No, I mean it's the last thing one would want. You have the old white racist votes all locked up now. Enjoy.
Racism is the only card libs have and they are giving it all they can. You guys are the racists and people are figuring it out. Thank God.
Yeah, I'll bet the ******* are going to be voting for your party in large numbers now. Oh wait, no they won't because your version of help comes in the form of a white pointy hood and you own the South to prove it..

No, I mean it's the last thing one would want. You have the old white racist votes all locked up now. Enjoy.
Racism is the only card libs have and they are giving it all they can. You guys are the racists and people are figuring it out. Thank God.
Yeah, I'll bet the ******* are going to be voting for your party in large numbers now. Oh wait, no they won't because your version of help comes in the form of a white pointy hood and you own the South to prove it..
It will take a while for the ******* to come around...after all they think Obabble is a genius. Are you a ******?

Check the political map again, junior. You're like a toddler threatening to beat up mom's new boyfriend.

Check the political map again, junior. You're like a toddler threatening to beat up mom's new boyfriend.
I know the map you little idiot. I also know who votes for your party, and who doesn't. Now you are no longer just needing the burning cross, you own that too.

It will take a while for the ******* to come around...after all they think Obabble is a genius. Are you a ******?
Whitey as the driven snow. My family owned *******. They slaughtered a fair number of Redskin ******* as well.

Whitey as the driven snow. My family owned *******. They slaughtered a fair number of Redskin ******* as well.
You're a real American!

You're a real American!
Yep, with the blood on my hands to prove it.

I know the map you little idiot. I also know who votes for your party, and who doesn't. Now you are no longer just needing the burning cross, you own that too.
You are just too stupid to hear from.
Filter ON.
Run and hide from the truths little man, most do.

And what can you do with 54 senators? Oh right, nothing, but the leader does get a bigger office. Congrats boys.

Forum List

Back