Politicians and the media cherry-picking black history and what they acknowledge….Is that the right thing to do?

Except for the racism and hatred of jews...

The fact that both were formed as the result of white racism practiced against blacks, you really need to just shut the hell up if you are white in regard to these organizations.

Yes they did.....

No they didn't because Obama was a state senator representing Chicago when that picture was taken. Again as a white racist, you really need to shut your mouth.

The fact that both were formed as the result of white racism practiced against blacks, you really need to just shut the hell up if you are white in regard to these organizations.

Nope....democrat slave owners and black racists....and you defend both

And the indians did it too and were still doing it when the Europeans arrived
And whitey was doing it while the losers were on ships running away from Europe.

No they didn't because Obama was a state senator representing Chicago when that picture was taken. Again as a white racist, you really need to shut your mouth.

Do you know what the Congressional Black Caucus is, you racist asshole?

Nope.... democrat slave owners and black racists.... and you defend both
You are a white supremacist trying to lie about the Democratic Party and build a false equivalence about black racism by ignoring the impact of white racism on blacks in America. In short, you're a lying dishonest, racist piece of crap.

Do you know what the Congressional Black Caucus is, you racist asshole?
I do know and I also know when that picture was taken. The KKK endorsed trump, and the KKK endorses trump now. You are a white supremacist and a republican. So STFU calling anyone a racist but yourself.

You are a white supremacist trying to lie about the Democratic Party and build a false equivalence about black racism by ignoring the impact of white racism on blacks in America. In short, you're a lying dishonest, racist piece of crap.

The racism perpetuated by the democrat party even after the republicans defeated them and freed the blacks...

And you defend thw democrats and black racists

I do know and I also know when that picture was taken. The KKK endorsed trump, and the KKK endorses trump now. You are a white supremacist and a republican. So STFU calling anyone a racist but yourself.

The kkk endorsed hilary you dumb fuck

You defend the racist democrat party and the racist and anti-semitic nation of islam

In a nation founded on free speech we kind of got to a point where we were always bold enough to say the quiet part out loud….We said things like…“America is systemically racist” and “white people are privileged”…..we all said it, the media said it, politicians said it…..Why are we not bold enough to talk about ALL of black history….like last weekend and what went down in Baltimore, New Orleans, St Louis and Chicago? Like who’s still flooding our social service offices as east Indians and Asians excel here?
Why all the misleading bullshit….why all the talk about Frederick Douglass, Rosa Parks and Barack Obama? Why don’t we care about whats happening currently in history?
Frederick Douglass is always worth the time.
I believe he married a white woman if I recall correctly. Frederick Douglass was the real deal. A top notch linguist, world class scholar and True American hero. Martin Luther King wasn't fit to lick one of his shoe laces let alone stand in the same category.

Jo

What exactly is black history white man? Do you want to compare or are you under the delusion that whites never act violently or commit crimes? You are about to vote for a white mf with 91 felony counts to be the president of this country and your ass is in here pouting about black history because nobody is showing the stereotypes of blacks your delusional racist ass wants promoted.
91 bogus felony counts. You forget....as far as J Edgar Hoover was concerned Martin Luther King was a national criminal.

The kkk endorsed hilary you dumb fuck
IM is forgetting about Hillary's: " I ain't no ways Tired " speech in front of a whole room of disgusted clergymen....lol

And what's with this WHITE MAN bullshit? What is this a try out for Tanto scripts? Geezus what mental cripple.

91 bogus felony counts. You forget....as far as J Edgar Hoover was concerned Martin Luther King was a national criminal.
They are legit counts. Do not try comparing trump with MLK.

Damn straight he does....this guy is the most unapologetic bigot on these boards.
Nope, I do not. And I also do not go along with the disingenuous bs you republicans try pulling about the current Democratic Party. There is no bigotry here and it's time for you white racists to stop claiming that my dislike for your racism is a dislike for all white people. Stop implicating nonracist whites in your racism.

They are legit counts. Do not try comparing trump with MLK.
Compare? Got nothing to do with compare.
Both instances were politically motivated.
Both Targets were and are pieces of shit.
That doesn't excuse the perversion of the justice system. This is another Harry Reid moment.

Nope, I do not. And I also do not go along with the disingenuous bs you republicans try pulling about the current Democratic Party. There is no bigotry here and it's time for you white racists to stop claiming that my dislike for your racism is a dislike for all white people. Stop implicating nonracist whites in your racism.

You can't be alive without racism. You have no purpose without it. You see it everywhere you look to the point of whiteout. You don't even know what it is anymore if you ever did in the first place. I'll tell you one thing TANTO....Your obnoxious use of WHITE MAN paints you as the real bigot that you are. Your just another version of the Grand wizard.

IM is forgetting about Hillary's: " I ain't no ways Tired " speech in front of a whole room of disgusted clergymen....lol

And what's with this WHITE MAN bullshit? What is this a try out for Tanto scripts? Geezus what mental cripple.
No, and there was nothing wrong with what Hillary did. The "disgusted" clergy gave her an ovation.

Now how about the whole speech you lying sack of garbage?

Forum List

Back