'What lion?' Zimbabweans ask, amid global Cecil circus

If you were smart you'd know why we care, and they don't. We can afford to...

Maslow s hierarchy of needs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Who is this "we" that you refer too ? Assuming too much again ?
"We" are people with time and money, and enough food in our stomachs to make a big deal about a big fucking cat. They don't have that luxury.
I actually think we're on the same page here.....didn't see it before because that retarded triangle was blocking your point.
The retarded triangle was created by a man smarter than three of your brains in one body, 60 years ago. it also explains the problem here. To care you have to be well off enough to afford to care.
Smarter than me? I learned shapes and colors in kindergarten. They don't care if a stupid lion gets killed because they're in the food chain right beneath it.
You don't have to care. I, and the chart, explain why they don't care and we do. We can afford to.

If you were smart you'd know why we care, and they don't. We can afford to...

Maslow s hierarchy of needs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
"We" are people with time and money, and enough food in our stomachs to make a big deal about a big fucking cat. They don't have that luxury.

You conveniently omit the millions of people in the world with time, money and food who don't give a shit about a lion just because the media says they should.
I omit them because they are, mostly, short sided selfish little pricks, like most here.

hide in your little liberal dreamworld.
Hell is other people. This is anything but a dream. This is trying to keep the little monsters from killing everything on the damn planet, including themselves which they will happily do, down to the very last one of them.

[]
Hunters like us would be mistaken to try to outlaw safari hunting. It furthers their agenda to outlaw hunting altogether. You say trophy hunts are unnecessary, they say all hunting is unnecessary. It's time we stop giving them the rope they'll hang us with.

And besides, cecil was an old lion and soon to be pulled down by hyenas and eaten alive. Most trophy animals are old.

I actually think we're on the same page here.....didn't see it before because that retarded triangle was blocking your point.
The retarded triangle was created by a man smarter than three of your brains in one body, 60 years ago. it also explains the problem here. To care you have to be well off enough to afford to care.
Smarter than me? I learned shapes and colors in kindergarten. They don't care if a stupid lion gets killed because they're in the food chain right beneath it.
You don't have to care. I, and the chart, explain why they don't care and we do. We can afford to.

Caring doesn't cost a cent.

Forum List

Back