What Ketchup and Pizza say about the GOP.

of course the left is lying about Reagan....they can't help themselves...however....ketchup is actually very good for you....

If Republicans don't want to invest in their own children, fine. But they shouldn't be surprised that we understand that we have to fight to protect our children from the GOP. .

Conservatives do invest in our Children. What we will not do is allow the Government to tell us how to do it; and we will kill to protect that tradition.

If Republicans don't want to invest in their own children, fine. But they shouldn't be surprised that we understand that we have to fight to protect our children from the GOP. .

Conservatives do invest in our Children. What we will not do is allow the Government to tell us how to do it; and we will kill to protect that tradition.

Settle down Wild BIll, aint no one gonna kill anyone over school lunches.

Pizza rocks! Chicken alfredo pizza with fresh mushrooms and black olives!

Ketchup Is a Vegetable Again - The Atlantic

Remember when Republicans called ketchup a "serving of vegetable" when Reagan was president. They had just slashed a billion dollars from school lunches.

Remember recently when Republicans called pizza a vegetable? For the same reason?

I guess there's not too much on TV tonight to keep deanie occupied....
No housewives from Atlanta or something from Tyler Perry....

Yeah, the lunches will do the killing.

Last school I was in, I never ate a single lunch.

I would not have fed it to a dog I liked.

I've ate lunch at my children's school more than a few times this year, it's no worse than it was when I was a child.

A lot of too do over nothing here really.

I've ate lunch at my children's school more than a few times this year, it's no worse than it was when I was a child.

A lot of too do over nothing here really.
Depends upon where you are.

Ever eat in an Alternative School, where they don't give a flying fuck about the kids, and ship the food in cold, in Styrofoam to go containers?

the eXtreme rw rally cry of "let them die!!!" has triumphed.

Au contraire mon ami! I believe you have the wrong party who want American children to starve to death :lol:

I must say this school lunch program of Michelle's has guaranteed that children all across the USA will grow up to be solid Republicans.

I love love this!

'Prisoners eat better food': Students hit back at Michelle Obama's school lunch program with pictures of woeful servings

:lmao:

23CD824F00000578-0-image-a-7_1417881484265.jpg

23CD824B00000578-0-image-m-6_1417881470101.jpg

23CD823100000578-0-image-m-9_1417881506721.jpg

23CD821000000578-2863508-image-a-17_1417881800871.jpg

23CD824200000578-2863508-image-a-12_1417881737689.jpg
23CD823D00000578-2863508-image-a-13_1417881757755.jpg
23CD824200000578-2863508-image-a-12_1417881737689.jpg

23CD822100000578-2863508-image-a-15_1417881782219.jpg

Prisoners eat better food Students hit back at Michelle Obama s school lunch program with pictures of woeful servings Daily Mail Online

Thanks dean, you woke a sleeping giant. Republicans going wild because of a full moon.

Forum List

Back