What it means to be a political moderate

One is a Federal program, one is a State program.

Dumbass.

So? I didn't hear one single right winger during the leadup to the passage of ObamaCare, including you, saying the problem with ObamaCare is that it was a federal program. It was all about the mandate, and "death panels".

You people are like the hate rallies in Orwell's 1984. There's a scene where they are chanting against Eurasia as their enemy. Right in the middle of the hate rally, the leadership changes alliances and suddenly Eastasia is the enemy and Eurasia is the ally. Without missing a beat, the crowd begins chanting against Eastasia. "We have always been at war with Eastasia." They tear down the anti-Eurasia posters, exclaiming that Eastasia spies must have put them up.

Along comes Romney, the first person in history to force the individual mandate on people, running for President, and all during the campaign he is attacked for this.

But the second he wins the nomination, you drink his piss and suddenly the chant is "his program is a state program, dumbass." As if that magically erases everything said against him and individual mandates before then!

Amazing. Seriously. That kind of willful brainwashing is some incredible shit to observe.

Actually, it is fucking scary as hell to see.

They both force you to buy a commercial product against your will. That is an incredible encroachment on personal liberty.

There is no difference between the two.

Romney attacks ObamaCare by saying we should let the private market solve healthcare. That takes some serious balls to say considering he created RomneyCare in Massachusetts.

Healthcare costs are still rising in Massachusetts, too.

Wake up.

And you know what? If, and when, Romney loses the election, you and your ilk will be here the next day attacking him for being a fucking two-faced, shallow, flip-flopping mandater who gets his principles from polls. You'll be saying he wasn't your first choice, running away from him as fast as you can. I guarantee it.

That's exactly what he is, but you have deluded yourself for the rally.

+9000. I wish I could rep you 30 times for this post.

You, too, do not believe in our Federal system and State rights to determine things on their own, such as healthcare?

LOL

Moderates are fucking slackers and are either stupid or lying. I'm not a politician so I don't have to coddle you or pretend I'm impressed with your imaginary "thoughtfulness" or that your "opinion" matters and I need to sway you. You're fucking morons and are not paying attention. I don't give a single fuck what you "think" about anything

"Give me Liberty or give me a few weeks to mull it over" -- Ima Moderate

"I came, I saw, I need to get back to you" -- Julius Moderate

Obama is the biggest spender in the history of the country. You can't vote for him and be a moderate at the same time.

Of the $16 trillion deficit, $13 trillion is due to Bush's policies.

Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Drive Large Current Deficits — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Welcome to reality.

Neither Bush or Romney is a fiscal conservative.

We have a $16 trillion deficit?

The entire budget is 'only' $3.6 T.

ROTFL

"Our way is the only way! Only we have the answer! No retreat, no surrender, no cooperation, no capitulation! We cannot bend! We must completely defeat our enemy!"

Sounds like something one might expect to hear at an Al Qaeda meeting.

strawman.jpg

Where is the straw man, precisely?

I hear Rush and Sean say all of that all the time. I see the Tea Party repeating it all the time. I see it on this board all the time, including on this very thread. I see Republicans being "primaried" for daring to cross any line.

So where's the straw man?

"Our way is the only way! Only we have the answer! No retreat, no surrender, no cooperation, no capitulation! We cannot bend! We must completely defeat our enemy!"

Sounds like something one might expect to hear at an Al Qaeda meeting.

strawman.jpg

I hear Rush and Sean say all of that all the time. I see the Tea Party repeating it all the time. I see it on this board all the time, including on this very thread. I see Republicans being "primaried" for daring to cross any line.

Go educate yourself.

I am only here to make fun of your ignorance when you put it on display.

Go educate yourself.

Not to worry, I don't expect straight answers from you.

Go educate yourself.

Not to worry, I don't expect straight answers from you.

I gave you the definition in a 4" X 4" graphic.

If I could use crayon for you over the interwebs, I would.

