What camp are you in?

The House will almost for sure flop, and while the GOP holds an advantage in the Senate some of their choices might just have them snatching defeat from the jaws of victory once again
I don’t see the House flipping; it would be an 8 seat gain (or so) by the Dems without losing anything.

The Senate could fall as well. But since it won’t be a 60 super majority, I can’t get too worked up about it. Tester in MT and Mancin in WV are vulnerable. Trends are against the Dems. In Arizona the trend is with the Democrats.

Got some surprising news from back home in Texas the other day. Seems that Cruz hasn’t been “vocal enough” in sucking Trumpcock and he’s falling out of favor down there. I doubt anything will come of it (pardon the pun) but it was surprising none the less.

IF...Biden or another filthy dem wins in 2024.

And IF...the dems win full control of both houses in 2024.

And IF the dems are successful with putting their iron fist plan of perpetual control of America in force...and there is no hope of the reps to ever gain control again.

Will you be in the camp of secession as the only hope to save something of traditional America?

Or will you happily live as a disarmed tax slave under perpetual commie dem rule?

What camp are you in?

View attachment 932463
Then we learn to speak Chinese and start hiding Jews in our attics.

Still can't beat a Coleman white gas stove or lantern for taking abuse though.

That's a fact! I have five of the two-burner Coleman stoves, three of the smaller one-burner stoves, a Coleman backpack stove, and at last count, 15 Coleman lanterns. All of them run on unleaded gasoline or Coleman fuel, which is more expensive. I also have two Coleman propane lanterns and one Coleman propane stove.

You can find those at garage sale for really cheap, like $5 - $10. Most of the time the mantles are broken on the lanterns and the owner never changed them. Those stoves and lanterns can easily be refurbished with a new generator or some mantles.

When you get stuck with something crappy, just take out in the back yard and choot it, I always say.
5542796.jpg

Forum List

Back