'liberal white guilt assholes' as you so kindly describe them. In fact, they were warm, a hell of a lot of fun and made these yankees feel pretty durned welcomed.

Savannah creeped me out. Didn't like it at all.

I hear Charleston is lovely, though.

oh man,, do they ever, my daughter in law sautees up shrimp in onions and peppers, splashes in a little butter and wine,,ladles a big helping of that onto grits she has slow cooked in real cream and butter,, and hands me a mimosa with the other hand. if you have never visited Charleston you should go. spring and october are the best months.the low country boil has, shrimp, potatoes, corn, sausage in a crab boil.. just throw down the newpapers, and ice down the beer.

Yep. Sound good. Very hungry now. Will definitely have to visit Charleston.

Anybody who visits the south would love Savannah and Charleston, NOLA, not so much.. notice SPTUBA's attitude?? Folks are nice in Savannah and Charleston S.c.

Agreed. A citty full of self agrandizing liberal white guilt ass holes....it's like going to Berkeley. When I went to NO the ONLY thing they had going was the French Quarter. It was surrounded by ghetto's, gangsters and crack houses. All the kids were smoking pot...but hey like Spiderman said....their schools put out dumb fuckers...he being a perfect example.

it has nothing to do with race Patek, it's the debauchery that turns me off. just like spring break turns me off.

Forum List

Back