PETA calls for the 'hanging' of the hunter who killed Cecil the lion

I've heard various stories that dentist Walter Palmer is supposedly a master archer. If that is true - then why did it take 40 hours to find Cecil and finish killing him with a gun? An arrow in the heart, liver or lungs would have been much more humane. It would seem the dentist missed all the vital organs. It sounds more like a gut shot to me - which causes major suffering. Obviously, Cecil had a strong will to live.

hey I will agree to hanging the hunter.... IF we can hang all the people at Peta WHO has become MORE of a danger to US than some damn Lion

11701215_10152896949061968_5395206283470027919_n.jpg

Sign the official petition to have the motherfucker extradited to face charges for poaching:

Extradite Minnesotan Walter James Palmer to face justice in Zimbabwe. We the People Your Voice in Our Government

My dad spent years in Nairobi going on safaris. He's especially proud of the 9' (head to tip of tail) tiger he killed on one visit. Shot and cut the head off a giraffe and has that on his wall, too. It's embarrassing and very, very wrong.

Then extradite your father and let him hang.

Wow.

For Immediate Release:
July 28, 2015

Hunting is a coward’s pastime. If, as has been reported, this dentist and his guides lured Cecil out of the park with food so as to shoot him on private property, because shooting him in the park would have been illegal, he needs to be extradited, charged, and, preferably, hanged. To get a thrill at the cost of a life, this man gunned down a beloved lion, Cecil with a high-powered weapon. All wild animals are beloved by their own mates and infants, but to hunters like this overblown, over-privileged little man, who lack empathy, understanding, and respect for living creatures, they are merely targets to kill, decapitate, and hang up on a wall as a trophy. The photograph of this dentist, smiling over the corpse of another animal, who, like Cecil, wanted only to be left in peace, will disgust every caring soul in the world.

— PETA President Ingrid Newkirk

PETA calls for Walter Palmer to be ‘hanged’ for killing Cecil the lion

In the days since suburban Minnesota dentist Walter Palmer was outed as the hunter who killed Cecil the lion, there has been no shortage of public fury.

Angry animal lovers from around the world flooded Palmer’s Yelp and Facebook page with thousands of negative reviews. Zimbabwean officials said they are investigating Palmer for poaching. An online petition urging the White House to extradite Palmer quickly sped past 100,000 signatures.

Celebrities as different as Ricky Gervais and Newt Gingrich condemned the lion killing. Mia Farrow tweeted out the dentist’s business address — only to delete it — and she faced a backlash after some online mistakenly believed she’d published Palmer’s home address.

But by far and away the most radical reaction belonged to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

PETA calls for Walter Palmer to be hanged for killing Cecil the lion - The Washington Post
PETA are a bunch of pussy commies.
They can be loony overboarders.

Sign the official petition to have the motherfucker extradited to face charges for poaching:

Extradite Minnesotan Walter James Palmer to face justice in Zimbabwe. We the People Your Voice in Our Government

My dad spent years in Nairobi going on safaris. He's especially proud of the 9' (head to tip of tail) tiger he killed on one visit. Shot and cut the head off a giraffe and has that on his wall, too. It's embarrassing and very, very wrong.

Do we know for sure that he was completely aware that what he was doing was illegal ?
I thought the claim was that he believed the hunt was completely legit and legal ?
Just t

It matters not to me. Hunting for sport is immoral, killing a defenseless animal is cowardly and pathological. Next time he wants to kill a big cat, send him into their habitat with a knife.

Do you get this upset when ISIS beheads or burns alive a Christian, or anyone ?
It's so sad how Christians became so unprotected when the Republicans destablized Iraq.

Do we know for sure that he was completely aware that what he was doing was illegal ?
I thought the claim was that he believed the hunt was completely legit and legal ?
Just t

It matters not to me. Hunting for sport is immoral, killing a defenseless animal is cowardly and pathological. Next time he wants to kill a big cat, send him into their habitat with a knife.

Do you get this upset when ISIS beheads or burns alive a Christian, or anyone ?
It's so sad how Christians became so unprotected when the Republicans destablized Iraq.

Under what president did we withdraw all the troops?.... Fucking so easy with these idiots!

Wow.

For Immediate Release:
July 28, 2015

Hunting is a coward’s pastime. If, as has been reported, this dentist and his guides lured Cecil out of the park with food so as to shoot him on private property, because shooting him in the park would have been illegal, he needs to be extradited, charged, and, preferably, hanged. To get a thrill at the cost of a life, this man gunned down a beloved lion, Cecil with a high-powered weapon. All wild animals are beloved by their own mates and infants, but to hunters like this overblown, over-privileged little man, who lack empathy, understanding, and respect for living creatures, they are merely targets to kill, decapitate, and hang up on a wall as a trophy. The photograph of this dentist, smiling over the corpse of another animal, who, like Cecil, wanted only to be left in peace, will disgust every caring soul in the world.

— PETA President Ingrid Newkirk

PETA calls for Walter Palmer to be ‘hanged’ for killing Cecil the lion

In the days since suburban Minnesota dentist Walter Palmer was outed as the hunter who killed Cecil the lion, there has been no shortage of public fury.

Angry animal lovers from around the world flooded Palmer’s Yelp and Facebook page with thousands of negative reviews. Zimbabwean officials said they are investigating Palmer for poaching. An online petition urging the White House to extradite Palmer quickly sped past 100,000 signatures.

Celebrities as different as Ricky Gervais and Newt Gingrich condemned the lion killing. Mia Farrow tweeted out the dentist’s business address — only to delete it — and she faced a backlash after some online mistakenly believed she’d published Palmer’s home chataddress.

But by far and away the most radical reaction belonged to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

PETA calls for Walter Palmer to be hanged for killing Cecil the lion - The Washington Post
Hunting for sport is cowardly. I don't think this moron who killed Cecil should hang but certainly he should be fined and/or jailed.

Forum List

Back