What Ketchup and Pizza say about the GOP.

R

rdean

Ketchup Is a Vegetable Again - The Atlantic

Remember when Republicans called ketchup a "serving of vegetable" when Reagan was president. They had just slashed a billion dollars from school lunches.

Remember recently when Republicans called pizza a vegetable? For the same reason?

If Republicans don't want to invest in their own children, fine. But they shouldn't be surprised that we understand that we have to fight to protect our children from the GOP. .

Remember when FDR and the Dems black let black get syphilis and then allowed it to go untreated for decades so they could gauge the effects?
You mean when white conservatives controlled the party?

Remember when Republicans called ketchup a "serving of vegetable" when Reagan was president. They had just slashed a billion dollars from school lunches.

Remember recently when Republicans called pizza a vegetable? For the same reason?

If Republicans don't want to invest in their own children, fine. But they shouldn't be surprised that we understand that we have to fight to protect our children from the GOP. .
You got it ass backwards Alinksy style again.

Republicans invest in their own children by feeding them properly at home.

You want Republicans to invest in your children by feeding them at school.

Pack a lunch for you fuckin' kids, you got foodstamps.

You got it ass backwards Alinksy style again.

Republicans invest in their own children by feeding them properly at home.

You want Republicans to invest in your children by feeding them at school.

Pack a lunch for you fuckin' kids, you got foodstamps.

I would close down school kitchens for exactly that reason.

Remember when rdean wasn't an idiot? Yeah, me neither.
So you are saying that ketchup really is a "serving of vegetable"?
If a can of V-8 is two servings of vegetables, then ketchup could be one, if you ate enough.

You ever made ketchup?

About 20 tomatoes go into a small bottle.

The reality though is you could eat 1000 tomatoes and still not get any veggies.

Tomatoes are FRUIT.

If a can of V-8 is two servings of vegetables, then ketchup could be one, if you ate enough.

You ever made ketchup?

The reality though is you could eat 1000 tomatoes and still not get any veggies.

Tomatoes are FRUIT.
That is a fucking technicality.

Really silly to even mention it in the context of nutrition.

You ever made ketchup?

Tomatoes are FRUIT.

Of course it is, but RDean is always screaming about science and then he calls a tomato a veggie, hilarious.

Remember when you had a brain? We don't either.

You ever made ketchup?

Tomatoes are FRUIT.

What's the nutritional difference between fruits and vegetables?

Nothing anyone could say about ketchup could come close to the disaster of the obumble school lunch program.

the eXtreme rw rally cry of "let them die!!!" has triumphed.

I usually see you as a reasonably intelligent person, but saying stuff like this sinks you down to rdean's level. Are you sure you're in the right thread?

You ever made ketchup?

Tomatoes are FRUIT.

What's the nutritional difference between fruits and vegetables?
None that I know off.

Forum List

Back