PETA: Minnesota dentist who shot Cecil the lion should be 'hanged'

I find PETA almost impossible to distinguish from pro-lifers. The same death threats, the same bizarre declarations that killing non-people is murder. Two peas in a pod, those groups are, which is why I just call them prolife/PETA.

I don't hear a lot of organized pro-life organizations calling for the killing of anyone. But let's face it, killing is the business of PP. That and selling body parts.
How many doctors and nurses have the pro life zealots murdered?

To hell with the haters at Peta, they care more about a lion then they care about people.

PETA Minnesota dentist who shot Cecil the lion should be hanged Sun Times National

The statement, released through the animal rights group’s Twitter account, dubbed Palmer an “over-privileged little man” and called for him to “be extradited, charged, and, preferably hanged.”

HUNTER, HUNTED...

Disappears...

Backlash After Mia Farrow Tweets Out Home Address...

POLICE: We won't provide protection...

'What lion?' Zimbabweans ask, amid global Cecil circus...
They're an activist organisation for animal rights.
What did you expect...a lengthy treatise weighing up the relative merits of human and animal rights?
It's what they do...why are you so outraged?

Maybe they should have mentioned income inequality, or climate change, or the political situation in Europe?

I find PETA almost impossible to distinguish from pro-lifers. The same death threats, the same bizarre declarations that killing non-people is murder. Two peas in a pod, those groups are, which is why I just call them prolife/PETA.

Oh freaking bite me. Why don't you lay out the kill statistics for PP and PETA and tell us how pro lifers have killed as many as those two appalling organizations have.

Since we're in an animal thread I'll give you PETA's stats just for 2014. The difference between PETA and the asshole that illegally hunted the lion is that at least the dentist doesn't raise money off his killings.

"How much money did PETA take in last year from unsuspecting donors who helped pay for this mass carnage? $51,933,001: $50,449,023 in contributions, $627,336 in merchandise sales, and $856,642 in interest and dividends.

They finished the year with $4,551,786 more in the bank than they started, after expenses. They did not see fit to use some of that to comprehensively promote animals for adoption or to provide veterinary care for the animals who needed it.

By contrast, the Lynchburg Humane Society, also in Virginia, took in about the same number of animals as PETA but saved 94% and without PETA’s millions. Seagoville Animal Services in Texas took in 1/3 of the numbers (about 700 animals) but only 1/20th of 1% of the amount of money that PETA did, saving 99% of them on a paltry $29,700 budget.

In fact, hundreds of cities and towns across America are saving over 90% of the animals and doing so on a fraction of PETA’s wealth."

AND NOW FOR THE KILL STATS. A freaking slaughter.

"The group euthanized 2,454 of its 3,369 cats, dogs and other animals, the vast majority of which were "owner surrenders," meaning that they'd been relinquished to the group voluntarily. Just 23 dogs and 16 cats were adopted."

PETA Euthanized A Lot Of Animals At Its Shelter In 2014 And No-Kill Advocates Are Not Happy About It

How you define non people??

So babies or unborn babies have no rights to life??

You also believe that trophy hunting of lured animals in clear violation of the law is, alright in your book??

You do know we are in a flame zone now bitch right??

I mean when I tell everyone your screen name is a Freudian clue, that you are a big fat black girl, you can cry to staff all you want and my post are not gonna go away.

I hate tattle tales that start shit and then hide behind mods.

I see you are out here character assassinating again, while making a total ass out of your moronic self.

Can I mention something that no one else seems to be mentioning?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How you define non people??

Same as all of humanity has defined it over all of human history. Human, born, alive. In contrast, you're a cult kook making up brand new definitions.

So babies or unborn babies have no rights to life??

Not being very bright, you seem to equate "not a person" with "no rights". The normal people don't make that mistake.

You also believe that trophy hunting of lured animals in clear violation of the law is, alright in your book??

Only your peculiar standards seem to say that. Don't expect me to justify them.

You do know we are in a flame zone now bitch right??

No, we're in the politics folder. Hence, I have to go somewhat easy on you.

I mean when I tell everyone your screen name is a Freudian clue, that you are a big fat black girl, you can cry to staff all you want and my post are not gonna go away.

Why do the raging queers always pick me to hit on?

I hate tattle tales that start shit and then hide behind mods.

Ooh, an internet tough guy! They make me all tingly.

Oh freaking bite me. Why don't you lay out the kill statistics for PP and PETA and tell us how pro lifers have killed as many as those two appalling organizations have.

Since we're in an animal thread I'll give you PETA's stats just for 2014. The difference between PETA and the asshole that illegally hunted the lion is that at least the dentist doesn't raise money off his killings.

"How much money did PETA take in last year from unsuspecting donors who helped pay for this mass carnage? $51,933,001: $50,449,023 in contributions, $627,336 in merchandise sales, and $856,642 in interest and dividends.

They finished the year with $4,551,786 more in the bank than they started, after expenses. They did not see fit to use some of that to comprehensively promote animals for adoption or to provide veterinary care for the animals who needed it.

By contrast, the Lynchburg Humane Society, also in Virginia, took in about the same number of animals as PETA but saved 94% and without PETA’s millions. Seagoville Animal Services in Texas took in 1/3 of the numbers (about 700 animals) but only 1/20th of 1% of the amount of money that PETA did, saving 99% of them on a paltry $29,700 budget.

In fact, hundreds of cities and towns across America are saving over 90% of the animals and doing so on a fraction of PETA’s wealth."

