What New Orleans has that you do not

I have no idea why you would think that. The answer is obviously no. But if you'd like to expose him to drug abuse all you have to do is take a ride through the Kansas countryside, where you can smell the meth fumes for miles. If you want murder, just bring him into Kansas City. No reason to come this far for all that.

Good for you. I don't give a fuck honestly.

Another example of a right wing lunatic making up my thoughts for me.

You are correct. I could go into the areas of KC that have bad crime and schools.

Hey I'd love to live in a better area of New Orleans. Don't have the money, but just remember, you're the nonelitist and I'm the elitist.

Meth houses in my area aren't tolerated.
Only meth use, right? In 2008 4 times as much meth was seized in Kansas than in Louisiana, and Kansas has a little more half the population of Louisiana.

DEA, Stats & Facts

Sorry, but I'd rather my kid get drunk every now and then than get hooked on meth. And if you think you can somehow shield your kid from that shit, just wait till he gets to high school. There's the same amount of illegal drugs in private schools - they're just better drugs. I'd be far more worried about my kid being exposed to unregulated illegal substances than to a regulated substance which is enjoyed responsibly by the vast majority of adults.

Yes, you are also correct, there are drugs everywhere. Hopefully I do a good job teaching him to be responsible and to avoid drugs and those that do them.

I have lived in Kansas all my life. I have never known anyone that has done meth. From my understanding, it is pretty obvious when someone is hooked on meth. But I am sure it is around, just like anywhere.

I still wouldn't trade where I live for where you live. Not even close.

Hey Pale.... please tell us what gem of a city it is that you live?

And I notice you haven't listed on your page where you live either.

Get a clue.

NOLA stands for New Orleans LA. Perhaps you should get a clue... and the question is still pending.

What you put in your name doesn't mean squat. You could live in Bubble Head, Idaho for all that matters, or you could have moved since you joined, or that's where you grew up, it could mean MANY different things.

And if I wanted you or anyone else here to know where I lived, I'd have it plastered all over my profile, THAT is what I mean when I say "get a clue." If you want to advertise where you live, fine, do it. I don't.

And I notice you haven't listed on your page where you live either.

Get a clue.

NOLA stands for New Orleans LA. Perhaps you should get a clue... and the question is still pending.

What you put in your name doesn't mean squat. You could live in Bubble Head, Idaho for all that matters, or you could have moved since you joined, or that's where you grew up, it could mean MANY different things.

And if I wanted you or anyone else here to know where I lived, I'd have it plastered all over my profile, THAT is what I mean when I say "get a clue." If you want to advertise where you live, fine, do it. I don't.

Must be a shitty place if you don't even wanna tell us where it is.

It's not a sinking, filthy, racist, chocolate, shit hole swamp like you live in if that's what you mean.

It's not a sinking, filthy, racist, chocolate, shit hole swamp like you live in if that's what you mean.

I'm proud of where I live, and you aren't. You might consider that.

What shit town do you live in?

I'm proud of where I live, and you aren't. You might consider that.

What shit town do you live in?

Dude, it doesn't matter. He clearly stated what he believes and why. Quit being a stupid little monkey and listen to what he says.

Crawfish! Suck da heads and pinch da tails!

Yes British food has the sad reputation of being terrible, but they love it, we on the outside dont. I just dont get baked beans with my eggs for breakfast. They are getting better though and trying to learn some new culinary tricks.

That being said, the Brits don't understand fresh artichokes, alligator, or scrapple,

Forum List

Back