Texas proud - Grand jury indicts Attorney General Ken Paxton

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
"McKINNEY — A grand jury has indicted Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on multiple felony charges, according to several sources who are familiar with the complaints.

The charges will be unsealed in McKinney on Monday about noon, and a Tarrant County judge has already been appointed to preside over the case, sources told News 8.

After the indictments are unsealed, Paxton can surrender to be photographed, fingerprinted and booked at any of the state's 254 county jails.

It's unclear exactly what Paxton will be indicted for, although a grand jury here has heard evidence that Paxton, 52, violated securities laws."
Sources Grand jury indicts Attorney General Ken Paxton

Silly me, and I was worried Perry wasn't going to have company, in the country club prison. Enjoy your weekend Ken, it's the last of its kind you're going to have for a while, as a truly free man.

• Banned
Not a single reply? Looks like the Law and Order crowd is doing their very best again, to ignore lawbreakers who are on their own team.

Well, no worries, He's only the highest ranking law enforcement member in Texas.

This is the Texas Attorney General with the bad case of Obama derangement syndrome. He is a wacko crook. A thief that lies. Top law enforcement guy in Texas. He hasn't been found guilty yet. Lets be fair.

• Banned
This is the Texas Attorney General with the bad case of Obama derangement syndrome. He is a wacko crook. A thief that lies. Top law enforcement guy in Texas. He hasn't been found guilty yet. Lets be fair.
I am being fair, he's just facing felony charges tomorrow.

I am being fair, he's just facing felony charges tomorrow.
I think he is guilty, but I want to be fair about saying that about the lying thief. Didn't mean to imply you were not being fair. The comment was made for people like me who have already convicted the dirt bag in thought and want to put him on trial by public attack and demeaning.

Forum List

Back