AND NOW FOR THE KILL STATS. A freaking slaughter.

"The group euthanized 2,454 of its 3,369 cats, dogs and other animals, the vast majority of which were "owner surrenders," meaning that they'd been relinquished to the group voluntarily. Just 23 dogs and 16 cats were adopted."

PETA Euthanized A Lot Of Animals At Its Shelter In 2014 And No-Kill Advocates Are Not Happy About It

I'm no big fan of PETA, but there's two sides to this story.
PETA Saves Animals Euthanasia No Kill Animal Shelters and More PETA.org

Palmer and his wife are jewish
Tonette-Palmer-walter-j-palmer-wife-pic.gif

Tonette Palmer also known as Toni Palmer is the daughter of one of the Jensen brothers that founded Norman G. Jensen.
NGJ founded in 1937 in North Dakota by brothers Norman and Gordon Jensen is one of the biggest Customs Brokers companies, today the company is run by Toni along her siblings Gordon, Dennis and Mary and her husband Steve Midthun. However Mrs. Palmer no longer owns it, left the company a couple of years ago and has no affiliation with the business- we got an email from Norman G. Jensen and told us that Tonette Palmer is a former owner of Norman G. Jensen customs brokers. In 2012 Norman G. Jensen was acquired by another customs broker company called Livingston International.

The jewish staff at Palmer's clinic
dr_-palmer.jpg

Dr. Ken Kokkinen, DDS

Dr. Ken Kokkinen is originally from northern Minnesota and is an official “ranger.” He attended UMD and the University of Minnesota Dental School. He has many advanced dentistry certifications, including:

CEREC Cad/Cam Training and Certification
Advanced General Dentistry training from the University of Minnesota
Dowson Academy’s Center: Concept of Complete Dentistry Training
Member of: American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, and the Minneapolis District Dental Society
He has also been an instructor at the University of Minnesota Dental School

Tonette Palmer also known as Toni Palmer is the daughter of one of the Jensen brothers that founded Norman G. Jensen.
NGJ founded in 1937 in North Dakota by brothers Norman and Gordon Jensen is one of the biggest Customs Brokers companies, today the company is run by Toni along her siblings Gordon, Dennis and Mary and her husband Steve Midthun. However Mrs. Palmer no longer owns it, left the company a couple of years ago and has no affiliation with the business- we got an email from Norman G. Jensen and told us that Tonette Palmer is a former owner of Norman G. Jensen customs brokers. In 2012 Norman G. Jensen was acquired by another customs broker company called Livingston International.

dr_-palmer.jpg

Dr. Ken Kokkinen, DDS

Dr. Ken Kokkinen is originally from northern Minnesota and is an official “ranger.” He attended UMD and the University of Minnesota Dental School. He has many advanced dentistry certifications, including:

Member of: American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, and the Minneapolis District Dental Society

Where do you get that Palmer is Jewish and what difference does it make?

dr_-palmer.jpg

Dr. Ken Kokkinen, DDS

Bobby1250

Please answer my question.

dr_-palmer.jpg

Dr. Ken Kokkinen, DDS

Bobby1250

I have a thread on this subject in the USMB Badlands.

Second Jewish doctor found poaching endangered lions

After you read through the thread minus the Friend to Israel troll posts, do some frikken research.

This paragraph here...

Tonette Palmer also known as Toni Palmer is the daughter of one of the Jensen brothers that founded Norman G. Jensen. NGJ founded in 1937 in North Dakota by brothers Norman and Gordon Jensen is one of the biggest Customs Brokers companies, today the company is run by Toni along her siblings Gordon, Dennis and Mary and her husband Steve Midthun. However Mrs. Palmer no longer owns it, left the company a couple of years ago and has no affiliation with the business- we got an email from Norman G. Jensen and told us that Tonette Palmer is a former owner of Norman G. Jensen customs brokers. In 2012 Norman G. Jensen was acquired by another customs broker company called Livingston International.

Is LOADED with search terms you can use.

Last edited:

dr_-palmer.jpg

Dr. Ken Kokkinen, DDS

Bobby1250

After you read through the thread minus the Friend to Israel troll posts, do some frikken research.

This paragraph here...

Tonette Palmer also known as Toni Palmer is the daughter of one of the Jensen brothers that founded Norman G. Jensen. NGJ founded in 1937 in North Dakota by brothers Norman and Gordon Jensen is one of the biggest Customs Brokers companies, today the company is run by Toni along her siblings Gordon, Dennis and Mary and her husband Steve Midthun. However Mrs. Palmer no longer owns it, left the company a couple of years ago and has no affiliation with the business- we got an email from Norman G. Jensen and told us that Tonette Palmer is a former owner of Norman G. Jensen customs brokers. In 2012 Norman G. Jensen was acquired by another customs broker company called Livingston International.

I still see nothing that says the doctor is Jewish nor why it matters.

dr_-palmer.jpg

Dr. Ken Kokkinen, DDS

Bobby1250

This paragraph here...

I see nothing that says Seski is Jewish either.

Can you post proof Bobby1250?

For trophy hunting animals whose populations have already been decimated by mankind. Hunting for food, or to control a population is one thing. But hunting because it makes your dick hard is despicable, especially if its species only exists because of massive ongoing conservation to protect them from assholes like this dentist.
It's only because of hunters are there any funding of conservation efforts, dick wad.

Forum List

Back