That kind of thinking is how countries go full batshit insane, and then wonder later how it happened.

The "you are either with us or against us" false dilemna leads to justifying the worst kinds of behavior.

Wake up.

Ether you want to save the USA or destroy it there is no middle ground this time....You cant be a pussy and act better cause your to chicken shit to make a decision.

stick to making slurpees and let the adults run the country, otay?

He's probably several promotions away from being authorized to work the slurpee machine.

In this election it means being a pussy.

That kind of thinking is how countries go full batshit insane, and then wonder later how it happened.

The "you are either with us or against us" false dilemna leads to justifying the worst kinds of behavior.

Wake up.

Ether you want to save the USA or destroy it there is no middle ground this time....You cant be a pussy and act better cause your to chicken shit to make a decision.

What on earth do you mean? I made a decision. Neither party represents me or puts the citizens of the country as a priority; therefore, I refuse to support either party. I am convinced of this and I will tell both parties where they can put their partisan bullshit.

Also I am not sitting on the fence. My beliefs are strong. They just are not represented by the parties.

Immie

Last edited:
CatzPiss thinks she's a moderate?????????

LMAO!!

By the way, you hafta wait two more days to neg me ya whineyazz biatch! ;-)

We have a $16 trillion deficit?

The entire budget is 'only' $3.6 T.

Yeah, this shit is hilarious:

U.S. National Debt Clock

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 26 Oct 2012 at 06:59:35 PM GMT is:

$16,202,063,173, 134.79

The estimated population of the United States is 313,756,582
so each citizen's share of this debt is $51,638.96.

The $1.4 trillion you're probably thinking of is the ANNUAL level of debt that we've been adding to the overall total, on average. Bush's share of that $16 trillion debt is around $13 trillion.

I'm surprised you aren't embarrassed by your own stupidity, but i doubt you're smart enough to feel shame.

So? I didn't hear one single right winger during the leadup to the passage of ObamaCare, including you, saying the problem with ObamaCare is that it was a federal program. It was all about the mandate, and "death panels".

You people are like the hate rallies in Orwell's 1984. There's a scene where they are chanting against Eurasia as their enemy. Right in the middle of the hate rally, the leadership changes alliances and suddenly Eastasia is the enemy and Eurasia is the ally. Without missing a beat, the crowd begins chanting against Eastasia. "We have always been at war with Eastasia." They tear down the anti-Eurasia posters, exclaiming that Eastasia spies must have put them up.

Along comes Romney, the first person in history to force the individual mandate on people, running for President, and all during the campaign he is attacked for this.

But the second he wins the nomination, you drink his piss and suddenly the chant is "his program is a state program, dumbass." As if that magically erases everything said against him and individual mandates before then!

Amazing. Seriously. That kind of willful brainwashing is some incredible shit to observe.

Actually, it is fucking scary as hell to see.

They both force you to buy a commercial product against your will. That is an incredible encroachment on personal liberty.

There is no difference between the two.

Romney attacks ObamaCare by saying we should let the private market solve healthcare. That takes some serious balls to say considering he created RomneyCare in Massachusetts.

Healthcare costs are still rising in Massachusetts, too.

Wake up.

And you know what? If, and when, Romney loses the election, you and your ilk will be here the next day attacking him for being a fucking two-faced, shallow, flip-flopping mandater who gets his principles from polls. You'll be saying he wasn't your first choice, running away from him as fast as you can. I guarantee it.

That's exactly what he is, but you have deluded yourself for the rally.

+9000. I wish I could rep you 30 times for this post.

You, too, do not believe in our Federal system and State rights to determine things on their own, such as healthcare?

LOL

Your words, in bold, are a strawman argument. G5000's post didn't even address the topic of state's rights, nor was it pro-Obamacare. It addressed the hypocrisy of mindless partisan shills, like you.

Thanks for the opportunity to demonstrate that you don't even understand the concept of strawmen.

Forum List

Back